Two ♥

Secret Santa

 

 

 “Jongin, what are you doing here?” I repeated my question, without shouting. “Jagiya.” He grins, calling me by the old nickname he used to give me. Jongin spreads his arms out and embraces me. “J-Jongin-ah.” I stammer.

“Please call me Kai.” He says, pulling away from the hug. “Kai?” I questioned, scratching my head. “Yes, Kai. It’s my new nickname.” I rolled my eyes. “I thought you nickname was Kkamjong?” I joke. He rolled his eyes and hit me in the head playfully. “Pabo.” He calls me. I glare at him sticking my tongue out.

“Do you know how much I missed you, Jagiya?” He asks. “Stop calling me that.” I groaned. “But I always call you that!” He complains. “Well that was when we were kids, you idiot.” I grabbed a couple of chopsticks for Chanyeol and Baekhyun who had forgotten theirs as I walked back to my seat with Kai following me from behind.

“I’m back!” I grin. “Finally!” Baekhyun yells, ing his hand out. “My chopsticks please!” I hand him over his chopsticks as I sat beside Kyungsoo.

I could feel eyes staring at me while I was eating, so I looked up and saw the whole gang including the clueless Kim Jongin staring at me. “Yah, why are all of you staring at me?” I spoke with my mouth full.

“Who’s this?” Suho asks, disrespectfully pointing to Kai. I violently push Suho’s finger down, as I burped. “Ew!” Sehun snarled. “Same old, Jagiya!” Kai chuckles. “JAGIYA?” The group of boys shouted in harmony, but of course Kyungsoo’s scream was the loudest.

“N-no! Not that way! He’s my childhood best friend!” I explained. “But you had amnesia remember?” Kyungsoo hisses. “Yeah, but he was there for me since I was 3, and he kept in touch with me since I had my accident so, he was practically the only one I could remember.” I continued.

“Well, why haven’t we seen him?!” Kyungsoo exclaims. “Hyung, calm down!” Sehun says. “Because he moved to a different part of Korea, and apparently he’s here today and I don’t even know why he’s here. Yah, Kim Jongin explain yourself.” I nagged.

“Hello everyone I am Kim Jongin, but please call me Kai.” “Kai, Kai, Kai, I should name my butthole Kai!” Kyungsoo angrily groans. I put my hand on Kyungsoo’s lap as he looks up to me. I gave him a, ‘Calm down’ look as he nods and rolls his eyes at Jongin smirking.

“Anyway, I have been friends with this pabo since I was 3, and I moved to another part of Korea a month after Jagiya’s accident, because my father’s job was located there! And I came back today because my father finally gave me permission to stay at Jagiya’s house and study here!” He finishes off his little “speech” by smiling.

“Bwoh? What do you mean stay at Jagiya’s house? Stay at Jagiya’s house my foot! Mi Yun will never agree to this!” Kyungsoo scolds, overprotectively hugging me. I nodded in agreement. “Who gave you permission, Kim Jongin?” I ask. “Your mom!” He happily answers.

“Umma knew about this? No wonder she was acting really happy today!” I exclaim. “What? Mrs. Soo likes pie?” Kyungsoo whines. “It’s Kai.” Jongin corrects. “Yeah yeah, whatever!” He flips him off. Kai pouts as he leans and whispers, “Big eyed doesn’t really like me does he?” “Nope.”  I smirked.

“Why don’t you guys introduce yourselves to Kai?” I suggested. “Fine, I’m Suho the leader of EXO-K!” Suho gracefully bows. “EXO-K?” Kai asks, puzzled. “It’s our group name!” Sehun excitedly explains. “Oh yes, and I’m Sehun, EXO-K’s adorable maknae!” He compliments himself. “Pfft, by adorable you mean annoying?” Chanyeol murmured.

“Yah!” Sehun whines. “I’m not annoying!” I roll my eyes at the “public display of affection” as I snapped my hands trying to get this short introduction done. “Oh yeah, I’m Chanyeol the handsome one of the group.” Chanyeol boasted. “Handsome? H-handsome?” Sehun laughs. “Please, if that’s your definition of handsome, I guess I’m perfection!” Sehun taunts.

Chanyeol punches Sehun in the arm as they start a small argument. “Suho.” I say, looking up to the leader of EXO-K. “What?” Suho questions, unclear of the situation. “Do something!” I groaned. He nods and tries to break them up.

“While they’re fighting I might as well introduce myself, I am Byun Baekhyun, EXO-K’s funny man!” Baekhyun greets. It is true though, he is the funny guy.

“And you?” Kai smiles, trying his best to leave a good impression on Kyungsoo. Kai was a man who loved leaving good impressions on people. He hated the feeling of someone judging him before they knew the real him.

“Kyungsoo.” Kyungsoo states, coolly. “Okay then.” Kai spoke up, sounding a little bit disappointed. “Omo! Lunch is almost over! I have to hurry up or else Mr. Koo would kill me!” I sputtered, scarfing down my lunch as the boys watched me eat in disgust.

Lunch was soon over and everyone was rushing to their class. As usual, I was five minutes late for Mr. Koo’s class. He is going to murder me alive. I was still at my locker, finding the assignments he gave me yesterday. “Gah! Why am I such a messy person?” I groaned, face palming myself. The hallways were almost clear. “Great now, I’m gonna be the only late person for class.” I thought.

I began running through the hallways, ignoring constant yells, of “HEY!” “WATCH IT!” I was tired from apologizing, from running and from bowing. I still had to go through three sets of staircases. “Step aerobics, please don’t fail me!” I say as I rush up the stairs, oblivious to my surroundings.

Being the idiot I was, I knocked into something hard and moving, causing myself to fall over. I looked down to see a huge wound on my knee. “Agh! Now I’m really going to be late!” I yammered. I felt someone kneel beside me and stare at my wound. I look up to see the one and only…

Luhan.

“You can blame no one but yourself.” He mumbled. “I-I… Mr. Koo… I… Late… Detention… Sorry.” I stammered.

He looks at my scraped knee and scoops me up carrying me. “What are you doing?” I questioned. He doesn’t answer me and walks to the nurse’s room.

Luhan stares at me while I get treated having his infamous poker face on. Cold, that’s what he is.

The nurse looks at me, “What happened?” She politely asks. “I…I…” I stuttered unable to answer. “I was walking down the stairs and…” Luhan looks at me and tilts his head. “Soo Mi Yun.” I told him. He looks away from me, not giving me a nod or a reply. “She knocked into me and fell.”

“Well, it’s not a really big injury, so you can go back to class.” The nurse smiles. I give a slight nod as I lift myself up from the bed. After leaving the nurse’s office, I walked up to Luhan. “Thanks.” I mumbled. He looks at me, and walks away.

Not even bothering to give me a nod, a you’re welcome or even a simple gesture. They were right when they called him cold. I looked at my watch and see that I have one more class left.

 

*LUHAN’S POV*

 

Why did she look so familiar? How come I’ve never noticed her in our school? There’s a lot of things I don’t know about… Soo Mi Yun.

Flashbacks of me and my best friend start playing in my head as I hit my head a couple of times. Luhan just accept the fact that Eun Mi is gone. She’s dead. Gone. Forget about her.