Daddy and the Deal

Fall for your Brother

Chapter 4 : Daddy and the Deal

“oppa, thanks for walking me.” I smiles to him, and he replies with his angelic smile. Oh, it’s heaven.

“it’s nothing. Next time, we should have a practice together.” He ruffles my hair. I pout because my hair is messy now. “you’re one cute girl.” Wait? Do I misheard or something? He says I’m cute?? Feels like I’m gonna faint.

“s..sure.. let me know.” I manage to give an answer, a short one. After bid a goodbye, he walks away and left me alone in front of the school gate. I’m spacing for a while, then I remember I have to look for Yesung oppa.

“oppa!” I get closer to the guy that is leaning beside his car.

“what took you so long?” he looks pissed. Well, I don’t really care since I’m in a super good mood today. He opens the door for me.

“get in. let’s talk inside.” I obey and get inside the car. He follows and enters the driver’s door.

“what is the important thing you want to tell me?” I ask him right after he gets in.

“well…” he inhales a few times. “ .. I’ve showed the pictures to my friend.”

“then? What did they say? You didn’t lose your car, right? You’re using it right now.” I look at him curiously.

“they did believe that I have a girlfriend. But… “. He stops. Hesitates to spill out the words.

“but..?”

“they wanted to see you, in person.” He looks at me with pleading eyes. Gosh, do I really dating him now? It’s getting complicated.

“haish~ I won’t do this anymore! The deal between us was just the picture, no more deal!” I pout then look away.

“fine then.” He’s about to open the door.

“where are you going?” I ask him before he can get out of the car.

“I’m going to tell the boy that was with you before. I can’t see him clearly but I’m sure he’s not far yet. I’ll tell something important to him. It maybe shocks him.” He opens the door. But I hold his hands in right time, knowing what he’s talking about.

“d.. don’t please.” I beg him. I can’t imagine if Sanghyun oppa knows I’m a ert.

“so, I guess we have a deal now?” He smirks and offers his hand. I have no other choice than to shake his hand.

“okay. Let’s go!”

Author POV

“where are we?” Sunny asked Yesung when they arrived in a café that seemed unfamiliar to her.

“it’s my hang out place. Come on, they’re waiting.” Yesung took Sunny’s arm in his. But then suddenly he stopped.

“what now?” Sunny asked with an annoyed tone.

“remember, you’re my girlfriend now. Just don’t be too awkward.  Please , cooperate with me. okay?” he said. She just nodded her head.

“good girl.” He ruffled her hair then continued walking with their hands linked with each other.

 

“hi guys.” Yesung greeted his friends. Sunny just smiles at them, trying to be as cute as she could.

“hi! Have a seat!” one of his friends asked them to have a seat. They sat next to each other.

“I see you’re with someone.” Another guy said with a teasing tone.

“I’ll introduce her to you. She’s my girlfriend, Sunny. Baby, they’re my friends. That one is Donghae, beside him is Eunhyuk, and the hairy one is Byunghee.” Yesung introduced Sunny to his friends, and his friends to Sunny.

“my name’s Lee Sunny. Nice too meet you all.” Sunny said with her eye smiles. They were all stunned by her, including Yesung himself. He never saw this side of Sunny before.

“nice to meet you too.” They said in unison.

“ah, I didn’t see the maknae. Where is he?” Yesung asked his friends. He found that it was just 4 of the gang, it should be 5.

“he said he had a business with a girl.” Donghae answered then swallowed his drink.

“he never satisfied to play with girls.” Eunhyuk smirked before added more drink to his glass.

“like you’re not.” Byunghee , made everyone laughed. Not so with Sunny and Eunhyuk.

“ya, you’re just the same, Byunghee.” Eunhyuk protested. And then it was Byunghee’s turn to get laughed by his friends.

“guys, enough!” Donghae shut the boys. Then he turned his head toward Yesung and Sunny. “why don’t you order a drink?”

“good Idea.” Yesung turned his head to Sunny and rubbed her cheek. “what do you want to drink, honey?” Yesung smiled while looking at her. Sunny was shocked at first. But remember that she was here to help him then she smiled and pretended to enjoy the lovey dovey things.

“I’ll have what you have, oppa.” She said with such a cute voice. Yesung tried not to blush after hearing her sweet voice. “oppa, I need to go to the restroom. Can I?” Sunny asked Yesung softly.

“sure baby.” And with that, Sunny left the table. Right after Sunny left, the boys started to talk about her.

“damn, how do you get such a good girl like her?” Byunghee asked Yesung with those eyes, made Yesung smirked.

“I told you, no girl could resist my charisma.” Yesung said proudly.

“but she’s still wearing uniform. So you play with little girl now?” Donghae .

“it’s not like that. It just ... I find something attractive in her. You know, she can melts me and makes me fall in love with her immediately just by take a glimpse on her.” Yesung said while smiling like an idiot. It looked like he was saying it for real, not just an act.

“wah.. You’re really fallen for her.” Eunhyuk commented. Yesung stared at him before nodded.

“Yeah, I’m deeply in love and I’d do anything for her.”

Without everybody knowing, Sunny was hearing the conversation.

“hmm.. his acting skill is damn good. He looks like he really likes me.” Sunny pointed to herself. “or maybe he really does?”

