Destiny of Love -2

Destiny of Love

Sora  stare to Leeteuk’s body  from head to toe, she realized how handsome Namja in front of her. especially seeing the his dimples smiles , Sora’s hearts is melted.
Leeteuk stared back, causing Sora turned her head the other way to avoid stares Leeteuk, she must have been flushed ,  Sora could feel her  cheeks heat up.

"Sora sshi, you look different tonight, you little ........ emm ............. more beautiful! "said Leeteuk finally spoken up after a few minutes of meeting them surprising.

"You said what? I am pretty? Can you repeat again? "Sora widened her eyes, surprised to hear a new word the first time heard. No one else who praised her like that, including her boyfriend Lee Joon.

"I said a little, okay, a little more than the beautiful appearance yesterday. You should not be misconstrued Sora sshi, I never felt attracted to you, you see we are no match for me! "Leeteuk replied curtly, bragging.

"Well are you, what's your name? Ah I remember, Park Jung Su, Park ajusshi can you little respect me. What has become your habit rant like that to girl? "Sora does not like the arrogant attitude of Leeteuk.

"You, until when calling me  ajusshi. And how did you know my name? "Leeteuk pointed Sora, asking for an explanation.

"What's the matter, are you surprised? Nobody unknown Kang Sora ..... "Sora smiled, flashing on Leeteuk.

"Do not ever call me  ajusshi again , arra?? It's better if you call me oppa, it sounds more emm ................. familiar!!! "Leeteuk said, he smiled nosy at Sora.

"In your dream!" Reply Sora, Leeteuk refused the request.

 

In the other corner of restaurant there are two figures  man in the black suit and sunglasses framing their faces were watching Leeteuk and Sora. Who else if not  Sora’s body guards . They were involved in a heated debate.

"Myun wool, are you confident with your plan? They look not friendly! "Said a curly hair named Sang Chu.

"Ne, I'm sure. You'll see ...... kekekekeke ........... “Myun Wool  giggling to himself.

"As long as the boss order to unite them succeed, I'm just fine!" Said Sang Chu, scratching his head, no idea.

"Come with me!" By sneaking them walking toward the kitchen, but when walking Sang  Chu accidentally hit the vase in front of him.

"Well, open your eyes. Be - careful when walking. They can be suspicious! "Said Myung Wool smacked the Sang Chu’s head.

"Ahhh,, APPO .......... I can’t see anything, why it's so dark ib here?? "Reply Sang Chu rubbed a sore head.

"Open your glasses, Pabboya!" Myung Wool  exasperated  Sang Chu with the slow.

Once they set the plan in the kitchen, with the help of  restaurant waiters their plain will run smoothly, they thought.

 

Leeteuk and Sora were looking at each other with eyes full of murder and hate when a waiter serves their food.

"Please you both enjoy the food flagship restaurant!" Said the waiter politely.

"Hemm .......... it looks yummy! "Sora replied, directly eating food in front of her.

Leeteuk looked  horror at Sora, did not think there was a girl who ate very chaotic as the girl in front of him.
"Can you eat slowly? Look at that, there's something in your mouth! "Said  Leeteuk pointed  Sora’s lip stain that is gravy.

"What the hell?" Sora asked not understand. she wiped carelessly around .

"Not only that, but here .... here .... "Leeteuk pointing but could not bear to see Sora was also able to clean her face. He too close himself, removing blemishes on lip Sora.
Like an electric shock Leeteuk sat straight in his chair.

"What is this feeling? oh lips, those lips so ....... soft! "Think Leeteuk, his  face flush.

Sora stared in wonder, then resumed eating. She pointed to the plate Leeteuk.

"Why are you not eating?" Sora asked Leeteuk was surprised to see who'd just stare at their food.

"I see you've had enough to eat." He answered, not looking Sora.

"Oh," Sora short comment.

 

Once was finished dessert served, the waitress returned to give their services.

"We did not order wine right?" Leeteuk asked as the waiter poured the wine into the glass. He never drank before.

