March

Month by Month

 

“Krystal...” Sulli sighed. I didn't turn around. What the hell was the point. How was I suppose to deal with this girl all of the time. Why did I even like her. She drove me insane it felt like. One second she doesn't give me the time of day, the next she's kissing me, and then...

 

“I don't want to talk about it.” I stated coldly.

 

“But, Hyuna-” Sulli started.

 

“I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT AMBER'S NEW GIRLFRIEND OKAY.” I screamed, stomping off to my room. I slammed the door, leaning back against it and sitting on the ground. I rested my head on the back of the door, and I heard the rest of my group speaking in hushed whispers on the other side.

 

“Fix this!” I heard Victoria hush to Amber. It was almost as if I could feel Amber shrugging her shoulders, followed by one of her sighs, one of her, I have no idea what I am going to do sighs. I knew them well.

 

“Krystal, open the door...” Amber asked softly. I glared at the wall. No. I am not even going to respond to her. I am better than her. I am better than this. I deserve better.

 

“Jung Soojung! Open this door right now!” Victoria yelled after realizing I wasn't going to reply and I didn't respond to her either. I stood up, grabbed a backpack and opened the window. I slid across the brick safely to the fire escape exit, and ran down the stairs. I through up my hood, tucking my hair back in it, and walked towards my sisters place down the block. It was a lot colder than I thought, I should have grabbed a jacket before I left. I hurried up quickly though, figuring that I would make it soon enough, Jessica would make me hot chocolate, and Yuri would threaten to beat her up. Everything would be okay eventually. Time heals all wounds right? Even ones that you have to see everyday. Even the ones you can feel ripping you apart. I knocked on their dorm door softly, and Taeyeon swings it open with one hand with the other hand next to her ear holding a phone.

 

“Yea, Victoria she got her safely, don't worry, we'll take care of her for the night. Alright. Bye. You could have told someone that you were coming here Krystal.” Taeyeon said after she hung up the phone. I shrugged my shoulders, taking down my hood and shaking out my hair. I was going to respond, before my sister interrupted.

 

“Krystal?” Jessica questioned, popping her head around the corner. She took one look at my face and immediately went back into the kitchen. I could hear the hot chocolate being made already. Thank goodness, I need it.

 

“Sorry unnie.” I apologized to Taeyeon, she nodded, messing up my hair lightly and giving me a hug knowing that I only came so suddenly to their dorm if something was wrong. I hugged her back, and made my way to Yuri and Jessica's room with my backpack. I changed into sleepwear and grabbed my book, setting myself up on Jessica's bed until she got back.

 

“KIDDO! What are you doing here this late at night?” Yuri launched herself onto Jessica's bed hugging me after opening the door. I hugged her back tightly, not realizing how much I had missed her. Jessica walked in with three cups of hot chocolate, setting them down on the table.

 

“So, what happened this time?” Jessica asked worried. It had been awhile since I had left in the middle of the night like this. I used to do it all the time in January, because I had not known the girls for that long, and felt more comfortable here, but as time went on, I spent more time in my dorm, mostly because Amber was there to give me sweet kisses on the cheek before sleeping for the night and it was easier when I had early or late schedules.

 

“It's a long story...”  

 

Poor Krystal~