Sanghyun Oppa

Fall for your Brother

first of all, i'd like to say "Merry Christmas!" i^_^

like i've said, i'll post 2 chapters in a day.. so, here's the 3rd chapter. enjoy~


Chapter 3 : Sanghyun Oppa

Sunny opened the door and was shocked to see Taeyeon and Kibum right in front of the door.

“hh..hei.. when did you guys get back?” Sunny started the conversation.

“a while ago..” Taeyeon answered, “.. I mean long enough to hear..” Yesung cut her off.

“ah! Finally you get back. I’m hungry, come on. Let’s eat!” Yesung dragged the three of them downstairs.

Sunny POV

I run as fast as I can even though I’m tired already. Damn that alarm! I should be awake by 6 but because of that thing wasn’t in function I happened to wake at 7! Now here I am, running to the school when the gate will be closed in less than 3 minutes.

“waaiittt~!!” I yell to the school guards not to close the gate. Luckily, he hears me and pause a bit until I get inside safely.

“come late again, Soonkyu?” the guard asks me, using my real name. I usually get pissed when people call me with that name. But this time I can’t scold him because he just save me from getting detention.

“yes Mr. Jung. Thanks for letting me get in. Ah, and please call me Sunny.” I answer after he locks the gate. I’m close with him because I often late and he will be the one let me get in even though 30 minutes late. After that, I hurriedly go to my class. Good thing the teacher hasn’t get in the class yet.

“hi Taenggoo!” I greet my chair mate, Taeyeon.

“guess you’re late again.” She said while taking out her book from her bag.

“not this time.” I sit down and do as she does, taking out my books.

“so...” she turns her body towards me, “.. what do you think about my brother?” i stop my hand to glance at her. I curled up my eyebrow, signalling him that I don’t catch what she means.

“ah, come on. I could hear what you both did yesterday.” She smirks and elbowing me.

“you.. h..did?? really??” i open my eyes widely. Great, she knows the deal i made with her brother yesterday.

“of course. You were so loud, you know? Then I guess you’re not an innocent girl anymore after you did ‘that’ with my brother.” she makes a sign with her fingers when she says ‘that’ thing.

“’that’? what you mean by ‘that’?” I try to get what she’s trying to tell me.

“aish~ don’t play innocent, Lee Sunny! you know, ...” She whispers the last word to me. Wait.. she said, she said I what??!!!

“WHAT~?!” my high pitched voice comes again. Really! How could she think I was doing ‘that’ thing with her brother?!

“come on, don’t be shy. I’m your best friend, right? Just tell me.” She wriggles her eyebrows.

“listen, you really got me wrong.” I shake my head. She raises her eyebrows now.

“yesterday, I was fighting with your brother because he found out I read fan fiction. So, I made a deal with him just so he wouldn’t tell anybody.” I explain it to her. She just nods a few times. Maybe she gets the misunderstanding.

“so.. you did ‘that’ with him to made him silent?” she says bluntly. Aish, this girl! Kim Taeyeon! Can’t you think straight?!

“of course not! Jinjja~ I’m not that kind of easy girl, you know? We just have another deal, that’s all.” I say, finishing my explanation.

“ah, I thought you’re really that desperate to get Sanghyun then you spill it on my brother.”

“MWOYAA?!” I bang her head a quite hard, serve her right!

“ya~! why did you hit me? I was just kidding!” she rubs her head.

“Sunny ah!” Taeyeon runs toward me with a big fool smile on her face.

“wae?” I ask her while putting my books into my bag.

“Kibum oppa asks me to meet his family!” Taeyeon squeals. Waah, I never think their relationship can be this serious.

“really? That’s good for you then! Make a good impression to them so they’ll like you.” I give her an advice. Even though I never be in a relationship before, I know that first impression is an important thing when you meet your lover’s parents.

“don’t worry, they’ll like me immediately!” she praises herself and makes a face. I just laugh on her weird face. “so.. I guess we’re not gonna get home together today. Is that okay?” she pouts and shows me her sad face.

“hey, that’s okay. I can go home by self. It’s a big chance for you to make your relationship with Kibum get serious.” I put my arm around her shoulder.

“thanks!” she smiles and hugs me back, tighter actually. “I’ll go now then. Bye!” she goes after takes her bag. Okay, now I’m going home by self.

 

On the way home, I’m thinking. When will Sanghyun ask me to go home with him? Or maybe ask me to be his girlfriend?

“Sunny ah! Stop your daydream!” I shake my head. But, unluckily I crash on someone. Causing me and the person I crash to fall to the cold floor.

“ss...sorry..” I say as I’m trying to stand up.

“it’s fine.” I look up after hearing the voice. I know it well enough. And, what surprise me more is that the one I crashed was no other than Sanghyun. Oh my god! I just crashed on Park Sanghyun!

“hey, you okay?” he says with those soft voice that can melt me down immediately.

“I..I’m okay..” I answer. Damn Sunny! Stop stuttering!

“here. I’ll help you get up.” He gives me his right hand. Without hesitant, I take his hand.

