Five♥

Secret Santa

 

I snapped out from my earlier flashback as I felt my head throb. “What the hell was that?” I muttered to myself, taking a look at the necklace, I finally decided to buy it. It was nice, it looked like it fit that bastard Luhan anyway.

“How much is this?” I asked the shopkeeper. “25,000 won, my darling.” The auntie smiled at me. I gave her the money and bowed. I exited the shop and went around to window shop. While looking at the delicious street food, I felt my phone vibrate.

 

From: Jongin

To: Mimi~

Come back now.

 

“Tch, if you wanted me to come back at least text me with nicer emoticons or something?” I scoffed, placing my phone in my pocket. I dragged my feet back home, as I shivered. Aish, the weather was being bipolar. It was so warm just now. I mentally slap myself for not wearing another layer of clothes.

“I’m home!” I announced. “FINALLY! You’re back! We’ve been waiting for you!” I looked up to see my best friends lying everywhere in my living room.

“What are you guys doing here? Shouldn’t you be packing? The trip’s in two days.” I said. “We packed, well Chanyeol hasn’t. He still hasn’t bought thought disposable briefs his mom told him to buy.” Baekhyun added.

“You’re a big man, Yeol. You still need your mommy to remind you stuff like this?” Sehun laughed. “Maknae, shut up.” Chanyeol hissed, hitting Sehun in the stomach.

“Ouch. You know how I have weak upper body strength! Don’t hit me like that!” Sehun whined. Jongin came down the stairs looking annoyed as he mouthed, ‘Get them out of here.’ I smirked at his neediness. ‘No.’ I mouthed back.

“Stupid idiot.” He mumbled, thinking no one was listening. “We meet again, Kim Jongin.” Kyungsoo dramatically stated. “Hyung, sit down and don’t be a dramatic baby, Mimi won’t like you!” Sehun remarked.

Kyungsoo looked at Sehun and scoffed, “Aish, jinjja, you little brat.” Kyungsoo hit Sehun on the head. “Ouch! HYUNG, YOU KNOW I’M PRONE TO HEADACHES! WHY DID YOU HIT ME!” Sehun rubbed his forehead and pouted.

“You’re prone to every illness there is in the world, Oh Sehun.” Suho muttered. Chanyeol snickered at Suho’s comment while Sehun whined.

“So what brings you annoying idiots here?” Jongin asked rudely, plopping on the sofa, hitting Sehun in the arm.

“OUCH! JONGIN, YOU KNOW I H-.” “If you’re going to say your arm is weak, please don’t, Sehun. We know you’re weak.” Baekhyun added.

“We’re here to spend our last few days with our dear Mimi.” Kyungsoo declared. “Can’t you spend your time with her tomorrow, with all this noise down here, I can’t sleep. I need some shut eye.” Jongin complained.

“Rude bastard.” Kyungsoo scoffed. “I heard that.” Jongin sneered. “You were meant to hear that.”

“Can all of us just get along, eat cupcakes and ride unicorns on rainbows?!” I exclaimed. “Haha, you’re funny, Mimi. No.” Kyungsoo taunted.

I rolled my eyes and hit Kyungsoo in the head. “Where were you, anyway? We had to use the spare key to come in your house! It’s not the usual, ‘Oh you guys are here to free load in my house again?’ welcome speech.” Baekhyun babbled.

“I was getting a gift for Luhan.” I sighed. “You have a sad life, my friend.” Jongin sighed. “Well too bad, now everyone get out of the house. I need sleep and you guys aren’t welcome after 10 at night, oh look at the time, it’s 10:01. Get out, everyone, out out!” Jongin gestured the boys to leave.

“This includes you Mr. Do Kyungsoo.” Jongin sarcastically smiled. Kyungsoo returned a fake smile and flipped Jongin off when he wasn’t looking.

“Bye, Mimi. We were planning to sleep over but SOMEONE was being a rude ! BYE! LOVE Y-.” Chanyeol got cut off by Jongin who slammed the door in their face. “Rude prick.” I heard Kyungsoo’s loud sigh from the other side of the door.

I stifled a laugh at how childish they were acting.

“Well, goodnight.” I waved to Jongin. “Wait, I was thinking we could talk!” Jongin mumbled. “Didn’t you say you needed sleep?” I raised an eyebrow as he shrugged. “Uh, then nevermind. Goodnight, Jagiya.” He kissed my forehead and headed upstairs. “Weird boy.”

