Destiny of Love -8

Destiny of Love

Christmas is almost here, and the winter weather is getting closer to its limits. Snow always go down with the surge. Like the moment when Sora goes in haste to the home of Lee Joon. She already memorized this area, a densely populated area and is always crowded by passersby. But for some reason today was different, things are very quiet. Sora pace through several hallways and came upon ivory white house. Sora immediately open an unlocked fence. As usual she always is welcomed warmly by Micky, Lee Joon's favorite dog breeds. Sora gently the soft fur Micky, the dog barks softly replied.


"Aigoo ..... you missed me, Micky? This I brought you a present, you'll Love! "Sora very fun joking with Micky, but then she remembered the goal here.


"I want meet your hyung micky..... kekekeke .......... "Sora was about to step into the house, but Micky prevented by pulling the shirt Sora.


"What is it?" Sora surprised to see a dog in front of her. Micky seemed to want to say something with his eyes. But Sora does not understand, she still entered the deserted house. Lee Joon was living alone in this house. His parents had long been separated, and now they've had each other's lives. Lee Joon always told Sora that he is like a child who is not in want of both parents. Because it's Lee Joon chose to live alone and independently with both hands and feet. Sometimes Sora felt sorry for Lee Joon, because it's like the night before Christmas certainly Sora accompany  Lee Joon so this Namja not feel alone.


Sora was up in the living room, but the situation was quiet. Where's Lee Joon inner Sora. Usually, Lee Joon will be playing games or watching movies here. Lee Joon not found there, Sora immediately to his bedroom. When about to surprise through the door Sora heard something ...........


"Oppa ......... oh ..... Palli wa .......... .......... ahh! "sigh female voice came from inside.


Deg ......... Sora's heart seemed to stop, the thoughts around in her mind.

Sora immediately opened with a bang the door in front of her. She was so shocked at the sight before her.


"Oppa ........ You! "Shouts Sora, her eyes unblinking too surprise and sadness.


"So .... Sora ........ how can ........... ah, I can explain! "Lee Joon is equally surprised to know that Sora arrival so suddenly. He jumped from his bed and immediately put on his shirt  strewn with yoeja clothes that are now staring in his bed.


"How can you do this to me oppa ?? Who is she?? "Shouts Sora angrily, accusing yoeja that in dating Lee Joon.


"She's a nobody Sora listen to me ..." Lee Joon tried to dodge, though now he's caught in the act.


"Well, you .............!" Sora lunged angrily yoeja that brought Lee Joon. She clawed and hit yoeja was brutal.


"Oppa .... help me,,, keep this crazy women! " said that yoeja sarcatic, asked for help with a spoiled Lee Joon.


"........ Sora Sora already stopped!" Lee Joon scream, he grabbed Sora rough, keep her away from the bed. The yoeja moved and immediately ran to the bathroom. Sora  stared Lee Joon blankly.


"You better defend?? I do not think you could like this oppa ........ I was wrong about you! "Shouts Sora right in front of the face of him.


"Bu ...... not like this Sora, I ......... ah ..!" Lee Joon doesn't know how to explain to Sora. He knew Sora would not have to listen to him in an emotional state as it is now.


"Let's just end this relationship Lee Joon sshi, we broke ......"  the last word out of the Sora mouth. She ran out leaving Lee Joon.


But suddenly Lee Joon pull Sora and tried hug. Sora banging and refused to hug Lee Joon. Sora slapped him.


"Do not ever see me again, bastard...........!" Sora grabbed a drink on the table and  flushed Lee Joon with water.


"Take this!" Said Sora briefly, then ran out. Lee Joon just stared at Sora's departure.

****

 

Sora kept running, doesn't knows how much her feet move. Sora shrugged off the snow pouring. She kept running and running. Until she felt her legs isn't strong anymore to step. Sora sat in the deserted streets. From earlier she could not think clearly, was too ill to imagine what just in nature. But Sora finally weakened defense, she could no longer repress her feelings. The tears that had been in the resistance to keep it out, finally came out with a rush. Sora weep in the cold splash of snow.

Sora suddenly felt the warm touch of her hand, looked up at Sora who is now in her.

"Sora ya, why are yo crying princess?" Asked a Namja gently.  He hugged Sora tightly, letting this girl shed her grief.

"Oppa ..... ........hiks hiks hiks ...... ..........!" Sora replied  hugging him closely. Thankful God has sent His angel to Sora. an Angels can give Sora a little warmth in the midst of her grief that freeze the soul.

"Oppa ............ Lee Joon oppa lied to me ..........hiks.....hiks.....hiks ..... ........ he's cheating behind me ........... "moaned Sora, she is sobbing in the arms of Namja in front of her.

"Already, calm Sora ra, I'm here that will take care of you ......... You do not cry anymore huh? That ugly! " said this Namja, trying to comfort Sora.

"Sora tilted her head, staring at Namja who smiled very sweetly with beautiful dimples on his face.

Sora smiled back, although sometimes his words  is rude and never thought first before speaking, Sora loved.



"Gomawo Leeteuk oppa ........... you're always there for me!" Sora said softly, say thank you with a smile. He hugged back him.

