Everything

All Over Again
 
3 Everything 
 
The students lined up to form teams. Today was a perfect day for soccer. The grass was slippery, and damp, which made the misfits even more excited than kicking somone in the face. Tripping people isn't as easy as kicking them in the face but it was more fun. 
 
The bleacher Chanyeol was sitting on was wet. He hated anything that had to do with moving. With the exception of dancing. He loved dancing. 
 
"Chanyeol! Let's be on the same team, you could teach me how to play!" Baekhyun ran over a kid laying on the ground, and approached Chanyeol.
The kids behind him were looking, with curiosity. "Yah, Park Chanyeol, is that new kid bothering you?"
 
"Yes," Chanyeol's lips curved into a tiny smile, "do something about him." He got off the bleacher and walked down to the field.
Baekhyun skipped behind, tailing him across the field.
 
"Gather around, you minfints!" Coach Kwon hollered. Minfints was what he called his jocks team. Chanyeol had always wonder where he got that word, but he found a week later that he was the one that created it. On the first day of high school, he was messing around with Kai. They were throwing balls at other kids' faces. That's where Coach got the 'misfits' from. But then, when Kai was gone, he got into cooking. That's where the 'tinmuffins' came in. Thus, he combined 'misfits' and 'tinmuffins' to get 'minfints.'
 
Minfints, Chanyeol mentally bursted out laughing.
 
"We're going to have 10 captains, with 6 people on each team. We're going to go in the same order in choosing as always. I'll be in my room, call me when you're done." With that, Coach Kwon walked to his office, leaving the 'minfints' to choose their own teams.
 
Coach Kwon allowed 10 captains, but there are always 15 people who want to be captains. Immediately, a whole mass of guys ran up to the captain line. And of course, they beat each other up until there were only 10 guys left. The first half of choosing was really fast. They would choose all the good people, then fight for the other. 
 
"I want Chanyeol! I want Chanyeol! Chanyeol!" A voice from the captain line yelled. Chanyeol turned his head towards the voice. Unfortunately, it was Baekhyun. How he beat the other captains, no one knows.
 
When it comes to soccer, Chanyeol was the best. And Baekhyun managed to get the best of the best on his team. Chanyeol regretted not ditching sports on this very day. He didn't want to be with the annoying new kid, which everyone loved. But he was just going to have to bear with it, for a day or two.
 
 
At last, it was lunch time. The skater dudes sat down at their table and gobbled down two cheeseburgers each. The pretty faced cheerleaders flicked their ever light brown hair as they flirtatiously waved at the jocks. Apparently, most of them waved to Chanyeol, who was walking towards the snow covered apple tree. He hated his apple tree being covered in blankets of snow. It just looked dead that way. He wished that blanket of snow would cover Baekhyun. 
 
The snowflakes landed on Chanyeol's brown hair. He tucked on his layered scarf and shivered. If anyone looks at him from a distance, it's not difficult to mistake him for Rudolph, the red-nosed reindeer. Rudolph was the smallest out of the all the reindeers.   The other reindeers would and call him names, but in the end he was the hero. Underdog, typical.
 
Winter. Chanyeol's least favorite season had appeared. And it was so sudden he wasn't even prepared. It started snowing last week, and wished it didn't. He despised the snow. Snow seemed to be the colder version of water. Water drowns people. Snow freeze people to death. 
 
He suddenly remembered his hyung, Jeong-su, but was known as LeeTeuk. Even though they were nine years apart, they did a lot of things together. People everywhere would be fawned by Leeteuk's admiration towards his younger brother. The kids all around the city would be compared to Leeteuk and Chanyeol by their parents, scolding them to be more like siblings and less like they're training for the army.
 
Then one day, Leeteuk decided to take Chanyeol to the beach to spend some "quality time" with his younger brother. Chanyeol was very preturbed by this. The beach out of all places. He knew that his older brother had almost drowned when he was younger, but he didn't understand why he would take him here. As they approached the beach, Chanyeol saw that there were big waves and the surfers seem to benefit from it. He walked over to the snack shack as his hyung met up with some older guys.
 
He payed for the smoothies he bought and went to look for his brother. He couldn't seem to find Leeteuk anywhere. Suddenly, he saw the lifeguard swimming towards someone in the water. Chanyeol, with a smoothie in each hand, ran to the scene. He could tell right away that that was his brother, being saved by the lifeguard, who had his arm clutched around him.
 
Chanyeol dropped the smoothies and ran to help his brother, along with the lifeguard. Leeteuk's other arm draped around Chanyeol's small, broad shoulders. As soon as the lifeguard put him down on the sand, he panted and closed his eyes in relief.
 
Soon after that, Chanyeol signed up for swim class. He's a professional swimmer now. 
 
He's in the army now, but he wished that Leeteuk would have still been here. He knew that Leeteuk loved the snow as much as he "loved" water. They could have been snowboarding at the moment.
 
"Chanyeol! Look what I got for you!" Baekhyun ran to Chanyeol and handed him something wrapped in tinfoil. Chanyeol stood there awkwardly, and unwrapped it. It was still warm. 
 
"I don't eat this crap." Chanyeol shoved the chicken panini back at Baekhyun. 
"You know, I've never seen you eat...ever." Baekhyun formed his eyes into those puppy like ones and pouted. Chanyeol wondered why Baekhyun bother with someone like him. 
Chanyeol bumped shoulders with him as he walked away. He could see his own breath as foggy as...fog.
 
The past seem to appear in the present, but it was much different. He had tried to brainwash himself into thinking that he didn't remember anything. He even went to a hypnotist to get him to loose his memory, but it useless. Every reason was illogical, because everyone knows that you can't bring back the dead, you can't make a dumb person smart, and you can't erase the past. What happen happens. And nothing could change that.
 
Chanyeol wished he had the ability of a time machine. A time machine that fixes every single problem in life. He would be able to change everything.
 
Because everything was out of place, and he was not going to continue like this.
 
 
                                                                                                                                                                                         eg *  
 
 author's note 
» Sorry, I've been delaying this chapter! I've been spazzing about the 2012 Gayo Daejun~
Anyways, no bromance yet, for those who PMed me. Soon, but not yet. Happy New Years to
everyone~