September

Month by Month

 

 

“AMBER YOU PICK UP THIS PHONE RIGHT NOW I SWEAR TO GOD.” I swore at nothing. She was in Japan, and hasn't spoken to me for over 3 days. I don't know what was going on, but I didn't like it. I kept trying to convince myself that it was her schedule and mine, that we just keep missing each other and because we are so busy we can't talk much but something isn't right and I am going to get to the bottom of it if I have to fly to Japan and find out myself.

 

“Hello?” It sounded like she was running, and I furrowed my eyebrows. What the hell. I rolled my eyes, not really caring and moving on to my rant.

 

“YOU BETTER TELL WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING THESE PAST COUPLE OF WEEKS OR I SWEAR TO GOD-”

 

“Krystal, baby, really now is not a good time-” She started.

 

“WHEN IS A GOOD TIME AMBER. YOU BARELY ING TALK TO ME ANYMORE, WHAT KIND OF RELATIONSHIP IS THAT WHERE THEY DON'T TALK TO EACH OTHER. I SWEAR I SIT BY MY PHONE EVERY NIGHT AT 9 O CLOCK SHARP, WAITING AND WAITING AND WAITING FOR THE TIME YOU'RE GOING TO CALL ME AND YOU NEVER DO, YOU NEVER DO. I FEEL PATHETIC I HATE IT. WHY DON'T YOU JUST CALL ME PLEASE. OKAY. THAT'S ALL I WANT. I FEEL LIKE YOU DON'T LOVE ME ANYMORE.” I scream and I cry, I feel so neglected from her. I want to believe she loves me but she barely pays any attention to me like she used to. I feel like she pays more attention to everyone else and just forgets I even exists and it hurts so much.

 

“Amber, baby who is that?” I hear in the background, and my eyes widen. The was cheating on me. SHE WAS CHEATING ON ME.

 

“TELL WHOEVER THE HELL THAT WAS, THAT THIS WAS YOUR GIRLFRIEND. WAS. WE ARE DONE. D-O-N-E. ING STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME I NEVER WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU EVER AGAIN YOU ING PLAYER.” I hang up the phone and throw it on my bed. She calls me back immediately, and I take the phone and I throw it as hard as I could. It smashes against the wall into tiny little pieces and I wrap my arms around my legs, sobbing uncontrollably. I can't believe she would do this to me. I grab a sweatshirt and my backpack and make my way out the window. I feel the tears streaming down my face as I scramble down the stairs. I run as fast as my legs will allow me, not nearly fast enough. I ring their doorbell and I wait, and nobody comes. No no no. Somebody please be home. I start slamming my fists on their door as hard as I could, before I give up and slowly sink down to the ground. I can't believe I lost her. I wish I never called her, I wish I allowed myself to be ignorant again. The door swings open and I see Seohyun standing there confused. She turns around and screams.

 

“SICAAAAAAAAAAAA!” I stand up with wobbly legs and Seohyun takes me into her arms. She was such a nice unnie, I loved her so much, I am so glad I have unnie's like her to take care of me. Jessica comes sprinting down the hallway in confusion at why her name was being screamed. She looks at me and holds me tightly as I cry, as do the other girls that were home at the time. They all hold me close and whisper soft words of encouragement trying to get me to stop crying. I can't believe I lost her.

 

You know what happened that was really funny? I forgot 2 months >.< I can't believe it but I managed, so, this was orginially November, but I just switched it to September and I'll go write those last 2 months now >.< How does one forget Septemeber and October? Haha, but no worries, all 12 months will be uploaded~ It just means this fic will have a totally different ending than I had planned. That's alright. Keke~ :)