A little 'incident'

Fall for your Brother

It was 11 in the morning. Sunny still rolled over her bed, didn’t want to let go her pink teddy. It was a boring Sunday so she decided to stay still on her bed and do nothing.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

“Sunny-ah! Hurry get off from your bed, it’s 11 already!” that was the 3rd wake up-call from her mother.

“umma, I’m not sleeping, I’m awake already. I just feel boring.” She answered while still lying on her bed.

“ish, just go out and do something then!”, Sunny sighed, before she decided to sleep again her mother said again, “ah, I forgot. Taeyeon called you an hour ago. She said that she had texted and called your cell phone, but you didn’t answer. Just call her right up, maybe she’ll take you from boredom.”

Just then, Sunny checked her phone. She got 3 messages and 2 missed call from Taeyeon.

 

From     : Taenggoo~

08:17

Hi sleepyhead ^_^

 

From     : Taengoo~

09:24

Have you wake up already? O.o

 

From     : Taenggoo~

10:41

Ya~! Why didnt you reply my messages or answer my call?!

Listen here, I’m now waiting for you at my house. It’s an important thing!! You should be here at least on 12. If you’re late, even a second late, i will tell your blot to your Sanghyunnie~

I’M NOT KIDDING!

“oh, damn!” after read the last message, she hurriedly got in the bathroom. Of course she didn’t want Sanghyun, -the guy she liked- to know her blot. And she knew Taeyeon was not kidding with her words.

 

Ting.. tong..

Sunny pressed the doorbell of Taeyeon’s house. She took a deep breath and calmed herself down a bit for she was running a quite far in an ultra speed.

“jamkanman..” a girl’s voice echoed from the house. Not long after, the door opened. There stood a girl in Sunny’s age with a long straight hair.

“Sunny! Finally you make it  on time, right 2 minutes before 12. Come on, get in!” Taeyeon opened the door wider and pulled Sunny inside.

“ya~! Slow down! I’m still exhausted because i was running from my house just so i can make it on time!” Sunny yelled at her. Taeyeon just chuckled at her.

“sorry, kekeke. You go straight to my room, I’ll get a drink for you first.” Taeyeon walked over to the kitchen while Sunny was moving towards Taeyeon’s room upstairs.

Sunny knew where Taeyeon’s room was. It was not her first time visiting Taeyeon’s house. They’d been friend for 5 years already. Taeyeon’s parents knew her and treated her like their own daughter.

 

Sunny POV

I slightly push her room’s door. I look around and find something different. Her room looks messy, it’s weird since she is a girl who likes everything neat.

I sit on her bed and read one of her books that lie on the bed. I flip my forehead when i read the book.

“computer programme? I don’t know she likes these thing.” I usually find math, physics, or chemical books in her room, or another science book that’s not my thing.

Just then, I hear the door open. So I look up to find... him?

“AAA~!” I quickly cover my eyes with my hand after seeing his topless body. I can hear he’s also screaming.

“YA~! What are you doing here?!” he says with his panic tone.

“I.. I.. I was asked to stay here and wait for Taeyeon..” I said while keeping my eyes closed.

“don’t cover your eyes, I’m using a shirt now.” After he says that, I peek a little to make sure he’s already using a shirt then i uncover my eyes.

“I.. I’m sorry b..but Taey..yeon asked me to... wait in her room..” I look down, not dare to stare directly on his face.

“ah, that girl must be forget that...” he can’t finish his words because Taeyeon suddenly comes.

“Sunny ah, mianhae. I forget to tell you that i and my brother are exchanging room. Come, on. Let’s get out of this room.” Taeyeon drags me outside then to the living room.

“ya~! Why didn’t you tell me? You know, I was shocked when I saw him shirtless!” I scowl at her for not telling me.

“I said I’m sorry. I’m really sorry, okay? By the way, here’s the drink. You need it.” Taeyeon hand me a glass of water.

“I don’t need water anymore!” I yell and shock with my own tone. It’s a bit too high.

“geez, relax. You really need the water to chill down your red face.”

What?! My face is what?? Aish, I feel ashamed! Why am I blushing? Maybe because it was the first time I see a guy shirtless beside my dad.

“omo, you’re blushing right?” Taeyeon widens her eyes, and looks at me with those teasing stare.

“just give me the water!” I snap the glass and finish the water until the last drop, not bothering her tease.

 

Yesung POV

I was shocked to find  a girl sitting on my bed, in my room. And mainly, when I’m SHIRTLESS! Fortunately, that was Sunny, my sister’s best friend. But still, she saw me SHIRTLESS! After this incident, we’ll feel awkward to each other for sure.

Just then, my stomach signalling me to give it some foods. I just head downstairs to the kitchen and find nothing in the fridge. Great, I forget my parents went to Jeonju for a week.

Author POV

“where are your parents? I want to greet them.” Sunny asked Taeyeon who was eating her  tiramisu.

“they went to Jeonju for a week. My grandfather got sick and wanted to meet my parents.” She answered while her –now- empty plate.

“you really have a serious problem with food.” Sunny looked at her and chuckled.

“food gives me strength. So I have to eat a lot to keep me strong!” she showed Sunny her small muscle and they both laughed on Taeyeon’s joke.

