Three ♥

Secret Santa

 

I stared at the whiteboard waiting for class to be over as I tapped my feet on the floor. I nodded my head to what Ms. Wu was saying, acting like I understood every single word, when I had no idea what she was talking about. It was a Thursday and they were going to announce our yearly Christmas trip any time soon.

The bell rang and everyone excitedly exited class and entered the Hall for the exciting announcement. I took a seat next to Kyungsoo and Baekhyun as we chirped about where we might go this year. “We went Japan last year, but I doubt we can go there again, our school’s so budget.” Kyungsoo sighed. But he grins after he says, “But anywhere is fine, as long as I’m with you, Mimi.”

I for one wasn’t really into cheesy lines like this, but when it comes out from Kyungsoo’s mouth it’s really adorable. Being a girl, I blushed at his statement. “I hope we go somewhere fun!” Baekhyun bellows. I nodded and everyone was getting nosier by the second. “Everyone quiet down, quiet down! Baekhyun just shut up for a second.” Mr. Wu, our youngest teacher scolds and directs the noise to Baekhyun who was laughing at Chanyeol’s joke really loudly.

“Okay, so this year we have decided to change the arrangement of our annual Christmas trip!” Mr. Wu spoke, excitedly. “We decided to split everyone up into two groups, and these two groups would be going to different places!” Everyone’s eyes widened at the sudden change. “I hope I get to be in the same group as you, Mimi!” Kyungsoo whispered in my ear. I nodded in agreement.

“Everyone come in front class by class and see what group you are in! Okay first up class, 5-1!” And this continues, until the last class, aka my class. “5-6, you’re up!” Mr. Wu announces. Being in the same class as Suho we decided to check our groups together.

We walked to the front of the hall and looked intently at the noticeboard. “Omo!” Suho excitedly yells. “I’m going to Paris? PARIS?” Suho jumps up and down squealing like a little girl while hitting my hand and biting his fingers in excitement. “I can’t believe I’m going to Paris.” Suho screams. He fell onto the floor making a very unattractive face as he cried. I covered my face in embarrassment. Suho gets up and clings onto my arm. “Where are you going, Mimi?” He squeals. “Yah, stop it.” I hissed. He looks at me and pouts. “The only aegyo that works on me is Sehun’s. And you’re acting like a girl.” I snarled.

He rolls his eyes and searches for my name in the list. “WHAT?!” He exclaims. “What what?” I panicked. “Am I not in the same group as you?”

“No… Mimi, you’re going to London. UNFAIR!” He yells at me. “I’m going to what?! LONDON!” I exclaimed. The boys and I always wanted to go to London. We’ve always been fascinated by Big Ben, by the weather by the scenery by everything. I excitedly run back to the boys with Suho right behind me. “At the count of three we tell where we’re going at once okay?” Sehun suggested. We all nodded. “1…” “2… 3…” “London!” “Paris!” “Paris!” “Paris!” “Paris! “Paris!”

“What? You’re all going to the same country? LEAVING ME ALONE?!” I exclaim, hitting Kyungsoo and Baekhyun in the chest. “Ow!” Baekhyun groans. The boys laugh at me as they talked about what they were going to do in Paris. Their to do list, mainly involved, “Checking out hot paris girls!” As Chanyeol would say.

I stomped over to Kai who was alone in the back, using his phone. “Hey.” He greets without looking up. “Hi. So where are you going for the trip?” I questioned. “London. Apparently more than half of the school are going to Paris. So I was quite surprised when I got London.” He chuckles finally looking up to me, with those dark beautiful eyes.

I sat next to him and brought my knees up hugging them and smiled. “I’m going to London too!” I excitedly squeal.

“Really? I hope I get to bunk in with you!” Kai teases. “I hope I get to bunk with that guy over there.” I say pointing to a random guy. “Luhan?” Kai interrogated. “What? What Luhan?” “Jagiya, you’re pointing to Luhan.” Kai laughs. “Bwoh? I am?” I looked into the direction of my pointed finger as I quickly look away. “Pabo.” Kai taunts.

*LUHAN’S POV*

 

“Hyung, you’re going to London, you’re in the same group as us!” Tao excitedly yells. “I’m going to London too!” I heard a girl squeal. I turned around to see Mi Yun talking to Kim Jongin, a guy I despise since I was little. “Really? I hope I get to bunk in with you!” Kai teases her. “I hope I get to bunk with that guy over there.” She jokes, pointing at me, oblivious to the fact that I was staring at her.

“Luhan?” Kai questions, laughing. “What? What Luhan?” She gasped. “Jagiya, you’re pointing to Luhan.” Kai chuckles. Jagiya? She was about to look into my direction when I quickly turn my attention to Lay. “Pabo.” I heard Kai call her.

What exactly is Mi Yun’s relationship with Kai? I was lost in my thought until Xiumin’s stomach grumbled loudly. He gives us an innocent look. “Look guys, school’s over in another 10 more minutes, let’s go eat at this new place I found. Well it isn’t exactly new, but I just found it, and the ddukbokki there is amazing!” Xiumin urged. We all nodded knowing that Xiumin will never take no for an answer.

“We also can get presents for our fellow secret santa victims.” He grins. I groaned knowing that I was supposed to be Jongin’s secret santa. What was I supposed to get for someone I hate?

 

*MI YUN’S POV*

 

I walked into my mom’s restaurant and bowed, “Umma, sorry I’m late!” Kai strolled behind me and waved. Kai has been living with me for exactly three days now, and after school we would come here and help my mom. Sure, she had employees, but as a daughter I feel like it’s my duty to help her.

“Late? You’re just in time, Yunnie.” My mom smiles. “Kai, let’s go.” I say grabbing his hand leading him into the kitchen, to carry ready-made food to serve the customers.

“Here you are, sir!” I politely say, serving him his meal. “That’s him! That’s the hot guy that’s working here now!” I turned to see a bunch of squealing girls coming in and staring at Kai. I strutted over to Kai, “Wow, you have your own fangirls now.” I winked. He rolls his eyes. “I can’t believe they’re here again!” Kai huffed. “Again? What do you mean?”

“They were here yesterday, and they came again. Why did I have to be so darn good looking?” He growled. I laughed at his indirect compliment to himself. “Blame that on your parents.” I giggle.

“Excuse me, waitress!” Someone calls. “That’s my queue.” I smile, “Serve those girls well!” I joke. He hits me in the arm as I walk to my assigned table. “How may I he-… Luhan?”