Chiller

All Over Again
16 Chiller 
 
The bird chirped at Chanyeol for walking on its bird food. Chanyeol snapped at it and continued walking down the snow covered path. He kept on thinking about that talk Baekhyun had with those two mysterious people. And why had they mentioned him? Had he done something wrong?
 
Chanyeol tried thinking of all the times that he had done Baekhyun wrong. Sure, he might've bullied Baekhyun at first, but now they're cool.
 
A snack vendor stopped by the frosty grass to serve snacks. Chanyeol walked over to him. Chanyeol bought a funnel cake. He walked towards a white bench covered in snow. He kicked some of the snow off and sat down to begin eating.
 
He's not mad about that, right? Chanyeol asked himself. Baekhyun can't be mad at him. After all, they planted a tree together too.
 
He threw a piece of funnel cake at the birds on the ground. They immediately started pecking it. He wondered how they could stand on cold ground for so long. Chanyeol laugehd out loud. People who were walking by stared at him, as if he was crazy. 
 
Chanyeol continued to become deep in thought again. He had sent Baekhyun six voicemails this morning, telling him that he wants to meet up at the park. He even sent a couple hundred texts. But Baekhyun never returned his calls or answer his text messages.
 
Maybe he's still sleeping, Chanyeol thought. That couldn't be right either. Baekhyun wakes up very early in the morning, especially weekends. Like that Saturday that Chanyeol was following Baekhyun. Baekhyun had risen up early at the crack of dawn.
 
But that one question he still needs to find the answer to. What had he done to Baekhyun? Chanyeol was sure he didn't do anything wrong to Baekyun. Baekhyun was his best friend. And Chanyeol never mistreated his best friend. 
 
Suddenly, Chanyeol's phone started buzzing. Chanyeol put his fork down on his plate and reached into his pocket. He grabbed his phone and pulled it out of his pocket. A message popped up on his phone screen. 
 
It was from Baekhyun:
 
We need to talk.
 
                                                                                                                                                                                         eg *  
 
 author's note 
»I'm sorry for this rushed chapter, but expect the unexpected.