July

Month by Month

 

Summer sailed through with happiness. Everything was perfect when I was her, I couldn't be happier. I knew with the fall was coming, and that meant the music video that was previously recorded was going to be released, and promoting was going to begin. I grew nervous, I didn't want to lose these precious moments I had with her for work. I was selfish, and I didn't really care at this point. I felt bad for pulling her away from her friends so much, but at the same time I didn't. I just wanted to talk to her and spend time with her all the time it felt like. I loved seeing her smile upon her lips. That happily content smile where she didn't want to be anywhere in the world except for where she was. With me. It made me smile and blush back at her, happily sailing.

 

“Amber! Amber! Ice cream!” I shouted playfully, tugging her along. Sometimes I didn't know how she dealt with me at my worse. Even when I was upset with something small, she had that smile on her face. She had that, I love you no matter what smile. It made everything better.

 

“Whatever you would like Princess.” She kissed my cheek and flashed me that charming smile that girls swooned over. I swooned over it myself. She was adorable. I returned her smile, and she went up to the short line to order. I grabbed a table in the back by a window, and watched the small children play outside. It was summer break, no school for a couple weeks, kids were happy with life and parents were restless. It was a time I knew well, my favorite time in the year. Amber returned with our ice creams, and we ate and chatted happily. She went to take another bite, and her plastic spoon breaks in half. She pouts.

 

“Why does this happen every time I try to eat ice cream.” She whines staring at it. I roll my eyes, and use my spoon to scoop out some ice cream and place it near . She glares at me, not liking the feeling of childishness, but she eats the ice cream anyway. I giggle as she's instantly happy again, like she didn't have a care in the world. I always wondered how she did that. How did she always have a smile on her face. It was something I couldn't always do like she did. It was like when she was with me, she didn't have a care for anyone else or anything else in the world. It always puzzled me. She made life so, simple it felt like.  I loved her for it.

See? Kryber can sail smoothly~

For now. kekekekeke