Six ♥

Secret Santa

 

To avoid any awkward issues, I decided to go on my laptop and message EXO-K. I was missing them so much already. How am I going to stand a week without them?

 

Miyun is online.

 

Sehun started a conversation with you.

Sehun: HI MIYUN!

Miyun: Sehun?

Sehun: , I’m in Sehun’s account. BRB I’LL GO BACK TO MY ACCOUNT.

Sehun: Stupid Kyungsoo always logging into my account.

 

Kyungsoo started a conversation with you.

Kyungsoo: Mi~ How are you? Have you eaten? Who are you sitting beside with? Who are you rooming with? Is Kai being a bastard to you?

Miyun: I’m fine. I’ve eaten and I’m sitting beside… Luhan. I don’t know who I’m rooming with and Kai’s like 3 seats in front me.

Kyungsoo: Good that Kai isn’t anywhere near you. And… Luhan?

Chanyeol requested to join the chat.

Kyungsoo declined the chat request.

Chanyeol requested to join the chat.

Miyun accepted the chat request.

Kyungsoo: AISH WHY DID YOU ACCEPT HIS CHAT REQUEST NOW THIS IS GOING TO BE ONE OF THOSE ANNOYING CHATS WE USED TO HAVE EVERY FRIDAY DAMN IT

Chanyeol: Kyungie ^^ Are you not happy to chat with me? C’mon don’t you miss me?

Kyungsoo: Hyung, I’m right beside you and you’re staring at the screen as I type. Stop it, you’re breathing down my neck.

Chanyeol: Ok Kyungie, I love you.

Miyun: Gross. GAY ALERT GAY ALERT.

Baekhyun requested to join the chat.

Miyun declined the chat request.

Kyungsoo: HAHA GOOD ONE MIYUN!

Chanyeol: YAH WHY DID YOU DECLINE HIM OMG MY BAEKKIE!

Miyun: Stop being a Chanyeol.

Chanyeol: Rude.

Baekhyun requested to join the chat.

Baekhyun cancelled the chat request.

Baekhyun requested to join the chat.

Chanyeol accepted the chat request.

Chanyeol: Hi Baek.

Miyun: Oh god.

Kyungsoo: Oh no.

Baekhyun: YAH SOO MI YUN DID YOU DECLINE MY CHAT JUST NOW

Miyun: No.

Baekhyun: YOU LIAR I SAW IT I SAW IT RIGHT YEOLLIE? I SAW IT WITH MY TWO EYES!

Kyungsoo: Hyung, shut up.

Baekhyun: Oh my god, I have such rude dongsaengs.

Suho requested to join the chat.

Miyun accepted the chat request.

Baekhyun: SO YOU ACCEPT SUHO’S REQUEST AND NOT MINE!?!?!?!?!

Miyun: He’s much more sane than you.

Suho: Hello friends, I am currently sitting beside Mr. Choi. J He’s cool.

Miyun: I stand corrected.

Kyungsoo: Sigh~ I wanted to be alone with Miyun.

Chanyeol: Technically, you can’t be alone with Miyun because this is a chatroom? My dear Kyungie.

Miyun: GUYS GUYS

Baekhyun: What, rude poo?

Kyungsoo: Yes, miii~

Suho: Yes?

Chanyeol: What do you want?

Miyun: First, Baek you did not just call me a rude poo, second rude Chanyeol, just rude. THIRD, LUHAN IS ASLEEP ON MY SHOULDER OH GOD. THE DEVIL IS ON MY SHOULDER.

Baekhyun: Serves you right.

Kyungsoo: IS THAT IDIOT TRYING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU!

Miyun: No, he’s asleep……

Kyungsoo: I still think he’s trying to take advantage of you.

Baekhyun: Clam your .

Chanyeol: You mean calm?

Baekhyun: Calm*

Suho: I ate clams at a restaurant once… bad idea.

Baekhyun: :) :( :P >< ^^ :3

Kyungsoo: Hyung, what are you doing?

Baekhyun: Trying to be kawaii.

Chanyeol: *facepalm*

Sehun requested to join the chat.

