February

Month by Month

 

“SULLI! I AM SICK OF HER COMPLAINING ABOUT HER GIRLFRIEND.” I practically screamed stomping through the doorway into Sulli and Luna's room. Amber had just left all angry about some fight they had, and I could really care less. I was sick of hearing about it every single day.

 

“Why does it anger you so much? She's not fighting with you..?” Sulli asked confused. I know she wasn't fighting with me, and I know I shouldn't care when she fights with her girlfriend like this, but for some reason, I still did. It didn't make any sense, and I wasn't going to sit around and ponder why it didn't make sense. All I wanted was for it to stop, or for Amber to stop whining like a puppy. I was afraid of the truth of why I did care.

 

“Well. If she doesn't like her girlfriend so much, why doesn't she just break up with her!” A door slams as I finish the last part of my sentence. I freeze, and I hear footsteps towards Sulli's door. Please be Luna. Please be Luna. Sulli looks up, and locks eyes with me, and immediately I know that whatever happened next wouldn't be good.

 

“I just did. If you wouldn't mind, I would like to keep my personal life to myself.” Amber said behind me in a calm voice. I nodded apologetically, and she her heel and walked over to her room. It looked like she had be crying. IF SHE WANTED TO KEEP HER PERSONAL LIFE TO HER SELF WHY DID SHE ALWAYS COMPLAIN. Omg. I am clearly going to go insane because of this girl.

 

“Good. Job.” Sulli stated. I sent daggers at her, telling her it wasn't the time to be making fun of me for being an idiot. I tiptoed quietly over towards Amber's room, pressing my ear against the door. I didn't hear her crying, so I suppose that is a good thing. I knock softly, and the door whips open right away. I see Amber's tear streamed face, and I feel even worse now.

 

“I just wanted to apologize for what happened earlier.... Do you want to talk about it?” I asked carefully, and Amber gave me a suspicious look. Maybe I shouldn't have asked...

 

“Why would you want to talk about it? Obviously you don't care.” She stated, leaving her door open and walking over to her window. I sighed, following her and closing the door behind me. She sat on her bed, staring absentmindedly at the wall. I sat down next to her, rubbing her back in small circles.

 

“Of course I care Amber, I just get a little frustrated sometimes. It hurt me to see you hurt all the time.” I said simply. Amber didn't seem to take this for an answer though.

 

“Is that all it really is? Anything you want to confess too?” She questioned, still not meeting my eyes. Okay change in topic much? I froze for a second, I suppose I really could deny it too her, but it seemed pretty obvious that she was entirely aware of what was going on with me, even if the other girls didn't.

 

“I mean, why does that matter?” I asked confused.

 

“Why does what matter?” She asked, finally meeting my eyes. Hers were a deep blue, that got me everything.

 

“You know what.”

 

“Tell me anyway.” She stated, with a small smirk on her face. Oh, look whose all happy now that I'm uncomfortable. Great. I glared at her, but told her anyway.

 

“Why does me liking you matter?” She seemed satisfied with this answer, leaning towards me, giving a small kiss on my lips. I was surprised, and she sensed that, leaning back and inch, but leaving our faces still incredibly close.

 

“Is this okay?” She asked, with those deep blue eyes full of question. I gave her a very slight nod, and we locked lips again, for longer this time. I had only know her for a month, and I probably already liked her more than I should. She brushed my hair out of my face, leaning back giving me one more quick peck on my lips.

 

Are you still glad to have me writing again? :p