Four ♥

Secret Santa

 

“Hyung, you know this noona?” A guy with panda eyes questioned, his eyes were sparkling with curiosity. “Noona! What’s your name?!” “I’m Mi Yun.” I giggled at how adorable he was and turned to look at Luhan. Luhan stared at me and cleared his throat. “Xiumin, you order.” He ordered. A boy with really fare skin who I assume is Xiumin smiled and nodded his head in excitement. “I’ve been here before and my favourite so far is definitely bulgogi and jajangmyeon! So I’ll have two of that, upsized please!” Xiumin requested. I smiled at how excited he was while ordering his food. What a cute group of friends, Luhan has. But noticed how he ordered upsized meals, I raised my eyebrow and softly whispered, “Uh, an upsized meal can feed three people… and considering you ordered four bowls all together that’s like a meal for twelve, looking at your weight I don’t think you can finish that much food.”

“He might look small on the outside, but he’s fat when you lift his shirt up!” A very handsome guy joked. “I AM NOT FAT! I’M JUST… chubby. CHUBBY PEOPLE ARE CUTE!” Xiumin yelled. “Yixing.” He introduced. I giggled softly as he extended his hand to give me a polite handshake. “How dare you flirt with someone after insulting me!” Xiumin scolded, slapping his hand. “Kris, the leader of this childish group of people.” Kris gives me a small smile. I beamed back at him and noticed how handsome he looked like. “WO SHI HUANG ZITAO!” The panda like boy yammered. I tilted my head in confusion, “Bwoh?”

“Sorry, I said I’m Huang Zitao, but please do call me Tao!” He gave me a cheeky smile Everyone turned to Luhan expecting him to introduce himself to me. “Jongdae, call me Chen.” Chen gives me a charming smile that made girls staring at them squeal. “And last but not least, I’m Minseok! CALL ME XIUMIN!” He happily exclaimed. They are so adorable. Everyone turned to Luhan expecting him to introduce himself to me. “Wait… didn’t this pretty girl here call out Luhan hyung’s name just now? Hyung do you know her?” Yixing interrogated. “No.” He coldly replied, standing up leaving for the bathroom.

“What’s his problem?” Kris asked. Everyone looked at me hoping for an answer, I shrugged and excused myself from the table to give the order to Umma. “Had fun there?” Kai cockily questioned, pushing me with his hip. I rolled my eyes and demanded for him to do his work. He shrugged, “Whatever you say, boss.”

“Aish, you annoying freak.” I was confused, confused to why Luhan took a disliking to me. Was it because I fell on him the other day? I’ve never had any encounter with him after that at all, so why is he mad at me? I shook off all my thoughts about him and handed my mom the order. “You’ve been there for quite a while, who are those handsome boys?” My mom teased. “Umma! They’re just my schoolmates.” I explained. “Hopefully, one of them will be more than that. Or do you want to date Kyungsoo. He’s been having a crush since you moved back to Korea, you should give that boy a chance! Or Jongin, he’s hard working and sweet.” “Umma!” I groaned. “Or Baekhyun, he has a sense of humor. I already treat of all them as my sons, so I don’t mind if you date any one of them!”

“Umma! I don’t want to date anyone as for now.” I whined. “I’m just saying you’re 20 in two years, and you’ve never had a single boyfriend. Aish, umma is so ashamed!” My mom joked. “But seriously, Mimi-ah, you should really start socializing with boys.” My mom suggested. “I’m already socializing with boys, as you can see all my best friends are boys, umma.” I stated the obvious.

“I mean socialize in a different kind of way, you know flirt with them.” My mom giggled. I rolled my eyes. “I know what you mean, Umma, she has so much admirers at school but she rejects them!” Kai butted in. “Yah, Kim Jongin, get out of the kitchen and tend the tables!” I ordered. “It’s my break time, you pabo.” Jongin laughed. “Ugh, I’m out of h-.” “I-Is that Luhan?” My mom changed the subject, she stopped in her tracks and breathed heavily. “J-Jongin. Can you please take Mimi out for her break please?” My mom said. “But umma, my break’s in twent-.” “Jongin!” My mom insisted. Kai whispers something in my mom’s ear and my mom nodded her head. “Let’s get out of here… NOW!” Kai growled, dragging me out of the house.

