Kisses

Fall for your Brother

Chapter 5 : Kisses

It was another school day. Luckily, Sunny wasn’t late for today. The 1st subject for today is Deutsch, her favourite subject so she didn’t want to miss it.

“bye mom!” Sunny bid a goodbye to her mother before stepped outside the house. in front of her house, she was shocked to find Sanghyun was standing there and smiled at her.

“morning, Sunshine.” Sunny managed to give an answer.

“mm… morning oppa.. what… are you doing in front of my house?” sunny asked him, try to be as polite as she could.

“I’m waiting for you. Let’s go to school together!” he took Sunny’s hand in his and walked together to the school.

“oppa, how did you know my house?” Sunny asked him while walking with Sanghyun.

“let’s say… I’m a spy. I could ask someone to tell me.” He smirked, right then her heart skipped a beat. “okay, drop the topic. Have you had your breakfast?” he asked her. Actually she already had her breakfast, but she shook her head unconsciously.

“good then.” After that, they walked toward the closer bakery shop.

“what do you want to eat?” Sanghyun asked Sunny after they sat on the closest seat with the window. Sunny looked at the menu before deciding what she wanted to eat.

“Choose as much as you like, it’s my treat.” Sanghyun smiled at her.

“ah, you don’t have to, really. Let me pay for myself.” Sunny said no.

“please, let me pay this time. Guy should pay for girl. Beside I ask you to have breakfast with me.” Sanghyun insisted. Sunny had no choice than to let him paid.

Sunny POV

“thanks for the breakfast, oppa.” I smile at him after he walks me to my class.

“You’re welcome.” He smiles back and ruffle my hair. “wait for me in the canteen at lunch time, okay?” right after then, he leaves to his class. Many students look at us, and now the passerby look at me. Yeah, I just had breakfast with Park Sanghyun, the famous Park Sanghyun! My cheek’s gone read. I hurriedly get inside the class and find Taeyeon.

“Taeyeon ah~!” she jumps a bit, shocked by my action.

“ya~ you shock me!” she rubs her chest. I chuckle at her.

“sorry, but I have to tell you something!” I turn her to face me.

“before that, let me ask something to you.” She cuts me off. I stare at her and nod.

“what is that?”

“yesterday, Yesung oppa came home late. I asked him and he told me everything.” I gulp as I hear Taeyeon’s words. Damn that old guy! After telling my dad, now he tells Taeyeon too?!

“everything? So you already know that.. me, and him … we …” he nods.

“I’m happy for you! Finally you’re official now. But, I have one question.” she looks directly at my eyes. “Do you still have feelings for Sanghyun sunbae?”I look at her then smile widely after hearing his name.

“of course, I always do!” I answer her.

“then what will you do to Yesung oppa? You’re his ‘property’ now, you shouldn’t have feelings for another guy.” She scolds me. I guess Yesung oppa didn’t tell her the ‘act’ part.

“no! I mean, we’re just pretending to be a couple. That’s it.” She nods several times. I hope she really gets what I mean.

“then why didn’t he tell me about the pretending thing last night? He just said that your dad gave permission for your relationship.”

“I don’t know… maybe he just forgot or something.” I shake my shoulder.

“ah, I miss something. Yesterday, Sanghyun oppa asked me where your house was.” So, Taeyeon is the one that told him where my house was? “did he come?”

“no… we almost went home together yesterday until your oppa called me and ruined everything.” I lay my head on the table.

“ah really? Tell me everything! I just left you less than a day and I already miss many things.” She pouted. Then I tell her all the things happened between me and Sanghyun oppa from yesterday until the breakfast thing.

“you’re such a lucky girl.” She says while pinching my cheeks.

“ya! I know I’m a lucky, stop pinching my cheeks!” I push her hand from my face.

“I’m sure that he does like you.” She shows me her infamous teasing smile.

“he was just being nice to a friend, that’s all.”

“no! aish~ are you too blind or something? A guy will not do those things if he doesn’t like a girl! And it’s obvious that he likes you! I mean REALLY likes you!” Taeyeon holds my arms. Does Sanghyun oppa like me?

“I don’t know. I mean, we were just being close since yesterday.” I look away from her.

“you better prepare yourself. You have to choose between Yesung oppa and Sanghyun sunbae.” She says with giggle. What?!

“ya~! What did you say?? Of course I will choose Sanghyun oppa over your freaky brother!”

