Misunderstanding

Fall for your Brother

here's the 2nd chapter! there's gonna be some 'vulgar' words but I think it's not too vulgar so i'll not put this chapter on Rated Chapter. enjoy the story^^


hapter 2 : Misunderstanding

I get in the bathroom and do my things. Huh, feel so relieve.

“How can I face him now? He must thinks I am a freak! By the way, where the hell is Taeyeon?! She’s gone for way too long. I have to text her.” I’m about to take my cell phone when I realize I left it on the table.

“oh, damn! I left it on the table!” I hurriedly get out of the restroom to the living room.

Yesung POV

I chuckle a bit when she’s already gone to the restroom. Her face was so funny! Maybe she got a stomach ache.

Drrrt.. drrrt..

I hear a vibrating sound on the table. It’s Sunny’s cell phone. I see an incoming call from Taeyeon. I’m arguing in my mind whether to pick up the call or not. I know it’s impolite to use someone’s cell phone without permission. But, what if the call is important? Then I decide to pick up the phone.

“ya! What took you so long to pick up the call?!” I’m about to answer her when she cuts me off.

“listen here, I and Kibum oppa will be a little longer. The car got down and we’re in a middle of nowhere. A mechanic is on his way to help us. So, just be careful while you’re with Yesung oppa! Sometimes he does freaky things!” she chuckles then the line off before I can say a thing.

“ya~! Kim Taeyeon! You’re dead when you get home!” I mumble to myself after realizing she just called me freak. When I’m about to place the phone back, I see the screen of the cell phone. Usually it’ll show wallpaper, but I see some letters. More like a story. Because of my curiousness, I read the story.

“oh God! It’s a ... a story! She reads things like this?” I question in my head, still can’t believe the innocent looking girl actually has a ert mind.

I keep reading the story. It’s horrible! But yet, it’s ... interesting. It’s even better than magazines that my friends lent me. I enjoy reading it. I feel my body getting hotter as I stuck my eyes on the screen. Until suddenly, all the sensations are gone.

“o..oppa.. you..” damn, Sunny got me reading the story on her phone. She snatched her phone from my hand. Now, how I explain it to her?

“oppa.. you.. know that borrowing someone’s phone without permission is impolite.” She says, trying to looks calm but still, I can see that she’s embarassed as well.

“h..hey! you shouldn’t read these thing. You’re not 18 yet! Good thing I found out to warn you.” I try to change the topic. This time, i make her in fault.

“please oppa, don’t tell anybody. I beg you.” She changes her face, making a cute pout full with aegyo while pulling the hem of my shirt. Aigoo~ who can resist her aegyo face?

“o.. ok.. okay.. I won’t tell anybody,” I said, she stops quickly and smiles. “But, in one condition.” I add.

“what is it? Tell me! I’ll do anything!” I smirk before stand up and drag her to my room. She hesitates at first but I keep pulling her hand with me.

Author POV

Yesung dragged Sunny to his room. then he took something from the side table. He got closer to Sunny. sunny got back as Yesung getting closer to her.

“oppa... what are.. you.. doing?” she was frightened by Yesung’s action. Yesung grabbed both Sunny’s shoulder.

“Sunny ah…” he said with his y, heavy, yet soft voice, “you’ve agreed to do anything right?” he smirked before added more words. “I just need you to do this with me. You .. and I ...” Sunny prepared her weapon, ready to hit Yesung at anytime. ”... have a ... se..” without hesitating, Sunny kicked Yesung hard right on his sensitive part, made him groan in pain.

“ya~!! what are you doing?!” Yesung moaned while rolling on his bed.

“what kind of girl do you think I am?! I’m not as easy as you think! I may be ert, but I’m not a !” Sunny said with anger. She was hitting Yesung with a pillow.

“ya! w.. wait.. I didn’t say that you’re a !” Yesung tried to cover himself from the pillow.

“you didn’t but you just asking me to have a with you! It means you consider me as a !” Sunny kept hitting him, even harder.

“what?! I never asked you to have a with me!” Yesung yelled, so Sunny could hear him and stopped torturing him.

“you.. you didn’t?” Sunny stopped and looked at Yesung with her big eyes.

“no! I was just asking you to have a selca with me!” Yesung said angrily. “now, because of you, I guess I can’t walk for days!” Sunny immediately felt guilty and ashamed at the same time.

“aahh... oppa I’m so sorry! I’m really sorry. Please forgive me, I thought you asking for something else.” Sunny begged him to forgive her.

“do you think I’m that easy to forgive you after you gave me such a pain?” Yesung was still mad at her. Not really mad, but he just wanted to more.

“I already said I’m sorry.” Sunny pouted. “where does it hurt? I’ll cure it.” Sunny rubbed Yesung’s leg, back and hands.

“s..s..stop! you.. you can’t cure the pain. It’ll heal by itself.” Yesung blushed a bit after thinking if Sunny really rubbed the bruise he got. Then he quickly brushed the thought away.

“just have a selca with me, that’s enough.” Yesung took his cell phone that fell on the floor after Sunny hit him.

“but oppa, why do you want to have a selca with me? I’m not looking good on camera thought.” Sunny asked him and sat on his –now messy- bed, beside him.

