Telling Her

Fall for your Brother

Chapter 6 : Telling Her

“how many time should I warn you not to go home above 9?!” Dad is mad at me, I know. I just look down and say sorry.

“sir, I’m really sorry. It’s my fault.” Yesung oppa says sorry too. I can see that dad changes his face when he sees Yesung oppa.

“of course I’m not mad at you, you shouldn’t say sorry kid.” He rubs Yesung oppa’s shoulder before stare back to me with those piercing eyes. “and you, little miss. You should realize the time and ask your boyfriend to take you home. Now, go upstairs!” I obey him and go upstairs. Finally I can get a lonely time.

I lie on my bed but I couldn’t sleep. I just keep rolling and rolling on the bed. When I hear my phone vibrates.

From : Sanghyun Oppa <3

Sunny ah, are you sleeping? I can’t sleep because I keep thinking about you and the kiss :*

 

I chuckle a bit before reply his message. I can feel my cheeks get redden up that they call blushing.

To : Sanghyun Oppa <3

Me too~ I can’t sleep also

 

I press the Send button and wait for his reply. Another vibrate, I read the message.

From : Yesung Oppa -_-

Sleep now! Don’t texting with him or I will go to your room right then! And here my goodnight kiss for you :*

 

Yak! This guy sends me message too? I guess he’s still here downstairs with my dad. Who does he think he is? He can’t just ask me not to texting with my boyfriend! Wait, I forget he’s also my boyfriend.

To : Yesung Oppa -_-

You wouldn’t dare :p I don’t need your goodnight kiss -_-

I grin to see the reply I text him. Not long after, 2 messages get in to my phone

From : Sanghyun Oppa <3

Your reply is so short u,u what are you doing there? Can I call you?

 

From : Yesung oppa -_-

Okay, just wait. I’ll be there in 2 minutes and give you a REAL good night kiss!

What should I do now? Should I let Sanghyun oppa calls me? But it’s late already. What if Yesung oppa finds out? Wait, he wouldn’t dare to trespass to my room, right?

To : Sanghyun Oppa <3

I’m sleepy now. See you tomorrow oppa, good night!  ^_^

Just then, my door opens and here he is. What? He really is here?! That guy~!

“ya~! I told you to sleep and stop texting him!” he gets closer to my bed where I lie.

“what are you doing in my room?! Where is my dad?!” I cover myself with comforter. He sits on the bed beside me.

“your dad is in his room with your mom. He let me sleep over.” He puts on a smirk. It’s disgusting yet y. What are you talking about, Lee Sunkyu?!

“where would you sleep?” I ask him, pretend like I don’t care.

“here, in this room with you.” His face gets closer to mine. I push him off my bed.

“go sleep somewhere else! How could my father let a guy, I mean a ‘ert’ guy sleeps in my room?!” he just gets up and laugh. What so funny?

“I was just kidding, okay? I sleep in the room next to yours. Or maybe you want me to sleep here hmm?” I blush when he says that. My mind is yelling a ‘yes’ right now while my brain says ‘no!’ it’s really a bad idea to put 2 ert person in the same room for a night.

“just go to your room! I want to sleep.” I turn my body, backing him.

“aish~ I want to give you a goodnight kiss first.”

“just kiss me then.” Unconsciously, I mumble softly. But I guess he can hear me because right then, I feel a pair of lips on mine.

“goodnight … have a nice dream.” He smiles then gets out of the room. What is wrong with me?? I don’t love him, right? or maybe I do?

Author POV

In the morning, Yesung had a breakfast with the Lee Family. Sunny thought her mother would be mad, knowing that Yesung slept over the previous night. But Mrs. Lee was happy to saw Yesung, especially after she knew that Yesung was her daughter’s boyfriend.

“Yesung ah, are you going home now dear?” Sunny’s mother asked him dearly. Sunny rolled her eyes to see the scene. Never once in her life that her mother called her ‘dear’.

“ah, ajhumma. I guess I have to go home now. Taeyeon must be worried about me.” Yesung answered politely.

‘huh, as if Taeyeon worried about you. She must be partying last night because you weren’t around’ Sunny said in her mind. Suddenly she laughed. it made all eyes in that room focused on her until she stopped.

“ah, I just want to ask your help to take Sunny to the school.” Both Yesung and Sunny looked up on Mrs. Lee.

“what?! No~! I can go to school by myself.” Then she stood up and kissed her mother’s left cheek. “I go now. Bye mom.” She quickly ran outside the house.

“I think I’ll take her to the school first before going home. Excuse me, ajhumma.” With that, Yesung ran to get Sunny.

