Chapter 8

Two Identities

Yesung’s Pov

 

I became angry at the sight…Ryeowook sat there in the couch by a table…the table had a lot of drink on it that was drank. He looked damn drunk, and there were two men beside him. Most likely older than me; One of them had his arms around his shoulders and one hand his thigh, while the other had arm around Wooks waist and kissed his neck. Ryeowook only looked gone…did they take advantage of the poor guy being drunk…Ryeowook looked so messy already…well he had been out all night, don’t seem like he have gotten much sleep, and you can see on his cheeks that he have been crying.

I started to walk toward him, then one of the men slide his hand between Wook’s legs and I froze when I heard him moan, and I now saw more clearly what was going on. Ryeowook was crying at the moment, and the other man tried to get up his shirt. I heard Wookie moan “S…stop” he tried to push away the hand between his legs and the one going in his shirt, but he was too weak…the scene hurt so much that my anger boiled and I went right to his table and slammed my hand down on the table. The men both jumped away from Wook one each side. “What is it?” one of them said angry, and I glared back at him “are you deaf? I heard from distance that this guy said stop, and still you’re touching him?”

“None of your business what we do!” he said and sat closer to Wook again, holding an arm around him, and laid a hand on his thigh again “This poor guy is heartbroken, we just thought we could give him double of fun” Ryeowook whimpered a bit “G…Go away…” the other man smirked “You heard him stranger, go away” I got angry and took a grip in Ryeowooks arm and dragged him up and toward me, he stumbled so I took him and stood there hugging him while glaring at the other two “BACK OFF PEDOS!”

“What did you call us?” He said and both of them stood up. I did not want trouble with these two, they were both bigger than me, and I had Ryeowook to hold, I couldn’t let him go now that I finally found him. But they came closer and one of them tried to punch me actually and I had to let go off Ryeowook for him not to get hit as I avoided it. So Ryeowook fell on the floor, but got fast up and tried to run. I took a quick decision and shouted to the man “Damn you! Just wait if I find you guys again” then I ran after Ryeowook, he didn’t come far since he was drunk, just a bit from the bar had he fell down on the ground and tried to get up. I sighed at the pity sight…

And with that I took up Ryeowook bridal style, didn’t care about the looks on me, and started to walk toward my house. Ryeowoo took a grip in my shirt and cried silently, and at the same time he hit my chest lightly sometimes and said in a low tiny voice “let go off me. Go away. Leave me alone!” I just shook my head “no, you’re coming to my house, and tomorrow you’re going home, your parents Is worried.”

“I don’t wanna go to your house…” He tried to say strict, but failed a lot. “Too bad, we’re soon there” I said, and after a little while I reached my house. Went in and to my room where I laid him down on the bed, but he quickly got up and tried to run toward the door, but I quickly grabbed him and threw him back at the bed, and went to the door to lock it. “YAH!!! Let me go!! I don’t wanna be your toy!” now I got angry “What?? It was you who asked!! You who tricked me!!”

“I KNOW!!” He shouted and threw a pillow at me…he was drunk…didn’t think much of what he said. “I shouldn’t have ok?!” He started to cry “I WAS STUPID!!! I ONLY THOUGHT ABOUT MYSELF….BUT I FORGOT HOW MUCH IT WOULD HURT!!! I HATE YOU!!”  I sighed and tried to go close to him, but tried to push me away, but I took a grip in each wrist by my hands and pinned him down on the bed with me on all four over him “Don’t say that…….you love me…” then I leaned down and pressed my lips against his, kissing him with passion even if he didn’t kiss back, he just laid there in shock while crying. I broke the kiss and looked down at him “We talk tomorrow when you’re sober, don’t try to escape and I’m calling your parents to tell them that you’ll be home tomorrow” I went off him and to a chair to sit down.

He hugged the pillow tight, not looking at me as I took up my phone. But I don’t have their number so I called the police station and asked them to give the message to Ryeowook’s parents. Then I sat myself comfortable in the chair and watched RYeowook. It looks like he is about to fall asleep, and it didn’t take long before he looked all gone. I became a bit worried, but I heard his breathing as he slept. He breathed heavily, still a bit scared, even in his sleep…I sighed and closed my eyes, my legs hurt from the running and was damn tired, and my whole body was just worn out and I almost fell asleep in that chair at once.

-

Slowly I opened my eyes, and god this was not a comfortable place to sleep at all. I sat up and whimpered a bit as I stretched myself and yawned, but felt someone looking at me…no…staring at me. I slowly turned my head toward the bed where Ryeowook sat and his eyes were at me. He looked like a totally mess…his hair, his clothes, and his eyes which is red after crying, and you still see in his tired eyes…but even in this total mess…I found him cute and beautiful…He looked at me with sad eyes, and I sighed and sat straight in the chair, patted my lap “Come here”

He froze and looked like a hurt animal, wondering if he should go closer or look for a way to escape. “Come here” I said again, but calmer, softly. He swallowed and stood slowly up from the bed, walking toward me while looking down at the floor. Then he had his knees on each side of me and sat down on my lap, and I took my arms around his waist and looked up at him. “W…why?” He said nervous and I smiled softly to him “I want you to look at me while I talk to you, and I wanted you close” I took one hand and his cheek “Little kid…pabo…what were you thinking when you ran away…making everyone worried?”

He sobbed a bit and a few tears started to fall, but I gently my thump over them. “Tell me, please Wookie, you have no idea how worried I have been…and how scared I actually was when I found you with those me…tell me everything…what were you thinking…what happened, don’t tell me they did more to you than I saw?” He shook his head and said in a low voice, but didn’t dare look directly at me “No…they didn’t do me anything else…but they wanted…and…I almost let them…”

I felt shock, but kept myself calm, for Wookie. I didn’t wanna yell at him or anything…I wanted to hear it all first so I said calm “Start with the beginning…don’t hold in anything…tell me everything you felt and thinking from when you left in that taxi…” I wanted to know it all……I wanted to know all feeling he had about me…love, anger, jealousy, sadness, happiness…hate and hurt…everything.