"It's true, sir, but this is a service from us because today is a special day of this restaurant!" Said The servant who now poured a glass of wine at Sora.

"Leeteuk sshi, why do not you just accept their services. After all, we did not lose, this wine is very tasty. CHEERS! "Sora raised her glass in a toast wanted. Leeteuk stared not sure because it did not want to show weakness in front of Sora's side, he too finished his wine.

"Uhuk ...... uhuk ............." Leeteuk coughed, felt something strange in his throat

"Can you add it again?" But Leeteuk would not stop, he came back sipping a few glasses. Sora is worried to see his face flushed. Leeteuk certainly been very drunk. Sure enough, Leeteuk immediately collapsed on the table.

"Kwencana  Leeteuk sshi ? Leeteuk sshi? "Sora  shook his shoulder. There was no response.

“ Yah  ......... Leeteuk ajusshi sshi, pabo aniya?? !" Shouts Sora.

Leeteuk arrived - arrived looked up smiling towards Sora. Sora felt something else, different from the previous Leeteuk smile, a smile that was very sweet.

Leeteuk thought without rising from his seat, he walked toward Sora and crouching, reaching.

"Will you dance with Sora sshi?" Ask Leeteuk, his attitude changed now one hundred and eighty degrees, romantic.

"You're drunk huh? I can not dance! "Replied Sora, who knows since when suddenly playing melodious music in the room.

"I'll teach you!" Leeteuk said, the smile still not out of his face.

Sora also receives a Leeteuk helping . they walked to the middle .

"Ottoke??!" Sora confused.

"Trust me!" Leeteuk replied softly whispered in the ear Sora. Make Sora gasped.

"Raise your feet on my feet, and follow my steps!" Said Leeteuk again. He pressed his body on the Sora, Sora waist and hold tight.

Sora Leeteuk comply, they danced to the strains of soft music brings romantic atmosphere between them.
Sora followed every Leeteuk’s footstep, somewhat awkward because the body is very close. Leeteuk guiding Sora, slowly lifting his legs were touching Sora bare feet.

"Sora sshi, you're really pretty!" Said Leeteuk whispered to Sora.

"What? "Sora who heard still in disbelief.

"Yes, I'm not lying, you're really really pretty!" Comments Leeteuk again, making Sora as if flying.

Leeteuk  looked Sora warm, bringing his face to face Sora slowly. Closer, more closer, Sora did not know what to do she could just close her eyes. Can not be avoided when Leeteuk kiss.

"MWO? He's going to kiss me? Can I? "Sora was confused with her mind.

Her heart raced as she felt Leeteuk fast approaching and dropped the head on Sora's shoulder. Leeteuk passed out drunk.

“ Leeteuk sshi!!" Sora yelled, but did not wake Leeteuk.

Hearing the cries of the second Sora who had been standing guard surreptitiously watching the situation walked over.

"What going on, lady?" Ask  Sang Chu.

"You can help, he's heavy!?" Said Sora, still hold Leeteuk’s body.

"We'll take the young man home miss, but definitely host will ask why is this so??!!" Myung Wool straight faces confused. Running the top of his mission.

"What do you mean?" Sora asked not understand.

"The boss must be very angry to know the young master Leeteuk like this because he said that the young man is not strong drink and should spare him from the drink." Said Myung Wool explains.

"Yahhh .......... why did not you say before?? Appa would surely scold me, thought I deliberately made him drunk! "Shouts Sora.

"I'm sorry ...........!"  Myung Wool down sadly.

"Well then help me carry him to the car, I'll take care of it. You do not have to come! "Sora said after thinking for a while.

"But .... but ladies, what lady sure??!" Ask  Sang Chu.

"Just do as I say!" Replied Sora, she walked out followed Sang Chu and Myung Wool  the bolster Leeteuk. Myung Wool smiled at the Sang  Chu

"The plans we made it, success............!" His words with a glory smile .punch his hand  in the air.
"You're a genius Myung Wool, hehehehe .............!" Said  Sang  Chu pat Myung Wool reply.

 

To be Continue..........