“I did a bet with my friends. I said I would have girl friend in 3 weeks. It’s near 3 weeks and they asked the picture of me and my girlfriend. Since I’ve find none, I ask you to have a selca with me. Only to show the picture to my friends so I will not lose my car.” He said honestly.

“you shouldn’t do a bet! It’s not good.” Sunny scolded him.

“I regret it. But just for now, please help me this one time.” Yesung pleaded her. Sunny rolled her eyes before answering.

“I’ll do oppa. We had a deal before, hadn’t we?” she got closer to Yesung, took the cell phone.

“ready? 1, 2, 3.” She pressed the button then saw the picture.

“this one looks good.” She showed him the picture. He looked unsatisfied with the picture.

“it doesn’t look like a couple’s picture. It’s less intimate.” He erased the picture to take another one.

“here.” Yesung pulled Sunny closer to him and wrapped his arms around Sunny’s shoulder.

“1,2, 3.” He saw the picture and smiled.

“this one better.” He said then showed her the picture.

“let’s take some other picture.”

Sunny POV

It’s been a hundreds time we took selcas. But he’s not satisfied yet.

“oppa, let’s just stop. I’m not a model. My face is tired to show those expressions.” I sigh heavily. Until suddenly I feel a flash of light on my face.

“your face looks so ridiculous!” he laughs hard after taking my picture silently. Aish!

“ya~! oppa! Erase that picture now!” I yell at him. But he seems don’t care. I try to snatch the phone from his hand.

“give it to me~!” he keeps the cell phone away from me and rolls over to the other side of the bed.

“take it by yourself!” he sticks his tongue. Ugh! This person is digging his own grave. I climb on the bed to get him but he runs towards the door. I quickly get over him and lock the door.

“you can’t go anywhere.” I smirked while staring at him like he is my prey. I get closer to him and try again to snatch the phone. But he doesn’t want to give up and keeping it away from me.

“give that thing to me!” I pull his shirt and his hands. Glad to know that he cannot run fast because of the pain I gave him earlier.

“never! I’ll keep this picture forever!” he runs to the bed until he tripped by the mess on the floor and falls right on the bed. with no time, I take the cell phone.

“I got it!” I say with victory. But suddenly, I’m being pulled to the bed and land on the soft mattress.

“it’s so hard to fight you, really. You have a good stamina.” He says while pinning me on the bed. he pants so hard like he has done a hundred kilo meters sprint.

“then just give up on me and let me from the first.” I say while hiding the phone on my back.

“you know I won’t. Just give it to me, I won’t hurt you if you do.” He threats me.

“I’m so scared. Should I scream for help?” I said with a cute voice, but a smirk painted on my face.

“you’ve locked the door so... I guess none will help you.” He leans closer to me and whisper.

“just give it to me. I promise I’ll tell nobody and keep it for myself.” He says loud enough, it’s not a whisper then.

“hmm.. Let me think.” I put a finger on my chin like I’m thinking. “okay, but promise me. You'll tell nobody. When i say nobody, it’s really none. You got it?”

“of course.” He smiles and let go of me after I give him his cell phone.

“let’s go downstairs then.” I open the door and shocked to see Taeyeon and Kibum in front of the door like they were eavesdropping. They look at me and Yesung oppa like some interrogating detective.

Taeyeon POV

Finally we get home after our car got fixed. Damn that car!

“I’m home!” I shout. No answer. I just get in and find none in the living room.

“where are they?” Kibum oppa asked, I just shake my head. Signalling him that I don’t know either.

“I’ll look for them upstairs.” I say to him. He just nods and goes to the kitchen.

“Sunny? oppa?” I look for them in my room, living room, and even bathroom. Still, they’re not here.

“where are they actually?” I’m about to give up when I hear a voice from Yesung oppa’s room.

“I got it!” that’s Sunny’s voice. I quickly get into Yesung oppa’s room but I find the door is locked.

“what are they doing inside?” I decide to call Kibum oppa and checks the door.

“do you have a spare key?” he asks me. I shake my hand because I really don’t have any spare.

“it’s so hard to fight you, really. You have a good stamina.” Yesung oppa’s voice can be heard by us. It is so heavy and like he’s panting.

“what are they—“ I hush Kibum oppa. I’m wondering what they are doing inside a locked room, just both of them.

“then just give up on me and let me from the first.” Now it’s Sunny’s voice. She’s also panting hard.

“you know I won’t. Just give it to me, I won’t hurt you if you do.” Looks like Yesung oppa teases her.

“I’m so scared. Should I scream for help?” Sunny teases him back. They speak with such a small frequency.

“you’ve locked the door so... I guess none will help you.” They keep teasing each other. I exchange stare with Kibum oppa. Both I and Kibum oppa knows what they are doing now.

“just give it to me. I promise I’ll tell anybody and keep it for myself.” Yesung oppa says like a whisper, but it’s a bit too loud.

“hmm.. let me think.” It is silent for a while.  “okay, but promise me. You won’t tell anybody. When i say anybody, it’s really none. You got it?”

“of course.” After that, everything is gone silent. I still can’t believe my best friend and my brother are doing ‘something’ in my house.

“come on, we shouldn’t mind their business.” Kibum oppa is about to drag me downstairs. When we hear the door opens, we immediately turn our head back to the door and shocked to see the things inside the room.

A messy bed, messy Yesung oppa, and messy Sunny. oh my god, what had my oppa done to that little Sunny girl?