Baekhyun declined the chat request.

Baekhyun: Declining people is fun.

Sehun requested to join the chat.

Baekhyun declined the chat request.

Baekhyun: Hehehe.

Sehun requested to join the chat.

Baekhyun: No.

Baekhyun declined the chat request.

Baekhyun: HEHEHEHE.

Sehun updated his status to, ‘Baekhyun is the worst hyung ever. Girls listen up, he’s gay and he sleeps with his teddy bear, Mr. Cuddles. He’s the gayest person in history of South Korea.’

Baekhyun: THAT RUDE IDIOT!

Miyun: HAHA SERVES YOU RIGHT!

Baekhyun: YOU WERE THE ONE THAT GOT ME ADDICTED INTO THIS DECLINING THING.

Miyun: IT WAS BECAUSE YOU USUALLY ANNOY US WITH YOUR STUPID ANTICS DURING OUR CHATTING SESSION ON FRIDAYS LAST TIME.

Baekhyun: THAT WAS THE OLD BAEKHYUN

Chanyeol: That was 3 days ago… o_o

Baekhyun: PFFT WHATEVER I HAVE MATURED IN THAT 3 DAYS.

Kyungsoo: You just ordered from the kid’s menu.

Baekhyun: I AM ON A DIET.

Chanyeol: You ordered chicken nuggets in the shape of dinosaurs.

Baekhyun: I hate you guys.

Miyun: OH MY GOD BAEK.

Suho: Lols.

MIYUN LEFT THE CONVERSATION.

KYUNGSOO, CHANYEOL AND BAEKHYUN LEFT THE CONVERSATION.

Suho: Hello?

Sehun requested to join the chat.

Suho accepted the chat request.

Sehun: FINALLY.

SUHO LEFT THE CONVERSATION.

Sehun: :(

 

I looked over to Luhan who was on my shoulder. My shoulder was aching but I didn’t want to wake him up. It’d be rude.

I looked over to Yixing who gave me a sympathetic look. He quickly mouthed, ‘Don’t wake him up.’

I pouted and waited for Luhan to wake up which seemed to take FOREVER.

It was hours later, when I felt Luhan slowly shift, he lifted his head off me and awkwardly coughed. “Sorry.” He muttered. I shook my head and stood up. I had been holding in my pee for 2 hours. I zoomed across the plane and went into the toilet.

I came out and quickly went to my seat. “Yay.” I cheered softly noticing my food had arrived. I heard Luhan scoff at my little celebration,  I sent a death glare as he rolled his eyes back at me.

“Rude little .” “I heard that.” Luhan mumbled. I faked a smile and mentally flipped him off. Yixing was giggling when Luhan and I turned to face him. “Sorry, was my laughing too loud?”

“Laughing more like giggling?” Luhan sassed. Yixing shot him a glare.

After eating, I slowly felt myself drifting to sleep.

 

NARRATOR

 

“Lulu, Jonggie! I got an A for my spelling test today!” The little girl exclaimed. “Really!! Wow! You’re so smart! And pretty.” The boy with doe-eyes complimented, which led the little girl to blush. “Thanks, Lu~” She sing-songed. “Y-yeah! You’re smart and pretty!” The other boy added. “Jonggie, you’re smart and pretty too!” The little girl said, not really knowing the definition of ‘pretty’.

“Jongin, Luhan it’s time to go home!” Luhan leaned into kiss the little girl, “There, I kissed you for the second time.” The little girl blushed, "Bye Luhan."

Jongin looked at the two from behind and pouted. “They kissed before?”

 

Jongin jolted awake from his dream. Or memory... He looked behind to find Luhan sleeping on Miyun's shoulder.

 

'Please let me have her this time, Luhan.'

 

 

 

 



 

Hello~ I decided to post these cute little a/n's at the bottom of every chapter because thats what most of my favorite authors do. Kkkk~ 

ANYWAY... Luhan's birthday just passed. YAY~ *CONFETTI* 

ANDDDD GUYS, I MADE A NEW FANFIC BE SURE TO CHECK IT OUT. (X)

SIGNING OFFFFFFFFF. :)