Final Decision

Fall for your Brother

Chapter 8 : Final Decision

“Sanghyun oppa … “ I look up with my watery eyes. I can see Sanghyun oppa smiles at me while in another side, Yesung oppa with a sad face. “I’m sorry. I choose Yesung oppa.” I stand up then wrap my hands to Yesung oppa’s. I hope I didn’t make a wrong decision.

“wh … what??! Why do you choose him over me??” Sanghyun oppa seems unsatisfied with my decision. But what else I can say? I just let go my crush for the guy beside me.

“I’m really sorry Sanghyun oppa. I hope you can find a better girl for you.” Yesung oppa hugs me. it really calms me.

“sorry but he picks me. I guess we better go now. come on, baby.” Yesung oppa takes me back to the car.

Author POV

“tell me.” Yesung said without taking a glance at his girlfriend. Sunny already stopped crying but she was still sniffing. Silence for a while, until Sunny decided to answer.

“he asked me out when we were in the park, the time I left you. When you saw me kissed by Sanghyun oppa.” She said with a blank expression.

“you cheated on me.”

“I didn’t cheat on you!” Sunny quickly said. “at that time, you hadn’t confess to me! He confessed first, then you confessed at the same day. I just couldn’t resist you.” Her voice got smaller.

“then why did you choose me?” Sunny stared at him. They stared at each other for a while.

“I don’t know.” opened a bit but then she closed it back, didn’t find the right word to say.

“let’s just drive back home.” He smiled at her and rubbed her hand before drove to Sunny’s mansion.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

They arrived in front of Sunny’s place. Outside the house, there was Sunny’s father’s car that was ready. Sunny’s parents were outside the house with big luggage.

“mom, dad. Where are you going?” Sunny asked her parents. Her parents seemed so relieved to see her. They stood from the chair then walked closer to Sunny and Yesung.

“finally you’re home. We have to go to U.S quickly. one of our closest relative just died an hour ago.” Sunny’s mother said while her husband put the luggage in the trunk.

“so dear, I hope you’ll be fine being alone for a week.” She added.

“annyeonghaseyo Mr. Lee, Mrs. Lee.” Yesung bowed to them. Finally Sunny’s parents noticed his presence.

“ah, Yesung ah.” Mr. Lee hugged him brotherly, or more like fatherly. “can I ask you a favour?” Yesung nodded his head.

“anything, sir.”

“can you stay in this house until I and my wife get back? I just trust you to take care of my daughter.” Without hesitating, he nodded and said yes.

“good then. Bye dear.” Sunny’s mother kissed her daughter’s cheek then got in the car with her husband. The car moved farer until it lost in the edge of the way.

Both Yesung and Sunny just stayed like a dumb.

“well, let’s get in. it’s cold here.” Sunny said then walked to the house, Yesung followed her.

Sunny POV

I’m so nervous! Why do I feel like this? It seems like it’s the first time I meet him.

“oppa, if you need to go home, just go. I don’t want to kidnap you here. I’ll be fine.” I say to him. He doesn’t say anything. He moves to the space beside me. His face gets closer to my ear. I feel goose bumps over me.

“why should I go home? While here, I can continue what we did in the car while ago.” He says with such a y husky voice. Feels like thousands of angel are singing to me.

“ish, you wouldn’t dare!” I stick my tongue out then run into my room. Before I can close the door, he already holds it and he can easily get in. I back off to avoid him and ended on my bed. He locks the door before join me on the bed.

“well, I see you’re taking me here in a purpose.” He smirks. Really, why did I run to my room?! It makes him easier to do ‘that’

“n … no! you should get out of my room now! or else … I’ll scream!”

“like there’s someone to hear you. We’re alone here baby.” He pokes my chin. I feel electricity by his touch. “just make it easier. I don’t want to seem like a e .” He pushes me with his body until I lay on my back. He gets on top of me, starts to kiss every single space on my face. The night goes so slow for both of us. We really enjoy every second we have.

Sanghyun POV

Prakk!

Another vase turns into pieces of glass. That’s the 6th vase I thow in a night. I pant hard while trying to suppress my anger.

“WAAAA~~!!!!” I scream as loud as I can just so my pain will be thrown by the scream. But it’s still there, deep down in my heart. I keep thinking of a name, Sunny. The girl that I fell for. The only reason for me to change my player heart. And now she just broke my heart. Mainly with the guy I respect, I treated as my own brother. Is this what they call karma? I did kind like this many times to many girls. So she did this for those girls revenge?! God, I regret being a playboy now. if just the time can rollback, I would choose to be a good guy.

That jerk! I’ll never give up! One day, I’ll take Sunny from your hand! Just wait, Kim Jongwoon. I’ll do everything to get her back! She doesn’t deserve you! She should just be with me!

Author POV

Sunny woke to feel something warm on her side, so unfamiliar. She opened her eyes and shocked to find Yesung. But then she remembered what happened the previous night. She glanced at the clock on the wall. It was already 9:15, meant she was late for school.

“damn!” she cursed then looked for her clothes that were everywhere. She took a towel and wrapped it around her petite body. Hearing Sunny’s swore, Yesung woke up. He smiled to find Sunny with her panic face.

“oppa! Hurry get up! I’m late for school!” Sunny pulled Yesung’s hand. Yesung stood up. Just then, Sunny covered her eyes with both her hands.

“ya~! Oppa! Why don’t you tell me that you’re not using clothes?” Sunny yelled. Yesung chuckled then took another towel to wrap it around his waist to cover his lover body.

“come on, don’t be shy. You’ve seen all of this last night.” He messed Sunny’s –already messed- hair. “you just have to pass school today. It’s already 9:15. School started on 7:30. They will not let you get in.” Sunny dropped to the sofa. Yesung sat beside her.

“I’m really in trouble. It’s Thursday. Mrs. Kwon always checks every absent student. We’ll be ended by cleaning the toilet.” Sunny said with a cute pout on her lips. Yesung kissed Sunny’s pout before spoke.

“just cuddle with me all day long. Don’t worry about school and anything. Let’s pretend it’s a weekend.” He hugged Sunny then kissed her head softly. They seemed so cute together like this.

“oppa, you also have a class, don’t you?” Sunny reminded him. Suddenly, his face turned dark.

“ah, you’re right! I can’t pass this class if I want to graduate with good grade! Sorry, baby. We’ll do another weekend together next time.” He kissed Sunny’s lips before got to the bathroom. Sunny just chuckled to see the man she loved. Up to now, a question kept on poking in her head. How could she fall for a guy like him? But that’s him. She loved him just the way he was and she knew he was too. Seems like a happy ending, right? but another problem in the future is waiting to be solved.


i'm so sorry with the soon end of the story. i really have nothing more to write. but i promise to make a sequel of this story soon if you want :)

thanks for all the support for this story~ i luvv you guys~!!! <3 <3 <3