Chapter 10

Two Identities

 

Yesung’s Pov

Damn…I was still a bit …And Ryeowook hadn’t made it better by teasing me…it was a bit frustrating…But it was ok, I made Ryeowook go out of the shower, dry himself and go back to the room with the clothes I had found…so I could take care of my problem on my own.

And when I was done and came back to my room I found him fully dressed and ready. I pecked his lips before I went to the closet and found new clothes for myself. Hi eyes stared at me as I changed, and I started to chuckle “Like what you see?” He blushed and looked away. So when I was done I went to him again and kissed his lips, and took my arms around his waist. He gladly opened his mouth for my tongue as he took his arms around my neck. And as we stood there the kiss started to get hotter and deeper, I pushed him lightly toward the wall as I kept the kiss. I explored his whole mouth and my hands went down to his when his back was against the wall.

“Hey Yesung, how are you today?” A happy voice suddenly said and I quickly released Ryeowook and looked toward the door. Aish…my friend Eunhyuk stood happy in the door “Sorry, I didn’t know you were busy, Hope I didn’t interrupt” he started to smirk and I could see Ryeowook blush. “Hey Eunhyuk, and yes, you did interrupt, but its ok…we need to go.” I took Wooks hand and walked toward him, “Oooh, I didn’t knew you had a boyfriend, isn’t this Ryeowon, the guy y from the club?” I sighed “No, or…yes…but his name is Ryeowook, and he’s 18” Eunhyuk wide his eyes “Oh…ok…aish… I’m still jealous, you found a cute one.” Ryeowook started to blush more.

“Why are you here?” I asked to change the subject. “Your mom wondered what happened, she said she have heard a rumour that the police showed up at the school you work at” I nod “It’s true, I talk to her later, we got to go now, lock the house if you’re not staying” I said and walked past Eunhyuk, dragging Ryeowook with me. “You sound mean to your friend?” Ryeowook said carefully “And…does he live here?” I chuckled “I’m not mean, or, maybe…but he’s my best friend, he’s used to it, and no he don’t live here, but he does have the key to the house” We went out of the house and to my car, and drove toward his home.

-

When we arrived I looked at him “Maybe I shouldn’t come with you” Ryeowook thought a bit “Maybe not, let me talk with them, I call you later; you can go talk to your mom.” I nod “Ok” Then I kissed his lips lightly before he walked out of the car and waved to me.

Ryeowook’s pov

I took a little breath before walking in my house again. I heard quick footsteps, and then my mom came to me and hugged me tight “Wookie, oh my god, My Wookie, where have you been?” I heard she was about to cry, and I hugged her back “I’m ok mom, everything is ok” I felt two more arms join us and I knew it was dad. “I’m sorry” I said and felt myself was about to cry again.

After a bit they released me and dad looked at me “Ryeowook, tell me what that teacher did to you, the police have already said what he said, but I wanna hear you” I sigh and calmly told everything, and they wide their eyes at every word. “So he did tell the truth?” mom said a bit shocked. “You’re in trouble young man” Dad said “You’re grounded and you will help your mom cook and you will do more work around the house for 1 week.” I lift my eyebrows “For the first…I like cooking…for the second…just one week?” dad nod “Yes…you’re not usually a bad guy, so it’s ok for now”

“But…I’m allowed to see Yesung?” I said carefully “He…He’s my boyfriend…he may lose his job now, but he don’t care, he will even quit as long as he can be with me…he said it” They had their eyes wide again. Then they thought a bit and looked at each other. “Em…Fine..BUT…if Yesung keep his work, you better not be distracted in class. If so, then you change school or stop being with him”

I smiled big and hugged them “Thank you, and I promise I will be better at school now instead”

-

The next day I was at school again, sitting at my place. The others looked at me, they wonder where I have been and about the police, but I don’t answer. The principle had said Yesung could keep his job IF we kept it for ourselves at school, don’t show too much affection at school in front of others and Yesung was not gonne be favouring and like that. “Okey, class is starting, sit down, and keep quiet” Yesung came in and said, and everyone at once did has he said. I looked at him, and as usual the girls did too, but I don’t care. He’s mine, and only mine. I smile for myself while listen to him teach the class.

I started to daydream while looking at him, then he suddenly were beside me and a familiar feeling of a book hitting my head came “Kim RYeowook….Are you paying attention?” I looked up at him, blush a bit; and I see he have a bit hard time to keep strict, but he’s able to. “I..I’m sorry, what did you say” He looked a bit annoyed “Have you done your homework this time?” I swallowed, but nodded, this time I have actually done it” now he smiled “But remember, you still have detention to do the rest of the homework you haven’t” then he turned around after sending me a little smirk, and walked back to the front.

Well…I kind of looked forward to those 2 hours detention with only Yesung.