Destiny of Love -4

Destiny of Love

Leeteuk, Sora, and some Super Junior members are currently enjoying their lunch after shooting schedule pretty time consuming.

"Hyung since when do you know Sora sshi? You've never told us? "Ask  Siwon was sitting next to Sungmin. Open a conversation while enjoying the food in front of him.

"Oh, we are friends since childhood, I used to and Sora lived in the same complex so we often met and eventually befriended. But when my parents decide to move, I'd never see her again! "Sungmin answered, she glanced at Sora. Which is now grown into a beautiful girl he thought.

"Ne, at that time I was really angry with you oppa ............ you leave without telling me!"  Sora suddenly slightly leaned forward, closer to Sungmin.

"Mianne Sora ra, at the time I could not say goodbye to you. I'm afraid I can not go after the meet. You are the best friend I've ever had Sora. When all call me a nerdboys just you who wants to be friends with me! "Sungmin recalling his past, which he always used his male friends shunned for being weak. When the others away from him just Sora, a tomboy girl who is always by his side. Sungmin sad, staring at Sora with feeling guilty.

"Sungmin oppa ................!" Sora looked back at Sungmin, Sungmin did not think ill keep it that way.

"Aigoo ............. your story is really touching hyung! "Eunhyuk commented, pretending to wipe his eyes were not wet, as if he were crying.

"But you have to meet again, what do you think Sora sshi looks now?" Ask Siwon  glanced at  Sungmin.

"Emm ............ Sora is very different now, she is ........ she was even more beautiful! "Sungmin replied sheepishly.
Sora who heard him could only smile, but Leeteuk who had been silent suddenly coughed.

“Teuki hyung? You're jealous of you? Hahahaha ................... "Said  Donghae who see clearly Leeteuk had been silent, but his face could not lie.

"Ani, who is also a jealous. You heard by your self if  Sungmin and Sora is a childhood friend, that true honey??? "Leeteuk replied, he opened his arms to embrace Sora's shoulder.

"Honey?!!" Sora looked shocked,

"Ne, or want me to call my baby princess??!!" Said Leeteuk , on the sidelines of laughter that can not be withheld.
Hearing that Sora  stepping Leeteuk on toes.

"Aawwhh .................. Honey........., you make oppa annoyance yes .............." Leeteuk legs bear the pain, he  even more tempting to pinch his cheeks Sora cubby.

"Hyung ....... Do not spit in front of our affection .......... aisshh ................ "said Donghae, envy.

"You want to be like them hae ah? Here! "Replied Eun Hyuk suddenly lowered his voice to see Donghae with his eyes wide open as he  gently about to embrace.

"Do not expect Lee Hyuk Jae, nasty brain basis .............. ! "Replied Donghae shrugs, Eun Hyuk away from the crazy.

Atmosphere this afternoon was very cheerful, warm chatter created between them. Sora can quickly recognize and adapt. Sora is the one who can bring the fun and happy atmosphere around it.

 


***

 


Sora was staring at the beauty of the clear sky from the top of the building when someone walked toward her . Knowing there are people approaching, Sora turned ....

"Sungmin Oppa ...............!" Sora yell surprised Sungmin was beside her.

"Annyeong Sora, now I can say hi. How are Sora ra?! are you still mad at me? "asked Sungmin, he stared straight ahead.

"You're so mean oppa ...... hiks .... hiksss .......!" Sora  flailing Sungmin’s arms, she cried.

"Sora  I was wrong, can you forgive me??" Sungmin allow Sora to vent her emotions.

"Just awful sorry  so easy for you oppa........., after what oppa doing?" Sora looked at Sungmin deep, clear water appears in the corner of her eyes were wet.

"Then , what should I do  Sora that you forgive me? I'm so sorry! "Sungmin said with a tone of regret.

"Oppa really sorry?" Asked Sora, she caught sight of the seriousness of Sungmin.

"Ne, I'm so sorry Sora ra ......... do not you miss me?" Sungmin asked, he missed the girl in front of him.

"Oppa ............. Boghosippo ........... Do not ever dare go away quietly, Ara??!! "Sora immediately rushed hug Sungmin. Missed a past friend, a friend who was very important to her.

"Ne, Kang Sora. I promise! "Replied Sungmin give a warm hug replied Sora, grateful to be reunited with him.

 

In the other corner stood frozen Leeteuk, he did not take his eyes off the two people who were hugging in front of him. Leeteuk felt his chest so ill see Sora and Sungmin proximity.

"Why am I like this? What happened to me? "Leeteuk mumbled themselves, do not understand what he feels. He does not have the right to ban Sora get along with anyone. Their relationship is just an act, but at heart he received little if  Sora close to others, including Sungmin. Nothing feels Leeteuk tears flowed, he was immediately delete it.

Leeteuk walked down the steps, slow steps he too sat down on one of the stairs bowed his head.

"Hyung, hyung Teuki ...... Was it you? "Asked a familiar voice.

Leeteuk looked up, was already standing on top of Sungmin. Sungmin walked down the stairs and took a seat next to Leeteuk.

"What are you doing here hyung? "Sungmin asked again.

"Ah, nothing  Sungmin ah.  what are you doing up? "Said Leeteuk asked.

"Oh, I'm just looking for some fresh air hyung!" Sungmin replied.

"Alone? Or with someone? " Leeteuk trying to test Sungmin.

"Ah, it's ........ of course I'm alone hyung, with whom .... As if! "Sungmin laughed, because they have to lie to hide his nervousness. He did not want Leeteuk had bad thoughts with him and Sora. He wanted to keep the feeling of Leeteuk.

"Oh ............." Leeteuk replied softly, he really did not think Sungmin would lie to him.

"Sungmin ah, may I ask you something?" Leeteuk is now looking towards Sungmin.

"Ne, hyung. What do you want to know "asked Sungmin bit curious.

"Do you have feelings on Sora? Honestly Sungmin ah. You knew her before me ......... I think you ..............! "Leeteuk looked Sungmin for an answer.

"What do you think hyung, hahahaha .......... I think Sora just like a sister. So I do not have feelings for her! "Sungmin replied, returning his feelings lie. He smiled bitterly.

"Sora is your love now hyung, how could I ........" Sungmin Have not had time to pass on the words Leeteuk has been cut,

"What if everything is a mere fabrication, I and Sora do not love each other . What are you going to take sora from me? "Ask  Leeteuk, which was immediately astonished gaze of Sungmin.

"What do you mean hyung??" Sungmin  did not understand the meaning of  Leeteuk’s question.

"Ah, well Sungmin ah. Just forget what I said. Well let us down, before the others find us! "Take Leeteuk,  he knows how  Sungmin true feelings. But he also could not deny his own feelings. Because in his heart, growing feelings of love for sora .

To be continue