“Taeyeon ah~ I’m hungry. There’s no food in the fridge.” Suddenly Yesung came and asked Taeyeon. He saw Sunny and both Sunny and Yesung looked away, didn’t want to meet each other’s eyes.

“ah, really? I guess I’ve eaten the last tiramisu keke.” Taeyeon giggled apologetically. “sorry, I thought you didn’t like tiramisu so i ate them up.”

“ya! How dare you letting me starving like this? I’m hungry, I haven’t eat for 2 days you know?! I haven’t since yesterday and now you just eat up the last tiramisu we have. There’s no food left in this house, what should I eat? You want me to die of starving?! what if something bad happens to me because I didn’t eat properly?! You are the one causing me this suffer! If you just stop your eating habit ....” yesung kept blabbering about things that actually unnecessary.

“here we go again, the blabbering Yesung.” Taeyeon rolled her eyes while Sunny just stared at him with opened, completely amazed by his blabbering thing.

Ting.. tong..

“... who is that?” yesung finally stopped after he heard the bell rang.

“I don’t know, let me check it.” Taeyeon stood up and walked toward the door. ‘thanks God, you answer my pray’ Taeyeon thanked in her mind because something finally stopped yesung.

“chagiya~!” Taeyeon yelled with her ajhumma voice happily when she saw who’s coming. It was Kibum, her lover.

“ready, babe?” kibum asked her while put on his infamous angelic smile.

“ready for what?” Taeyeon looked at him with her confuse expression.

“ish, you don’t remember? You agreed to go to the gift shop with me to buy my mother a present.” Kibum pouted, acted like he was angry at her.

“omo omo, sorry. I don’t remember!” Taeyeon smacked her forehead. “get in, I’ll get dressed first!”then Taeyeon running to her room and changed her outfit. Kibum waited for her in the living room, there were Yesung and Sunny.

“hi, Sunny.. what are you doing here?” Kibum greeted Sunny.

“ya~ you don’t even greet me?” Yesung protested. Kibum chuckled at his hyung.

“ah, hi Yesung hyung!” he then greeted Yesung. “I see you both together. Are you an item now?” kibum speak out of nowhere. Sometime he’s a talk less person, but when he spoke, he would tease people.

Both Yesung and Sunny blushed even what Kibum said was not true. None of both answered until Taeyeon came.

“chagiya, let’s go!” Taeyeon hugged Kibum’s arm.

“ya! Where are you going?” Yesung asked them.

“We’re going to buy something.” Taeyeon answered with a smile plastered on her face.

“ya~ why did you call me to your house if you’ll going somewhere then?!” it was Sunny’s time to speak.

“Sorry, I forget that i have to accompany Kibum oppa to get a gift from his mom. But it’ll not be long, just wait here, okay? After that, we’ll have fun together!” Taeyeon cheered Sunny, hoping that Sunny would not get angry and went home.

“ish, fine. I’ll wait for you here.” Sunny pouted with her aegyo face.

“gomawo Seonkyu!! Don’t be mad at me, ne?” Taeyeon pinched Sunny’s cheeks because she was so cute.

“ya~ stop it! It hurts!” Sunny yelled at her, finally Taeyeon let go of her cheek.

“ish, now you’re yelling at me like Yesung oppa.” Taeyeon . Sunny just kept quite.

“ya! buy me some food arraseo?” Yesung said, almost like a yell.

“ne Mr. Grumpy. Ah, you both better stay here and wait for us, okay? Oppa, just give her a company, I’ll be back soon. Bye!” with that, Taeyeon and Kibum left.

Yesung and Sunny left just 2 of them in the living room. It was quite, no conversation. Feeling bored, Yesung decided to turn on the tv to watch some interesting tv shows. But unfortunately, all the channel were news. Then he pretended to enjoy the tv.

 

Sunny POV

Being here is more boring than at home. It would not be this boring if Taeyeon just stayed. But she happen to went somewhere with her lover, leaving me with his elder brother. She knows that I’m not close with him, why did she left us then? It’s awkward to stay in the same room with him, more awkward after the incident before.

Now, this guy beside me is still watching the tv, it’s a news program. So he likes news? What a boring guy…

An hour pass, Taeyeon still hasn’t come back yet. I texted her many time but she didn’t reply. What is she doing anyway?

After a few think of ways to escape boredom, I decide to take my cell phone. I touch the save page icon that I made a shortcut. And there were many of fan fictions I’ve saved. This is my blot, I’m a bit y and love to read fan fictions. But note this, I’m still a and I never did any ual thing! It just I find it fun to read, not fun to do.

 

Few times pass, I enjoy the time. Until I have the urge to use the toilet.

“yesung-ssi...” he stares at me with his big eyes

“don’t be so formal. Just call me oppa.” He says with smile. Ish, I have no time for this!

“okay. Oppa, can i use the restroom?” I look at him, hoping he will let me go soon.

“Sure, go ahead. You know where the restroom is, right?” I nod slightly and run to the restroom. He must be finds me funny.


i'm so sorry~ i have to repost this chapter. i just fixed something wrong. Today i'm gonna post 2 chapters ^_^