Chapter 4

Two Identities

 

Ryeowook’s POV

 

I sat on the chair again, it was quiet…really quiet…Yesung sat by his desk, had his head in his hands and tried to think. He sighed a lot and closed his eyes. “What were you thinking?” He suddenly said and looked at me. As usual I kept quiet. “YAH! You can’t keep quiet forever…Did you think at all?  Do you know how much trouble I can get? Even if it was you who tricked me…Lie about your name and age…Seriously Ryeowook? What the….What are you thinking?? Open your mouth and talk!! You have no right to keep quiet!!”  He glared at me, and I swallowed. “RYEOWOOK!” He shouted now, and I said fast “I thought of you!!”

“What?” He looked at me, but more confused now. I swallowed “I…I thought of you” I took my knees up in the chair and hugged them. Not looking at Yesung as I continued “I…I just wanted to…come closer to you…I forgot my homework so I can talk to you in the office…I…I just changed my look that day so no one would notice me…but you did…or…not me, but Ryeowon…but anyway…but…I wasn’t planning for it to go that far…I didn’t thought….I just wanted to get closer to you..I…” I stopped there, and still didn’t look at him. He sighed again “Wook…listen…it won’t work” I wide my eyes at him…and said “Wook?”

He ignored that “You’re my student…I’m your teacher…and…you’re a kid…Aish…I can’t believe that…I can’t believe we went to bed together…and…that you were here just a bit ago and….AISH!!” I looked at him “I’m sorry…” I meant it…he did look really frustrated. “You can’t tell anyone…and you should be glad that you got busted fast” He said, and I nod slowly.

“And we’re gonna pretend that this never happened…ok?” My heart hurt…I looked at him…it was worth a try…nothing more bad could happen “…Can…Can we just…do it once more…and then…then we pretend nothing happened? Because…you liked it as much as I did…” I swallowed as I waited for an answer. He had wide his eyes and blushed a bit as he looked at me…then he stood up, walked toward me. Leaned a bit down and pressed his lips against mine. We kissed a bit slowly but still with passion that moment, and then he broke it, looked strict at me “Ok…but after that…it’s the end…ok? We forget about it, pretend it never happened and go on with our lives, ok?”

I nod slowly, and he stood up “Good…at my house this evening…prepare yourself... “ He smirked “Because you’re getting punished, and you won’t forget it easy…you can go now” He sat back behind his desk. I felt my heart beat fast as I started to walk back, then I heard him say “And don’t back out now…you asked for it, and come as yourself, not Ryeowon” then I went out. What the hell was I gonna do now…