Just then the bell rings and the 1st subject begin.

Author POV

It was 5 pm already but Sunny was still at school. She got detention from her teacher because she was daydreaming in the class. The reason of the day dreaming was no other than Sanghyun. They had lunch together at the lunch break. Sanghyun treated her nicely and they caught everyone’s attention. Taeyeon already got home an hour ago. Sunny asked her to because she didn’t want to make Taeyeon wait for too long.

“what should I do? 30 minutes left and I still can’t get out of here.” Sunny sigh heavily. She decided to text Taeyeon.

To : Taenggoo~

I’m boring here…30 minutes left but it feels like I’ve been here for years T.T

Not long after, Taeyeon replied.

From : Taenggoo~

You shouldn’t kick me from the school an hour ago. I can talk with you there u,u

 

To : Taenggoo~

I didn’t want to make you came home late…. I was being a good friend, you know?

No reply for a while. Then she felt her phone vibrated. She opens the message

From : Yesung oppa -_-

Ya… are you still at school?

‘how does he know?’ Sunny asked on her own mind. In a millisecond, the name ‘Taeyeon’ appeared in her mind.

To : Yesung oppa -_-

Not your business…

From : Yesung oppa -_-

When will you go home?

To : Yesung oppa -_-

I won’t tell you  :p

No replies from him, or Taeyeon. So she just waited until the detention was over.

“Finally!” she breathed deeply after the door opened. She stepped outside the class. It was already dark. She felt a little bit scared.

Outside the school, she saw a guy leaned on the wall. He was using a big jacket and his face wasn’t clear because of the minim of light. She just walked away, didn’t care about the guy. The guy kept following her. she panicked and tried to walk faster. The guy walked faster also, so she started to run.  However, he was faster than her. He pulled her hand.

“kyaa~~!!” Sunny hit the guy’s head. He groaned in pain.

“ya~! Stop it! It’s me, Yesung!” right then, Sunny opened her eyes and saw Yesung.

“oppa! I’m really sorry! I didn’t mean to hit you …” Sunny rubbed Yesung’s head. He just pouted.

“beside, this is your fault. You followed me like some crazy stalker.” It’s Sunny’s time to pout.

“okay, I’m sorry. Let’s go home now.” Yesung held Sunny’s hand in his. Sunny hesitated for a while.

“wait, you didn’t bring your car?” Yesung shook his head.

“no… let’s just walk. It’s a beautiful night, we better spend it outside.” Yesung held Sunny’s hand tighter. Sunny just followed him until she realized that it wasn’t the way to her house.

“where are we going?”

“go somewhere.” Yesung smiled at her. “don’t worry, I already told your dad.” They continued their way. Yesung took Sunny to a park. It was cold in the park. Yesung realized that Sunny was feeling cold. So he took off his jacket and put it on her.

“o.. oppa… gomawo..” Sunny said while staring at him. He just smiled then held Sunny’s hand. They took people’s attention. People thought they were a cute couple.

They just remained silent while walking around the park.

“ehmm…” yesung cleared his throat. “wait here, I’ll buy a drink for you.” Yesung then left Sunny by self. They felt nervous around each other.

“aigoo~ what happen to me? Why is my heart beating so fast?” Sunny said to herself while trying to suppress her heartbeat. Suddenly she felt a pair of hand covered her eyes.

Sunny POV

“ya~! Who is it?? Oppa, please stop it! It’s not funny!” I yell at the person who covers my eyes. It must be Yesung oppa. That guy never stops acting like a kid. Finally, the hands get off my eyes. I turn around to see him… but, it’s not Yesung oppa.

“o…oppa..??” I look up to see his face. Really, this is embarrassing!

“hi Sunny bunny! Guess for someone else?” he asks me jokingly. But it’s rather sarcastically.

“ermh…. No, just…” I look around, avoiding his eyes. “by the way oppa, what are you doing here?” I try to change the topic.

“just walking around. It’s near from my house so I come here often.”

“ah, really? Then you’re lucky,  you can enjoy this beautiful view everytime.” He chuckles hearing my words. What’s so funny?

“there’s more beautiful view. You want to see?” she asks me. Without hesitating, I nod my head. Then he offers his hand, I take it and walk with him.

=-=-=-=--===-==-=-=-=-=-===-=--=-

“wooaaahh~” I can’t stop admiring the view in front of me. The city’s view from this hill is beyond beautiful.