 

It was the day of departure, we were all waiting patiently at the airport, exchanging goodbyes with our fellow classmates or rather schoolmates who were leaving for the other country. “Bye guys!” I waved to my five best friends, with Jongin waiting right behind me.

I knew Jongin was behind me because Kyungsoo had been glaring at the back. “Call us, when you land. Kakao us always. We’ll miss you. IF YOU MEET ADELE, TELL HER I LOVE HER!” Baekhyun yelled, as they slowly entered the departure hall.

My smile slowly faded into a pout. “They’re gone. I miss them already.” My lips curled downwards as Jongin sighed. “You have me remember?” Jongin reminded.

“I guess you’re right. You’re better than nothing, I guess.” I shrugged and waited for Ms. Wu’s instructions.

“Okay, class. So we’re going to London! Who’s excited?” Ms. Wu enthusiastically yelled. “Me.” Everyone dragged their words.

“I’m feeling the happy vibe. Definitely feeling it.” Jongin whispered in my ear, causing me to giggle. “Ms. Soo, anything to add?” Ms. Wu called me out.

Everyone had their eyes on me… including Luhan. I awkwardly shook my head and let out a small, ‘No’ as I elbowed Jongin in the tummy. “You made me got called out!” I hissed.

Jongin chuckled. I felt him stiffen beside me, he was looking at something or someone, I turned my head to the direction he was staring at.

Luhan…

He was staring at Luhan. “Jongin, why are you staring at Luhan?” I questioned. “It’s nothing.” He dismissed.

I nodded, acting like nothing happened. “Okay, who wants to choose their seats in the airplane!?” Mr. Choi, another teacher chaperone asked, happily.

“US!” The students answered back. “Well too bad, we picked for you. Now, listen up… Jongin, Tao and Jaehee, you’re in A1, A2 and A3….” Jongin groaned, “I’m not with you, Jagiya.” I laughed and slapped his back. “Go on, your seatmates are waiting.”

Mr. Choi continued, I looked around and saw that there were only a few students left. Luhan, Yixing, Sung Gi, Eliz, and Hyeri.

“Hyeri, Sung Gi and Eliz, H8, H9 AND H10. Last but not least, Mi Yun, Yixing and Luhan G1, G2 and G3!” Mr. Choi announced.

Yixing… that nice guy in my mom’s restaurant! At least it someone that I know! I sighed in relief, when I noticed the last name Mr. Choi had called out…

Wait… did he say Luhan?

I looked up to see Luhan and Yixing waiting for me. Luhan’s face stayed expressionless as Yixing beamed at me, making me feel both comfortable yet a bit overwhelmed.

I dragged my luggage and walked in between Yixing and Luhan.

Feeling the awkward tension, I decided to break the tension. “So you and all the EXO-M boys are going to London?”

“Yeah! I hope I get to bunk in with them. But I heard that Mr. Choi said, there were too many guys on this trip so, two males have to bunk in with females. I hope its me!” Yixing cheekily remarked.

“You ert!” I joked. I heard Luhan scoff beside me, which irked me. “Did you say anything, Mr. Lu?” I sarcastically asked, sneering. Luhan smirked, “Whatever.” He walked two steps faster, making me scoff.

“Don’t worry, Luhan’s always like that when it comes to new people. Ever since his best friend left him, he had been kind of a closed book, always quiet, you know he was once one of the noisiest people I know. Three of them always playing pranks on each other.” Yixing sighed at the memorable times.

“Three?” “Yeah, three. A girl, Luhan and believe it or not Jongin.” Yixing admitted. “JONGIN?!” I exclaimed. My eyes widened, don’t they hate each other? What happened? I scratched my head in confusion.

With all the frustration going up in my head, I didn’t notice that I was walking… walking straight into a wall. “OW!” I yelled.

I heard snickers and looked up to see Luhan laughing at me. I frowned.

Stupid Luhan. I slowly boarded the plane and sat in my seat. Fortunately, I got the window seat. Bad news, I was sitting next to Luhan.

This is gonna be a heck of a plane ride. 

 

 



Heyyyyyyyy!~ I'M BACK FROM MY MINI HIATUS. KKK~ Sorry for not updating, had been really busy! Please subscribe, comment and upvote.