I followed Jongin not wanting to anger him. My mom and Jongin looked really worried. I was confused, Kai wasn’t like this just now, he clearly knew Luhan was here… What’s with him?

“What happened?” I questioned. “I can’t tell you. You’ll probably find out sooner… or later.” He croaked. I couldn’t stand seeing serious Jongin. It was scary. I shrugged everything off, and messaged the boys.

 

To: Kyungsoo~, Baek, Chanyeollie, Handsome boy you’ll ever meet aka Suho, Beautiful Sehun

From: Mimiiii~

Something weird just happened in the restaurant today! T_T

To: Mimiiii~

From: Kyungsoo~

You ok?

From: Beautiful Sehun

What thing? What happened? If it’s not that important, can you help me do my online homework?

From: Baek

WHAT???? OMO! DID CHANYEOL TELL YOU!?!? I SWEAR I WAS DARED TO PUT MY UNDERWEAR IN THE PANTRY I DIDN’T WANT TO! CHANYEOL MADE ME!

From: Handsome boy you’ll ever meet aka Suho

Do you like the new contact name I saved for myself? I like it.

From: Chanyeollie

IT’S BAEKHYUN’S UNDERWEAR!

To:  Kyungsoo~, Baek, Chanyeollie, Handsome boy you’ll ever meet aka Suho, Beautiful Sehun

You guys . (Except Kyungsoo)

From: Chanyeollie

 ITS REALLY BAEK’S UNDERWEAR!!!

 

I hopped on my bed with my laptop in my hands, and looked at Kai who was doing his homework. “I still don’t understand why you have to renovate your room!” I exclaimed. Kai being the petty idiot he is, wanted so much to renovate his room, so now he has to room with me.

“This is my new home now, so I should start to get comfortable!” Kai smiled, cheekily. I glared at him and my computer. I checked my Facebook to see Sehun and Kai posting random websites on my wall. I facepalmed and threw my soft toy at Kai. I was about to search other websites when something came up on my screen. “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” I screamed. Jongin ran towards me and grabbed the computer from me, “Are you alright?” I shook my head pointing at the computer.

“Oh.” He blushed. “You… you did this!?!” I screamed. “Kim Jongin, you used my laptop to watch… ?!” I bellowed. “I…My laptop was down.” He explained. “KIM JONGIN!!!!” I kicked him on his leg. He laughed at how dramatic I was being. “Stop laughing. I… ugh!” I groaned. “Get this website away from me!” He grabbed my laptop blocking the website and returned my computer. I glared at him pushing him away. “You dirty bastard.”

He just laughs and walks back to his side of the room. “So have you packed?” He changed the subject. “Nope, and I can’t believe I won’t be with the boys. I’m going to miss them so much.” I sighed. Kai’s eyes softened, “You really are close to them are you?” “Yeah… This will be a new experience, being away from them… for the first time in almost 5 to 6 years.” He laughed.

“Better start packing!” He smiled. “Dirty bastard.” I muttered under my breath. “I’m going out to get the present for Luhan be back around, nine. Bye Jongin.” I waved walking out of my room. “Take care, Jagiya!”

I walked through the streets with the wind in my hair and smiled. The weather was nice today. Not too cold, not too hot. Just perfect. It was 7 in the evening. I zipped my hoodie up and walked to the nearest shopping district. I eyed every shop, but one particular necklace caught my eye. A paper plane necklace.

“LULU! LOOK AN AIRPLANE!” A little girl squealed. “WHERE!?” A cute little boy yelled, looking around. “OVER THERE!” The little girl pointed at the airplane, jumping up and down in excitement. “WHERE!?” The boy exasperatedly groaned. “There!” The girl pulled the boy along with her, using a little too much force making the little boy fall onto her. “Oomf!” “Aish, you’re so rough, Eunnie!” The boy pouted, getting up, he offers a hand to the girl and she grabbed his hand pouting. “I didn’t mean to. I just wanted to show you the airplane. I know how much you like airplanes!” The girl excused.

“It’s alright.” The little boy smiled, making her feel better. “Your lips are bleeding, did you fall on your face, Lulu?” The little girl worriedly asked. “I think I scraped it a little bit, but I’m fine.” The little girl leans in and kissed “Lulu” on his lips. The boy blushes… “EUN MI IT’S TIME TO GO HOME!” The little girl turns and walks towards her mother giggling to herself, “I kissed Luhan!”