"Sora ra ............ I'm not Teuki hyung, I'm Lee Sungmin! "said Sungmin was disappointed, because Sora thought of others man.

Sora like lightning slammed into the deepest abyss, her eyes dazed and staggered him backwards. Sora immediately opened her arms just realized what Sungmin said.

"Sungmin oppa ..........??" Said Sora gasped, Park Jung Su was not in front of her now, he's Sungmin, Lee Sungmin.

"What was I hallucinating? Oh God why is this happening to me? Why did I like seeing Leeteuk oppa, why not him? "Inner Sora shouted, disappointed to realize everything is just her imagine.

"Sora ra? you're okay, right? "Sungmin of last notice Sora. he noticed a change in Sora attitude. Apparently before Sora thought he was Leeteuk. that's why Sora  give warm hug. Thinking she was hugging Leeteuk, not him. Sungmin smiled bitterly, he realizes now who's really in the heart of his childhood best friend's.

"Ne, gwencana oppa. Gomawo yo, oppa has helped. I now can go home alone! "Sora smiled then tried to walk away, but agains she felt himself very difficult to move. Sora was about to fall, but Sungmin deftly grabbed her.

"Sora, please this once just follow me. I'll take you home. How can you go home alone with this condition? "Sungmin immediately bolster Sora to his car. Sora just silence followed Sungmin. her body and mind are too tired. She just wanted a quiet moment, incapable of having to argue again with Sungmin.



In the car Sora and Sungmin just stay quiet. no one wanted to start a voice, they dissolve in each other's minds. Sora stared see night sky when suddenly the Sungmin phone rang,

"Yoeboseyo! What is it Kyunie? "Apparently Kyuhyun's calling.

"Hey Lee Sungmin paboya ......... You already know what time it is? The event was about to begin, you've even gone. We're looking for you everywhere know! "Shouts Kyuhyun from behind the line.

"Well, the basic maknae brash, no polite-speak, I am your hyung .........!" Sungmin was received in taunted by the evil maknae.

"Hehehehe ............ mian hyung, endless hell you did us all here at a loss! "sounds Kyuhyun like nothing happen.

"Yes I did, I'll be right there!" Sungmin hung up the phone. Then she turned looked at Sora.

"What is it oppa? You've no business huh? "Ask Sora, he knows a little over Sungmin with Kyuhyun talks on the phone.

"Yes, Sora. Sorry, I really was there filming schedule on one TV show. Emm .......... but how about you? I also can not leave you like this? "Sungmin looked thoughtful.

"Why do not you come with me alone. show not long really. After the event is over I take you home recently. How do Sora, do you want it? "Ask Sungmin, he was hopeful Sora wants to agree to his proposal. He really did not have the heart to let Sora alone in this condition.

"Um .......... All right! "Sora replied weakly, she had no other choice. She also did not want to make Sungmin disappointed. Since the goodwill felt disrespected.

"Well ............ so done .......... Okay, let's go! "Sungmin seemed very enthusiastic. There's an idea occurred to him. maybe this will bring back a smile Sora, he thought.

***

Nearly an hour Sora waiting for the appearance of  Sungmin. Sora weakly lay down in sofa not far from where she was standing earlier. Trying to take a break from the pain that ripped body and feelings.

Soon Sora heard a creaking door, a man came to her.

"Sora ya you were asleep?" Asked the voice came closer.

"Oppa ...... Why did you get in here? Where Sungmin oppa? "Asked Sora stammered. Dumbfounded realize Leeteuk stood in front of her. Sora suddenly wake up and fix the seat.

"That Sungmin sent me. He says there are still matters so he asked me to take you home. Do you mind? "Asked Leeteuk, he saw Sora's eyes swollen and puffy.

"Sora ya ............. What happen?? "Leeteuk  took her face in order  Sora to look at him.

"I'm okay oppa ........... kwencana ...... "Sora said forcing a smile on her face.

"All right, come on I'll take before late ......." Leeteuk said, he stood up and walked ahead of Sora.

"Oppa ........... wait .........!" Prevent Sora who ran and hugged Leeteuk from behind.

"So ....... sora, what do you ............!" Leeteuk surprised Sora action suddenly hugged him.

"Can we stay like this for a while. Oppa please .......... " Sora  tightened her arms even more.

Sora began to sob again in Leeteuk's back. This last cries, Sora promises to herself. After this she will completely forget Lee Joon of her heart.

***

Leeteuk parked his car after entering the gates. He came down and was about to open the car door for Sora, but Sora did not want to move from where she sat. Sora shook her head to get out.

"Oppa, I do not want to get into the house. I do not want to own at home. Appa and Omma being abroad. I am not want lonely anymore ....... "Sora sulking, she really needs someone to accompany her tonight.

Leeteuk suddenly squatted down and back to Sora. Sora  did not understand what he meant.

"Come, I'll carry you entered Sora, do not argue, Arasso??!!" Orders Leeteuk. Sora shyly up to the back. Tightened her grip on the his neck.

Leeteuk holding Sora, he could feel the rapid beating of Sora. Leeteuk smiled see Sora's cheeks were already flushed. Embarrassed Sora hid her face in his neck.

