Strange

All Over Again
15 Strange 
 
"So, I was thinking of dressing you up like a girl." Chanyeol blurted. Baekhyun wined over the phone.
"If you're gonna dress me up like a girl, I'll make you dress like a giraffe!" Now it was Baekhyun's turn to laugh.
"Aren't I already one?" Chanyeol grunted. He wasn't sure what he was going to do if he wasn't talking to Baekhyun over the phone.
"Yah, I'm at the park already." Baekhyun said.
"Oh yeah! I almost forgot!" Chanyeol quickly got up and hung up on Baekhyun. He ran out the door in a flash.
 
After the incident of Baekhyun finding out that Chanyeol had been following him all over the city, they had been on good terms. Chanyeol had forgotten that they were going to meet up at the park late that night. Now, he was running for his life. Chanyeol ran as fast as he could. And when he got to the park, he spotted Baekhyun immediately. He wasn't standing far from the entrance. Chanyeol was about to call out for Baekhyun to let him know that he was here, but he stopped himself. 
 
He spotted something strange. No, not something, but someone. Chanyeol was grateful thata there were a whole bunch of trees around. He stood behind two trees clumped together. Baekhyun was talking to someone. Who, he couldn't see. Actually, he couldn't just tell. It was too dark to see anything.
 
"I told you I didn't." Baekhyun was doing some serious hand gestures.
"I know you did." A deep voice growled at Baekhyun.
 
"What's going on here?" Another voice yelled. Chanyeol jumped a bit. He thought someone had seen him behind the trees, eavesdropping on Baekhyun and whoever he was talking to. Fortunately, no one found out he was hiding. Instead, it was another person walking towards Baekhyun. Chanyeol couldn't tell who this person was either.
 
"Chanyeol is going to find out sooner or later!" The deep voice spoke up again. Chanyeol perked up at the sound of his name. Find out? Find out what?
 
"Well, let's later than sooner." The other voice said.
"You guys should leave. Chanyeol should be meeting me here soon." Baekhyun rushed them and made a hand gesture saying that they should go. No sooner had he done that, that the two people he was talking to ran away. Chanyeol gulped. Why were they talking about him? What on earth was going on?
 
Chanyeol slowly stepped out from behind the tree. "Baekhyun, I'm here." He slowly said.
Baekhyun looked shocked. "Did you just get here?" He asked.
 
"Yeah, sorry I'm late." Chanyeol faked a smile. Baekhyun looked a bit too relieved.
"It's okay! Wanna go for a walk?" Baekhyun asked.
 
Chanyeol slowly nodded, but he knew that a walk couldn't undo what he had just overheard.
 
                                                                                                                                                                                         eg *  
 
 author's note 
»Thank you for supporting me!