October

Month by Month

 

I don't move for days. I worry my friends sick, but I don't care. I watch her, I watch as it seems like our breakup doesn't even affect her. She has some new girl, some new girl that she can treat perfect. Victoria tells me she's heartbroken, but I don't believe her. How can she act so normal? As if nothing even happened. I get fired from my drama, because I don't even attempt to put a smile on my face as I read the lines. SM is angry at me for it, but there's nothing they can really do until I can fake a smile on my face so they tell everyone I am taking a much needed vacation. The fans are worried, and part of me feels bad that I can't attempt to do anything for them, part of me doesn't even care. I refuse to go back to my dorm, there are so many memories of her there. It would kill me to remember all of them constantly, so I stay in my sisters dorm. They take care of me, check on me, worry for me. I try to smile for them, but it is like my lips won't move. It hurts.

 

“Yuri, she comes back from Japan today.” I hear my sister whisper outside the door. My ears perk. Amber comes back? For good? Hm.

 

“I know. I wonder how she's going to take it.” I heard Yuri whisper in response. I wonder myself. Do I stay here and pout and whine, or do I go back to my dorm. I should face her head on. She wasn't going to just go away.

 

“I'm going to take a bat to her head that's what I am going to do.” Jessica angrily whispers. I hear someone else sigh, but I couldn't make out who it was.

 

“You can't fight all her battles for her.” Taeyeon whispers. That's when I decided. I get up, grab some clothes and change. I brush out my hair, grab my phone and my back, and out the window I went. I walk around outside for a second, it was nice to get some fresh air. Birds were chirping happily, the world went on without me. I decided that it was safe to go back to the dorm, and I walk up the stairs and pull out my keys. Before I could put them in the slot the door swings open and Sulli pounces on me.

 

“KRYSTAL'S BACK KRYSTAL'S BACK KRYSTAL I MISSED YOU SO MUCH.” As I fall to the floor she's screaming. I laugh and shake out her hair. She smiles widely at me, hugging me tightly. Victoria and Luna peek around the corner, and laugh. I stand up and they both hug me very tightly also. Man, I had not realized how much I missed them. They were wonderful friends, I feel bad for leaving them for so long, but I suppose all I have to look forward to is the present and the future, hoping to make it up to them.

 

“Hey everyone.” Everyone froze, and their eyes flashed from me and her. She stood behind me, and I haven't turned around yet. I took a deep silent breathe, and turned around.

 

“Hey, Amber.” Her eyes met mine, and I could see an apology forming. I wasn't having much of it though, and I turned around and grabbed my bag and went towards my room. The other girls followed behind me, with hushed whispers. I was unpacking clothes when my phone went off.

 

“Hello?” I answered.

 

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE. YOU GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW MISSY YOU ARE IN NO STATE OF MIND-” Jessica started, and I held the phone away from my ear since it hurt.

 

“Jess. Jess. JESS. JESSICA CALM DOWN AND LET ME SPEAK. My god. I am fine. I can handle this. I promise you I will be alright.” I try to calm her. She isn't having it though.

 

“Krystal, I don't like this-” She starts, and Amber appears in my doorway.

 

“Sis, I got to go. I'll be fine. I'll call you later.” I don't let her respond and I hang up the phone. I turn around to my bag and start putting clothes away again.

 

“What do you want.” I ask coldly. I am being harsher than I should be, considering I want to say I really am over the whole situation, but whatever.

 

“You know I didn't cheat on you.” She stated. I roll my eyes.

 

“You know. I have no idea what to believe anymore.” I said staring at her. I shove a drawer angrily closed. I turned around again and she pins me against the wardrobe.

 

“I DIDN'T!” She shouts progressively.

 

“Amber. Let go.” I stated angrily.

 

“Not until you believe me.” She spits back at me.

 

“THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU COME FOR ME. WHY DIDN'T YOU FIGHT FOR ME DAMN IT. IF YOU REALLY LOVED ME YOU WOULD HAVE. INSTEAD YOU JUST LET ME BELIEVE. YOU SHOULD HAVE COME BACK FOR ME. CONVINCED ME THAT IT WASN'T TRUE. INSTEAD YOU LET ME SIT AND BELIEVE THAT YOU CHEATED ON ME FOR AN ENTIRE MONTH. YOU CAN'T TELL ME THAT YOU WOULD BELIEVE YOURSELF RIGHT NOW. IT'S BEEN A MONTH” I shout at her face, moving her arm and walking past her.

 

“What do you think I am doing now. I'm sorry I didn't come back for you. I thought you wanted to be left alone” She states. I roll my eyes.

 

“I don't care anymore Amber. Get out of my room.” I sit on my bed, looking away from her. She walks towards me, picking my chin up and forcing me to look at her.

 

“I am not going to give up this easily you know.” She said. I stand up and before I say anything her lips are on mine. I am melting into her touch, god did I miss her so much. I kiss back hungrily, and she parts away from me.

 

“We're going to get back together one day. We always do.” She states kissing me cheek and leaves me to my devices, closing the door behind her. Her words leave me frozen for a moment. There were a couple times were we almost dated, and then some new girl would get in the way and block Amber's vision of me. We always managed to make it work again after. Why did I fall for that so many times. Why did I fall in love with her. I kick my nightstand, why did I allow that to happen. I touch my lips. Do I believe her?  

 

Confession: I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE I AM GOING WITH THIS. The story's almost done though on my computer, and I don't really know how to end it sooo, the ending will have to be a surprise for everyone? Haha..