"Do not be embarrassed like that Sora ya, you grow sweet when blushing!" He tease, Sora just sullen response.

But it can not be denied Sora, she's happy to be with Leeteuk. rest in the arms of the wounded Sora's heart gradually recover.

"Emmm ........ oppa, can we walking in my park! "Sora said shyly.

"There was what Sora? You know you are heavy! "Said Leeteuk back.

"Yah oppa ....... I rarely carried it like this. Jebal ..... I want you to carry me any longer ..... "Sora chuckled, she could not believe could make such a request at Leeteuk. Sora did not want this moment quickly ended.

"Well, you are ........ instead of your heart was beating very fast because of nervousness. Even your face was like a tomato. And now even asked sling continues ........ hahaha ........... "Leeteuk laughed at Sora request.

Although the words Leeteuk refused, but he still walked to the park like Sora request. Along the path to the left and right full of gorgeous flowers and colorful. He loved the atmosphere created. Although there is no mutually open a chat and just enjoy the view over the garden in the moonlight.

"Sora .... why do you call me earlier Jung Su, not Leeteuk or even ajusshi as usual? "Asked Leeteuk bit curious.

"Because I do not really know oppa, but now I feel we're very close. I started to know your habits, childhood stories, and properties unusual because it is your nature I prefer to call oppa with your real name ........... Jung Su oppa ......... "Sora whispered softly in Leeteuk ear. makes Leeteuk blushed.

"No one called me that before. All the people just know me as Super Junior's Leeteuk, not as personal a genuine Park Jung Su ........... "Leeteuk murmured more to himself. Come to think all this time he had been hiding a side of him as Park Jung Su. But unlike Sora, this girl already know, more than anyone else.

"So from now on you have to keep calling me that Sora ya. Watch it only if you call me ajusshi again, I did not hesitate to kiss you later ........ ara??!! "command Leeteuk. Leeteuk waiting an answer, but Sora just silent.

"Sora..... Sora ....... ya .......... you hear me?? 'Re trying Leeteuk to see Sora who was also answered. Apparently Sora was asleep in his arms. Leeteuk smiled and increasingly tightened his hands to Sora falling from his arms.

"Basic sleeper ........" he muttered to himself, he walked into the house.



What a surprise to see Mr. and Mrs. Kang who was chatting in the living room. Appa Sora was seen enjoying his coffee, while Omma more focused on drama event saw.

Leeteuk confused what to do, instead of Sora had told her Appa and Omma  being out of the country. But why now they are at home.

"Aisssshhhh .......... naughty yoeja, she's lying to me .......... "Leeteuk was busy talking to his own thoughts.

"Oh ......... Jung Su ya ......... apparently you come ......... Come here ........ "Mrs. Kang welcoming him,  knowing Leeteuk smile standing in the doorway.

"Ah ..... ne ......... Annyeong haseyo, aunt ...... uncle ........ "says Leeteuk shocked and bent. He has difficult because Sora was still in his arms.

"Aigoo ya ........ sorry my son ...... Sora certainly troubling continue. Can you take her straight to the room?? "Said MR. kang, funny look Leeteuk awkwardness.

"Ne ..... uncle ......... oh ...... Appa I mean ........ "Leeteuk said awkwardly, he remembered Sora's parents told him to call them Appa and Omma. To be more familiar and get used to?

"Hahahaha .......... make yourself at home ........... "Mr. Kang said  pat Leeteuk shoulder. Leeteuk nodded.



After obtaining parental consent Sora, Leeteuk climbed the stairs to her room holding.

Leeteuk  lay her quietly in her bed. Sora looks so cute while sleeping. One of the favorite expressions Leeteuk is like from Sora, staring at Sora was asleep.

Leeteuk took a blanket and wrap intend Sora, but as usual Sora grabbed and curl up with a blanket. Leeteuk smiled at Sora funny behavior. When about to walk out, suddenly there was an interesting shirt from back .........

"Oppa, Jung Su oppa .......... please don't go ........... "Sora delirious, she pulled Leeteuk up slumped on her bed.

"So ....... ........... Sora" Leeteuk shocked with Sora treatment. Leeteuk trying to escape but instead further  Sora tightened her arms around his waist. She buried her face in his back.

Leeteuk shudder scared to turn his face staring at Sora, he could feel the touch and breath of Sora's face on his back.

Leeteuk smiled with pleasure, he did not think Sora could make him feel the sensation of this kind. Sora was asleep alone in conditions can make his heart beat very fast.

Leeteuk silent position embraced by Sora from behind.

Leeteuk plans to close his eyes, but he was back awake when he felt something wet on his back. It turns out that Sora saliva. Sora absently rubbed her saliva on Leeteuk's shirt.

"Aisshhhhhhhhh .......... yoeja basic slob .......... "Leeteuk upset, but his smile can not deceive. He was happy to be with Sora like this. he was willing to have bathed with saliva when the origin remains embraced Sora??? (Mworagu??? Leeteuk sshi are you sure?? I Shaking my head ......... ............. kekekeke)

 

To be Continue