Chapter 1

Two Identities

 

Ryeowook’s POV

 

I’m looking toward where he’s sitting. He’s sitting there with his friends and a few girls, chatting happy and drinking. While I sit by the bar counter for myself as usual…Nobody usually sees me…I’m short and invisible to them…Even him…Yesung…The one I’m in love with. But I have never had a normal conversation with him, never hanged out with him or anything…I just treasure those moments I get called to his office or had to go there. Sometimes I purposely didn’t do my homework to get sent to his office and talk to him. And today, I had dressed myself totally different, so no one would notice me at the first sight. I had dressed myself y, and styled my hair, taken eyeliner on, and make-up, tight ripped pants, and a nice shirt, and put on my confident face with a smirk. I even died my hair a bit darker, but with hair colour that goes off in the first shower if you scrub good enough.

I kept looking at him, he drank too, and his mood just got better, and laughed even more. Suddenly he stood up and went to the bar counter, I fast looked away, and then he stood beside me ordering more drink.  “Hi there” He suddenly said, and I turned to him, trying hard not to blush “H…hi” He just smiled “Good day today, isn’t it?...Why are you sitting alone? Isn’t it boring?” I slowly nod. “Aish…come sit with us, you’re y, what’s your name?”

“Ryeo…Ryeowon” …I almost said my real name. Then he may have notice. At the moment he is drunk and I look different…If he had been sober he had might bust me. But by not saying my real name, he can just think I just look a bit like RYeowook, maybe we’re related. “And you” I smirked a bit. “Yesung, come sit with us, beside me” And when he’s order came I followed him to his table with the others, but to my happiness, the girls had left. I just wondered if drunken people often flirt with other people they don’t know…maybe…maybe he was just nice since I sat alone…

“Wow…y and cute, how do you find them” A friend said as I sat down beside Yesung. He just smirked, seemed satisfied as he lay an arm around me “This poor guy sat alone, it’s no fun being outside alone.” I blushed a bit, but smiled. “What’s your name, and your age…damn you also look young.”  I thought fast before I answered “I’m Ryeowon, 20 years old” they wide their eyes “20? God, you look like you’re 16” they chuckled, and I were just more happy that they all were drunk. Yesung still had his arm around me, and he took the free hand under the table and laid it on my thigh, and whispered in my ear “Are you often out? Because you look like someone people would fight for to flirt and hook up with” I was able to keep myself from shivering and heard his friends whisper to each other.

“Aish, I envy Yesung, he always find the best looking”

“He’s not even often outside in bars and clubs, but still, when he’s out, he gets the best looking, I thought it was only with girls, but damn…I forgot Yesung was bi”

“Well…not really, this is only one of those few times I’m at the club” I whispered back, I had never actually understood the words…hook up with…but it would be weird to ask now. He smirked, and his hand starts to my thigh, dangerously close to between my legs. I stopped it and smirked myself, hide my nervousness, but still I loved the touch. “Who allowed you to do that” I whispered and pushed him hand away. He took his arm away too and looked at me, still smirking “Not easy huh? I like it” I just have him another smile before stealing his drink and drank a bit of it, kind of tasting it for the first time. It gave a good feeling. “Just drink it all if you want” Yesung smiled, and I kind of drank the whole class in one-shot. Damn…that was maybe not so smart.

“Damn you can drink I see” He chuckled, then leaned closed to me again and whispered “Wanna dance with me?”  I nodded and we both stood up and went to the dance-floor where there already were a lot of people. I was maybe not the dancer type, but the alcohol made me braver, I swayed my body in body waves sometimes to the music, I had no idew how it looked like, but Yesung looked at me satisfied, and smirked before he suddenly grabbed my waist from behind, and pulled me close to him as he danced with me. He’s crotch sometimes rubbing against my , I swallowed a bit at that touch. Damn…I didn’t know my teacher used to do this is weekends. But I found it hot; he wasn’t just a handsome, nice teacher who melted the girl students and me with his smile.

“Damn you are hot” He whispered to me, pulled me tight to him and kissed my cheek. I felt myself blush, and he smiled. He kissed my cheek…and I felt my heart beat fast, felt so happy; my crush just kissed my cheek.  “And I think you can only get hotter” He kissed my neck lightly, and a bit. I couldn’t help, but to moan lightly, it got drowned in the music, but Yesung was so close that he could hear.  He then took my hand and pulled me with him, dragged me to the bathroom, locked it, and pinned me to the wall. God he looked hot smirking like that to me. He leaned closed and whispered “You like my kisses?”  then he kiss my neck again and on it, and I moaned more lightly moans, and nod “Y…Yes” He smirk more in my neck, then backing off “Then I bet you will like this more” and with that he pressed our lips together and started to kiss me.

Damn, damn, damn, I can’t believe this is happening. I started to kiss him back, and opened my mouth when his tongue begged for entrance. It felt good, my heart beat even faster as he explore my mouth as much as he could, played with my tongue and made me moan into the kiss. After a bit he broke the kiss and looked at me.  “You’re cute blushing…would you like to come to my house? I haven’t had a visitor in a while, and I gladly want you to come” I still panted a bit. Is he inviting a stranger to his home? Why? But…if it’s normal for him, or…maybe he just feel lonely when no one visit him? I don’t know what he had in mind, but I nod, and his smirk got bigger “Let me call the taxi”