“t..thanks..” I say after I stand up by my own. We’re so close. I feel my heart is about to bloom. Control your heartbeat, Sunny!

“you’re Soonkyu, right? From class 2C?” he asks with his hands still linked to mine. This Sanghyun guy knows me??

“yes.. but please call me Sunny.” I said, finally having control of my heartbeat.

“okay, Sunny. I’m Sanghyun, from class 3A.” He introduces himself. I think he doesn’t realise how popular he is. I already know him without he has to introduce himself to me.

“I already know your name, Sanghyun sunbae.” I say politely, oh my god! I still can’t believe I’m talking to him. The infamous Park Sanghyun is talking to me! And he’s my crush!

“don’t call me like that. Just call me oppa. Everyone call me like that thought.” He chuckles. He’s so cute~

“okay then, oppa.” I smile and obey him. Really, right now I just want to steal that face and bring it home. Silence for a while, until he speaks.

“Sunny ah, are you sure you’re fine?” he suddenly asks me. “if you’re not fine, I’ll walk you home as my apology.” Ah, such a gentleman he is. Should I pretend being hurt?

“no.. thanks. I’m fine, really. And it was my fault. I didn’t watch where I was going.” I decline softly and just then I regret what I did.

“it wasn’t really your fault. I should have seen you walked toward me but I didn’t move.” Then he grabs my hand suddenly. Give me electricity by his touch. My face get redden up right then. “come on. I’ll walk you home.”

We’re now on our way to my house. We ask question to each other so we can know each other better. This is even beyond my most beautiful dream. Thanks to Taeyeon, because of her I can get home with my crush now. Even we become closer. He even asked my cell phone number after he knew that we had the same hobby. Not reading fic, but dancing.

“you should join some audition.” I tell him to join some auditions held by many agencies or entertainments.

“I’m not that talented. I still need more practice.” He rubs his back head. Looks so cute!

“we should do a duet or a battle someday.” I say out of nowhere. Actually I’m hoping to have a duet with him, covering Trouble Maker. Whoaa~

“Sure! When, where?” he seems so excited. Okay, I’m excited too. But, don’t as much as him. Because I’m not great in dancing.

“hey, you seems so enthusiastic about this. I mean, I’m not that great in dancing. I’m afraid I’ll just screw the dance.” I look down to my feet.

“don’t be like that. I know you’re talented as well. Who knows someday we can be as famous as the Trouble Maker.” He says with chuckles. It shocks me a bit. Does he can read minds?

“nice joke you have haha.” I laugh, actually a half hearted laugh. He just laughs as well.

Drrt… drrt..

I feel my phone vibrating. It’s an incoming call from unknown number.

“wait a second please.” I excuse myself and get back a few steps to pick up the call.

“yeoboseyo?”

“ya! Sunny ah!” just by hearing the voice, I immediately know who the caller is.

“how could you get my cell number?” I ask him while looking back. He still waits for me, Sanghyun.

“Taeyeon gave me.” He answers. Ah, come on. Taeyeon won’t give him my number.

“ah? Really?”

“not really. I used her phone without permission.”

“oppa, you really have a problem using someone’s cell phone without permission.” I say it sarcastically.

“we can talk about it later. But now I have to pick you up first. Where are you?” I look around to find none but Sanghyun. He’s calling someone.

“why do you want to pick me up? I’m on my way home now.”

“it’s an important thing. Just tell me where you are. Or if you’re not too far from school, I’ll wait for you there.”

“what important thing? I’m not too far from school thought.”

“I’ll tell you later. Just come back to school immediately.” Then the call ended. This guy is really something! I’m just enjoying my time with the guy I like and he happens to in and ruin everything!

“Sanghyun oppa.” I call him when he’s done with the phone.

“yes? Can we continue our way?” he asks with a smile. How can I say this to him? He’s been a sweet and gentleman.

“hmm… actually, oppa. One of my relatives asks me to go out with him. And he’s waiting in the school now. So.. I guess I have to come back to school immediately.” I lied, okay. It’s no way I say to him that I’ll go with my friend’s brother. He’ll think that I’m a girl who likes to hang out with an old man.

“ah.. sure. I guess I can walk you back to school since I’ve already cancelled an appointment.” Geez. His words make me guiltier. I’m so stupid to let this big chance away.

“really? I’m really sorry then. I don’t know that you’ve cancelled an appointment just to walk me home.” I say with an apologetic expression. This makes me feel bad.

“that’s okay. come on, don’t let him wait.” He takes my hand then walks with me dragged to him. This guy, my crush, why so sudden in a day he’s being nice to me? I mean, we were not this close before. Or maybe he just never saw me before. It makes sense since our classes are far apart.


it's too short, sorry but i have to cut it in to two. If you're wondering who is this Sanghyun guy, Sanghyun I mean is MBLAQ's Park Sanghyun / Thunder! let's just pretend that he's a year older than Sunny ^_^

thanks for read this story.. and also thankyou for the subbies and those who give me comments~ <3