Yesung POV

That girl runs so fast! Why doesn’t she join the national team for sprint?! I look over her house but I can’t find her.

“I guess she’s on the way to school already.” I walk to the school direction until I stop on the way to see him.

“ya~ what are you doing here?” looks like I shock him enough.

“hey, hyung. I’m just going to pick up my girlfriend.” Sanghyun says with a smile. Ooh, our maknae has a girlfriend? And he doesn’t tell his hyungs??

“why didn’t you tell us about your new ‘toy’?” I ask him playfully. I can see his cheeks get redden up. I never see this side of him before.

“sorry hyung, but I just confess to her last night. And she’s so different. I can’t make her my toy. She’s too …. Something I can tell.”

“omo … you’re falling in love with her! I’m wondering, what kind of girl that can make our little playboy Cheondoongie fall in love like this?” I more. Unlike usual, he’s just stay and rubs his back neck and not pinching me like he used to do. This girl really is gotten him change!

“she’s a perfect girl, hyung. I’ll introduce you to her next time.” He then looks at his watch.

“it’s near the school time. I have to pick her now. See you, hyung!” he bids a goodbye then walks passed me. maybe Sunny is already at school now so I decide to just go home.

Sunny POV

“Taeyeon ah~!!!!” I scream when I see my best friend in the corridor. She notices and walk back to me.

“ya~! Sunny, you have to tell me what was happening in your house last night!” she then drags me to the class. We sit at the corner of the class so none will eavesdrop.

“tell me now, all of it.” Taeyeon asks me when we just sit down on our chair.

“wait, I have a question first. Did you tell Yesung oppa about me getting detention?” she looks away then shows her toothy smile. Like I thought, it must be her!

“ya, I did. Because he kept on asking me about you. I told him to text you by himself but he said that you would not reply if it was him.” She gives me explanation. Okay, I guess that’s not really a matter. But, still! It was the start of all events that happened yesterday!

“because you told him, he picked me from school and asked me to go to the park. And there, I met Sanghyun oppa and went with him, so I left Yesung oppa at the park. Then Sanghyun oppa confessed to me and I said yes. When I got home with Sanghyun oppa, I saw Yesung oppa in front of my house. I asked Sanghyun oppa to go home. He kissed me and Yesung oppa saw it. After Sanghyun oppa left, your sick brother got mad at me and he kissed me like a hungry vampire!” I tell all the stories to her. She’s my best friend, right? she should be hearing this story because I really need someone to share. But I get her with hanging open.

“it was not over yet.” I keep on. “he went inside my house and said sorry to my dad. My dad liked him and let him sleep over since it was late. And in the morning, my mother saw him and she got really happy! She even called him ‘dear’ when I, her own daughter never being called ‘dear’ by her!” okay, that’s completing my story. I can see that Taeyeon still processing my words. Oh my god, when will your brain think faster for other things beside science?

“you’re such a lucky girl! Got kissed by 2 hot guys in a night, really! You should just choose one of them. You can’t have both, right?” Taeyeon gives me an advice. She’s right, I should choose one of them. But, I just can’t do that. Yesung oppa and Sanghyun oppa, I want both of them.

“I don’t know, Taeyeon ah. I can’t choose between them.” Taeyeon seems shocked to hear my words just now.

“are you saying that you’re really in love with my brother now?” she asks with her eyes wide open. I look away to hide my blushing cheek. Really, why am I blushing right now? okay, I guess I have to tell her about her brother and me.

“actually, your brother confessed to me last night, I don’t know but I just agreed to date him.”

“you’re in a relationship with 2 guys now?!” he says quite loud. I quickly cover because all my classmates are looking at us weirdly.

“you don’t have to shout like that, you know? It’s not like important news to tell everybody.” I scold her and her ajhumma voice.

“but it’s something serious! You can’t have both, it’ll make you lose both also.”

“give me some times. I need to think about it first.”

Beep … beep …

I feel my cell phone vibrates. It’s an incoming call from Sanghyun oppa! What a perfect time.

“who’s that?” Taeyeon asks me. I show her my cell phone and right after she covers .

“omo! Pick it up, hurry!” I obey her and press the ‘answer’ button.

“ne oppa?”

“sunny ah, where are you?” before answering, Taeyeon asks me to put the call in loud speaker.

“I’m in my class now. wae oppa?” I hear him groans on the other line.

“nothing … I just want to pick you up and go to school together with you this morning. But, I guess I’m late.” I and Taeyeon exchange our stare.

“omo~ oppa, I’m so sorry … you should’ve tell me first.”

“that’s okay. I have to run to school now or else I’ll be late. Bye~” he hangs up. Now, I feel double guilty to him.