“you like it?” I smile at him then nod. He sits on the grass. I follow him and sit beside him.

“Sunny…” he asks, I turn my head to him.

“yes oppa?”

“do you …. Have a boyfriend?” Yesung oppa’s picture appears in my head. Is he my boyfriend? Should I admit him as my boyfriend?

“erhh… no… I don’t have..” suddenly I remember that I left Yesung oppa at the park.

“ah.. !” I curse and stand up quickly.

“what’s wrong?” he stands and holds my hand.

“i.. I have to go back now..” I’m about to go but he holds me tighter.

“please give me a minute, I have something to tell you.” He looks at me with pleading eyes, so I just nod and sit back on the grass.

“what is it, oppa?” he inhales a few times then turns his head to me and hold both my hands.

“Sunny, honestly since the first time you stepped your feet in this school, I had an eye on you. I kept trying to know you but just yesterday finally we could be closer up to now. I just want you to know that I’m happy to be with you.” I just stare at him. Actually, my heart is pounding so fast. Does he trying to confess to me?

“I know it’s too fast, but Sunny …. Want you to be my girl?” he rubs my cheek softly. Oh my god? Did he just really confess to me?? This Park Sanghyun guy just confessed to me???

“I … I …” I can’t find the right words to say. I feel my face getting hotter. I look down to avoid his stare. Then he pulls my chin up. I can see his sparkling eyes. I never notice it was so beautiful. His face is getting closer to mine. In a millisecond, I can feel his lips on mine. It’s so soft, he just brushes his lips on mine and back away again. My eyes wide open from this shocking action of his. He just took my first kiss!

“I love you, Lee Sunkyu…” his voice sounds like music to me. It’s heavy but yet so y in my ear. I blush hardly and look down.

“I … I love you too, oppa….” In a nanosecond, he hugs me tightly and rubs my back.

“so… are we official now?” I nod then hug him back more tight. God, please stop the time so I can enjoy this moment forever.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=

Sanghyun oppa walks me home. This time, Yesung oppa doesn’t bother us. I guess he already went home. I was about to call him but my cell phone was dead.

We almost reach my house, until I see a guy standing in front of my house. damn! It’s yesung oppa!

“oppa, it’s enough. I can walk alone from here. It’s not really far.” I stop and he stops too.

“you sure? it’s dark and I need to ask apologize to your parents for taking you until this kind of time.” He insists, but of course I try my hard to make him loosen up.

“no… not today, oppa. My parents aren’t at home.” I make excuse. He thinks for a while then nod.

“okay then. But are you sure, you’re fine?”

“ne, oppa. Don’t worry.” I smile at him. He kisses my forehead then walk away. After make sure that he already far, I turn my head to the guy in front of my house but I find none. Where is he?

Brukk!

Suddenly I pinned on the wall. What is he trying to do??

“o..oppa??” he pins me and looks straight at my eyes. Oh, he’s mad.

“where were you?” he asks with cold tone. I swear that I’m afraid of him when he’s mad.

“I … I just….” I can’t find a proper word for the explanation. “I’m really sorry I left you at the park, but there was …”

“don’t change the topic! I see everything that guy did to you. Did you forget that you already had a boyfriend?!” he yells at me, luckily nobody sees us.

“we just pretend! Our relationship and all, were just an act! Why should I treat you like my real boyfriend?!” I yell at him back. This guy is really a jerk!

“butallmyfeelingsforyouisrealandnotjustanact!” he says in a breathe. I can’t understand what he says.

“w…. what??” he just looks at me deeper. Without a warning, he kisses me roughly. Oh my god! What is he doing?! I try to fight him but he’s way stronger than me. Suddenly I feel the urge to reply the kiss. We stop when we’re out of breath.

“listen, don’t you ever go with that guy again or I will do something bad.” He says while touching his nose with mine. I just keep silent. My mind is now in a harsh battle. What is this feeling I feel towards him? I never felt it before, but after he kissed me the feeling just came out.

“ya~! Lee Sunkyu, are you listening?” he cups my face. i just nod at him.

“good.” He grabs my hand and takes me home. Really, I don’t know if it’s a luck or bad luck. In a night, I got kissed by 2 guys. Now, I can’t choose between them. What should I do??


the story is getting boring, right? i'm so sorry i cant really think about the next chapter... so i guess it will take a little time until i post the 6th chapter... mianhae u.u