Destiny of Love -9

Destiny of Love

Sora slowly opened her eyes. Still in a state of half awake Sora turned around. Her eyes opened when she felt her nose perfect touch something. Nose to nose  Sora meets Jung Su. Distance they are really very close.

"Jung Su ...... oppa ..........! "Sora cried softly, as she saw the angel in front of her. She was moved to touch the face of Jung Su, browse jJung Su forehead brow ............ ......... nose ......... and lips. It is perfect, makes Sora smiled to herself.

"How long are you going to do that Sora" Leeteuk suddenly awake, but still did not open his eyes.

"Op ..... oppa ...... since when did you wake up?? "Sora stammered,  immediate removal from Jung Su face.

Leeteuk did not answer, he just smiled and wrapped his arms around Sora.

"I did not sleep all night,  you so noisy Sora ya, I mean your snoring.........." Sora  pouted she pulled him back.

"Then why oppa still here? there go...... "Banish Sora looked away. Leeteuk have ruined the atmosphere, inner Sora.



"Really???" Leeteuk grabbed Sora's face in order to look at him. Gave her a most beautiful smile, a smile that instantly create resentment Sora yawned.

Sora shook her head, and smiled back leeteuk, who is currently busy justifying Sora messy hair.

"Sora .......  do you love Lee Sungmin?? "question from Leeteuk, make Sora a little surprised.

"Of course not. I think Sungmin oppa is like my own blood brother. I'm comfortable around him, but just feeling like a brother. A brother that I wants ........... "Sora honest with her words. She was really like a brother who can keep, share complaints. And the figure she found in Lee Sungmin.

Leeteuk nodded, saying he believes Sora tough.

"Ohh ......... Really?? Then how about me....., do you love me?? "Leeteuk looked back at Sora. He could clearly see Sora expression changes. Sora initially very confident when answering the first question, but now Sora looks confused and embarrassed.

"I....I....I dont know, ......?? Ah ............. I want to shower first ............... "Sora got up and out of bed. With a little she ran into the bathroom

But Leeteuk did not let her, he pulled Sora and lock her in the wall.

"Sora ....... listen to me .......... "Leeteuk said that managed to make Sora suddenly felt her whole body rigid. Her heart bit faster. Sora just indulge Leeteuk, Leeteuk gaze remained there.

"I love you Kang Sora, I love you so much. Maybe I'm crazy or whatever, but I can not deny that there are now only you in my heart Sora. You're the girl who can make me feel the happiness. "Said Leeteuk stare on Sora eyes, deeply.

"Oppa ................" Sora cried, her heart too happy to hear what Leeteuk just said.

"Why are you even crying Sora??" Leeteuk remove lymph granules Sora cheek.

"I guess I just have a feeling it myself. I love you too oppa ......... saranghae ............ "replied Sora, between her tears. She smiled happily staring at Leeteuk.

Leeteuk hugged Sora. Grateful that God has sent her for him.



Both are still hugging when Sora appa unexpectedly entered and cleared his throat quietly. Making leeteuk and Sora suddenly release their embrace.

"Appa ........... Appa why not knock on the door first?? "protest Sora.

"Ah .... ah .......... mianhae ..... Appa turns out offending you ? "Appa makes Leeteuk and Sora laughed awkwardly.

"Appa did not like that ................ we also plan to exit earlier .......... "Leeteuk replied tense.

"Hahaha .......... do not strain son in law .......... "Appa patted Leeteuk .

"Son in Law???" Shouted Sora and leeteuk almost simultaneously.

"Ne .......... Jung Su will marry my daughter soon ............ so it's okay to call him son in law from now  ................ "Appa Sora took something out of his pocket.

"Ahh ............ yeah I almost forgot. This is premarital gift for you guys, have fun my lovely ....... "Appa Sora laughing, leaving Sora and Leeteuk are still at each other in disbelief accept that gifts.



****



Sora POV

It has been more than an hour I waited Jung Su oppa, but he has not yet revealed himself. I  see again  the entrance to the restaurant, sighed softly as well not see him.

"Watch out if he'll come, how he could be late in our first dating??" Muttered irritably. But remember his proposes, I could not help but smile. it was like a dream when he expressed his feelings.

I'm still busy giggling to myself, when someone tapped me on the shoulder.

"Sora ya, already long time we did not meet ........." Said a smiling yoeja at me

"Unnie ...... are you here??? I miss you so much ......... "I cried happy, I hugged my unnie warmly.

"I miss you too Sora.  yesterday I just arrived, I was planning to call you back. But it turns out we met here. "

Unnie sitting, choose a chair in front of me. She was still beautiful as ever. I really admire my unnie. her life is perfect, she's a supermodel  in France. We were friends since middle class, even though she's two years older than me. Unnie always good to me.

Several years ago, unnie suddenly decided to go to France. She did not have much to tell at the time, but I know when that time unnie is facing a problem.

"What you're waiting for someone Sora?" She asked interrupted my thoughts.

"Ne .... unnie ......... I'm waiting for someone ....... someone very important "

"Boyfriend, you mean Sora ya?" Asked her with suspicion.

"Ne .........." I said simply, I have never hidden anything on unnie. She has always been my sharing friend, and I felt very lost when she suddenly decided to go.

"Aigoo ....... my sister being in love, see your face Sora, already flushed like that ...... " she joked see me laughing.

" Really ...........?? " I hold my cheeks reflexes.

"Who is he Sora?? Do I know him? "Asked unnie, she looks more and more curious.

I was silent for a long time, trying to make it more curious again.

"Super Junior's Leeteuk, unnie ever heard?? 'I finally said, after she urged me on.

"Leeteuk??? Park Jung Su ?? "Shouted unnie. Unexpected reaction. She looked very surprised. I could see her face change. Angry?? Is she angry?? I'm not sure, why unnie be mad??

"Unnie know him?," I asked.

"Yes, I know who he is, Sora what you really love him?" She asked, without a smile on her face.

"of course, I love him so much. More than anyone ............ "I replied.

"Are you sure he loves you??? What you've really knew him Sora "back unnie asked me a question that got me speechless. Of course I've known Jung Su oppa, except for one thing. Oppa never told her love life before me. He said the past is not important, the important thing is the present and the future. And it was with me.

"Sora??" Unnie interrupted my thoughts. I looked at her, but my eyes turned to someone standing right behind her. I run to him, hugged him tightly.

"Oppa ............ you finally came. I've been waiting a long time ........ "I said with an aegyeo.

Oppa smiled at me, kissed my cheek for apology.

I nodded forgive him, for this time.

"Jung Su sshi ................ long time no see "someone said, I'm sure that my unnie.

"Min Hyorin ............. you ............ " Jung Su  oppa looks surprised, too, turned to face my unnie. Unnie smiled very sweetly at Jung Su oppa.

Sora Pov end.

Su Jung is still frozen in place, he really never thought would meet with Hyorin again. He hugged Sora more tightly, not wanting to spoil anything to do with Sora, including Min Hyorin ................................. .......................................



To be continue