Sunny POV                                                          

What am I thinking? Of course he doesn’t like me for real! It’s all just an act, okay! just remember your Sanghyun oppa.

I walk back to the table to see one of the boys is speaking with someone through the phone. I guess his name is Eunhyuk.

“okay, just so you know that Yesung already have a girl now. It’s a pity you can’t come to see her. Sure, I’ll tell her. Bye Cheondoong.” After he finishes with the call, her turn his face to me.

“Sunny, Cheondoong says hi to you.” I’m about to laugh when I hear the name. really, why does someone has that kind of name? I mean, Cheondoong? Thunder?

“ss… sure.. tell him I say hi and hoping to meet him soon.” Actually who’s this Cheondoong guy? I stare at Yesung oppa. Seems like he gets my message.

“Cheondoong is our friend. He’s the youngest one. And that Cheondoong name, it’s just a nick name.” he explains. I just nod my head.

=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Finally we left the café at 9 pm. Talking with them was such a fun thing to do. They were all kind to me. It was then until I checked my phone and found 7 missed from my dad, he must be really mad at me.

“oppa, you don’t have to take me home. Just drop me by the street.” Actually I’d like to be taken home by him, so I don’t have to walk. But, remember that my dad will be asking me question if I bring a guy home.

“it’s late already. And a girls shouldn’t be outside at this kind of time. It’s dangerous. I should take you home, and say sorry to your parents.” He speaks without turning his view from the streets.

“that’s the problem, oppa. My dad will ask me questions if he sees you. What should we explain to him?”

“just let me solve this problem, okay? trust me.” With that, all gone silence. Actually nothing more to say. So I just lean on the chair and try to sleep. It’s still quite far I think.

=-=-=-=-=-=-===-

Here we are, in front of my house.

“come on.” Yesung oppa gets off the car first and then he opens the door for me.

“oppa, you sure you can explain it to my parents?” I reassure him. And he just nods his head and drags me to the house.

Knock.. knock..

No answer. We try to press the bell and finally someone opens the door.

“finally! Where have you ….” It’s my dad. He was about to scold me until he sees someone with me.

“annyeonghaseyo, Mr. Lee.” He bows politely to my dad, makes my dad stares at him with big eyes.

“my name’s Kim Jongwoon. I’m so sorry, she was with me before and we had a good time until we forgot the time. I really apologize.” He bows one more time. Wow, did he prepare that before?

“it’s good that you take her back home and speak to me. But still, you have to ask my permission first before you take her go. And you both shouldn’t went out till late night like this.” My dad finally says. I can see a small relief on his face.

“ne, I’m really sorry for not asking you permission first. Next time I take her out, I’ll ask your permission first, Sir. And now I’m here to ask your permission for dating her.” He says after then. Wait… what???

“WHAT??!!” I and my dad say in unison, really shocked by his words.

“you both dating?” my dad asks us.

“no..”

“yes..” damn, why should he said that we’re dating? Now my dad is confuse with us because he gets 2 different answers.

“a.. actually I just asked her today and she said yes.” Yesung oppa explains. Now I’m dead. My dad will not allow me to have a boyfriend.

“ah, then. We better talk about it next time. It’s too late and you should get home.” My dad says to him and eying me to go upstairs.

“ah… oppa, I’m going upstair. Good night.” With that, I leave the both of them.

Yesung POV

After Sunny went upstairs, I was about to ask for leave until he grabs my shoulder.

“let’s talk inside for a while. You don’t mind, right?” I nod at him and follow him inside the house.

“take a seat.” I thank him then sit on the sofa in front of him.

“so, let me ask some question to you.” He pauses a bit to leans on the sofa. “tell me your age, your occupation, your family and all. You know, introduce yourself to me.” ah, he asks too many things. It was my fault though. Why did I happen to told him that I’m dating his daughter?

“uhm… My name is Kim Jongwoon. I’m 22 now. I haven’t any job yet. But I currently study at Chung Ang University. I’m Kim Taeyeon’s big brother. I think you already know that Taeyeon is Sunny’s best friend. And so you know everything about my parents.” He widens his eyes when he hears Taeyeon’s name. And suddenly he smiles.

“why didn’t you say that you’re the only son of Kim family? Of course I’ll let you dating with my daughter!”

“ah, thank you so much, sir!” I immediately smile widely after he allows me to date his daughter. I don’t know why, but it feels relief even though we’re not in a real relationship –for now-.

“ah, sir. I guess I have to go now, it is late already.” I say, hoping to escape from here soon.

“sure! Tell my best regard to your parents.” He stands up, and so do I. He walks me until the front door.

“actually, they’re in Jeonju now for some family thing.”

“oh, I forget about that. Just be safe.” He smacks my shoulder softly.

“thank you, sir.” I get out of the house and ride my car home. Huh, I still amazed with myself to face Sunny’s father and It makes me think, do I date her for real?

Author POV

Taeyeon woke up when hear the front door opened. She was sleep on the sofa, waiting for her brother. Then there she saw Yesung with a blank face.

“oppa, where have you been?! Don’t you know that I fell asleep on the sofa just to wait for you?!” didn’t answering her, Yesung stared at Taeyeon blankly.

“Taeyeon ah…” he got closer to her. “I’m officially dating Sunny now.”