Chapter 13

Two Identities

 

Ryeowook’s Pov

Later we had been in the shower and sat and ate when someone, most likely Eunhyuk rang the doorbell, and Yesung went to open. And a bit later he came back with Eunhyuk. So he didn’t have anyone…oh well…”Hi Eunhyuk” I smiled when he sat down. “Hello again, sorry for interrupting your make out session before” I blush and just keep eating. “Don’t ” Yesung said “I have seen worse, busting you getting ed on the kitchen table”

Now Eunhyuk blushed hard “Yah! You really didn’t need to mention that!”  Ok…note to myself, don’t eat by Eunhyuks table if you every go there…”I’m sorry, but seriously, you should find someone, I thought you and that Donghae guy were doing fine?” Eunhyuk sighed “We were, but…some week after you busted us in the kitchen…we had a huge fight, and…since then he haven’t talked”…”That’s stupid” Yesung said, and Eunhyuk nod “I should have done something, but…we both were childish…and now I don’t know what he’s doing…but let’s not talk about that! Now, how are things between you two going?”

Yesung smiled “It’s going just fine, right Wook?” he kissed my cheek and I kind of saw jealousy on Eunhyuks face, but he hide it well and smiled “That’s good”…”you hungy Eunhyuk?” I asked, and he shook his head “I’m fine, I ate while waiting for you two to get finished” A blush came on my face again and Eunhyuk just chuckled at me. “It’s ok, but hey, wanna go to the mall? I wanna buy strawberry, please join me!” Yesung looked at me and I just smiled “Why not? We haven’t been much outside since we got together” Yesung nod “Yes, why not, let’s go…wait…aren’t you grounded?”….“Don’t think about it, it didn’t seem like they actually meant it, and…if they did…I was at school having detention…in many hours…just don’t care about it, let’s go! I’m already late home because I stayed here”

-

And by that, we went to the mall, Eunhyuk walked a bit in front of us, and we followed him and held hands. “Hmm…which store had the best strawberries? Oh! Or maybe I want strawberry milkshake! No! Strawberry milk” Yesung chuckled “Oh come on! Just choose something!” Eunhyuk just smiled and looked around “Hmm, but I don’t know what to…” Suddenly he stopped and we almost walked right in him. “Yah! Eunhyuk what is….” Yesung also stopped and looked the same way as Eunhyuk. What was it with them? I looked the same way…but I only see a guy smile and lean against the mall wall and talk with girls who giggled and blushed…

“Emm, what is it?” I asked, and Yesung leaned to me and whispered “That guy is DOnghae…”  I wided my eyes and looked at Eunhyuk, who looked quite sad. “Eunhyuk” Yesung started and took a hand on his shoulder. “No…I’m fine…I’ll be right back” Eunhyuk pushed Yesungs hand off and walked right toward Donghae…We just stood there and look at him as he went to Donghae, he stood behind him, pecked his shoulder and crossed his arms. Donghae turned to him, wide eyes and looked like he had nothing to say. Eunhyuk took his hand up to slap him, but Donghae took it, pinned him to the wall…..and kissed him?

The girls looked a bit awkward and walked away as Donghae roughly kissed Eunhyuk who first tried to push him off, but in the end gave up and kissed back. “I don’t think he’ll be right back…let’s go” Yesung started to walk and drag me with him. “Emm…shall we just leave Eunhyuk?” I asked, and Yesung nod “Yes, Donghae seemed to have missed Eunhyuk, just like Eunhyuk have missed him” I just let Yesung drag me away.

“Emm…Wookie…” He said and stopped. “Emm…I wanna meet your parents again…and make a good impression…since…the first time we met…they thought I had you…” I looked at him “Oh…emm…Yes…well, they have accepted you, but…yes…maybe meet them again…” We both nod “So, how can I impress them? Maybe I should buy something to bring with me?” I thought a bit “My parents likes tea, any kind”

“Ok, then let’s find tea, anything else?” wow…he was really into making a good impression, how cute.  “And…how should I behave meeting them, oh god I’m so nervous already” I stopped him and turned him to me, pecking his lips “It’s ok Yesung, just be yourself” He smiled “Really? You think they will like me?” I nod “Yes, I think so, just calm down” and then I kissed his lips softly. “I will ask my parents when you can come over”

He nod “Yes, I’m gonna show them that I’m a good boyfriend!”