One ♥

Secret Santa

 

 

My hands trembled as I opened up the crumpled paper. “Luhan,” I read softly as I mentally groaned. I have to get a present for the school’s kingka, Luhan? Aish! Eotteokhae, I don’t want to be his Secret Santa, maybe I can exchange with someone else. 

"Sehun-ah, you're my best friend right?" I smile, sweetly. "What do you want, Mi Yun?" He rolls his eyes. "Yah! Why do you always assume I want something from you when I... who am I kidding? Can we exchange Secret Santa partners? Jebal!" I begged. "Sure wait a minute, who's your partner?" Sehun questions, raising an eyebrow.

"Luhan." I replied. "Bwoh? Uh, I don't think I want to exchange anymore." Sehun implied. "Yah!" I complained. Plan B. "Kyungsoo oppa." I smile, batting my eyelashes. Kyungsoo always had a crush on me, but all I actually see him as is my best friend. But that doesn't mean I can't take advantage of this crush.

I'm going to hell for being mean.

Kyungsoo looks at me, and gulps. "M-Mi Yun," He stammers. "Can we exchange partners?" I say, adding a little bit of aegyo in to my proposal. He gulps as he looks at my assigned partner. "Luhan? I don't think I can change with you." 

"Wae?" I say a little bit louder, outraged that I did my aegyo for nothing. "Uhm, Luhan isn't the type of person who I can interact or think of a gift to give." He explains, using common logic. "That's the reason why I don't want him to be my partner!" I groaned. I stomped over to my other three best friends, "Would any of you like to exchange partners with me?" I begged.

Suho, Baekhyun and Chanyeol stares at me with unclear expressions. "Bwoh? What did you say?" Baekhyun asks after blanking out. "Ugh! You guys are such blockheads." Suho and Chanyeol gives me a face as they, "Blockheads? Apparently the whole school finds us attractive, you social outcast you!" He reprimands.

It's true though I am a social outcast besides this stupid five friends of mine, I have no other friends, I can't bring myself to talk to girls because they can be... irritating.

"So I'm stuck with Luhan? Ugh. You guys are the worst best friends." I yell hitting all of them. "Thanks for that wonderful compliment, dongsaeng." Suho grins. He knows how much I hate it when they call me dongsaeng.  I hit him in the chest as he groans. "YAH!" 

"I told you never to call me that but you didn't listen now did you?" I smirked. "You didn't have to hit me so hard." Suho whines. I roll my eyes, "Sometimes I question your uality and gender." Chanyeol laughs and says, "I question your gender too, Mimi." 

I stopped in my tracks as the other boys except Chanyeol gasps. "Oh no you di'int." Baekhyun gasps. I turn to look at Chanyeol as I glared at him.

"AHH! STOP IT, THOSE EYES, TOO BIG AND TOO SCARY, I CAN'T!! HELP ME!" Chanyeol jokes. "So scary." He laughs shrugging. "Hyung, stop it." Sehun whispers into Chanyeol's ears.

"Omo, she's really mad!" Chanyeol says, "Hide me!" He ducks under Sehun knowing I had a soft spot for the maknae. "Do aegyo and make her stop, Sehun!" Chanyeol orders.

"Mimi-ah, don't hit him please. Bbuing bbuing." 

"Consider yourself lucky, Park Chanyeol." I say, chuckling. Sometimes I wonder what I'd do without these boys, they were the light of my life. Besides my old best friend, whom I had forgotten considering I had a tiny car accident making me lose my memory from the ages 6-10. 

I had only remembered him because of the pictures in my room. After the accident every where I went, gave me headaches because all the memories were trying to be remembered and it hurt my brain. So we had to move temporarily, and 8 years ago, I came back, and met Sehun who introduced me to his friends who became my best friend.

"Mi Yun-ah." Someone says making me snap out from my thoughts. "Bwoh?" "You were staring at thin air just wanted to make sure you were alright." Sehun mutters. I laugh as I shook my head, "Ani, I was just thinking." 

"Oh, arasso." Sehun breathed. 

"THEY'RE HERE!" I hear girls screaming. "Oh boy." Baekhyun blew a raspberry as we all stare at the 6 kingkas walking through the hallway.

Luhan, Kris, Xiumin, Chen, Lay and Tao. "Here comes the screaming fangirls." I groaned. 

"OPPA PLEASE ACCEPT ME." "I LOVE YOU LUHAN" "TAO TAO!! BBUING BBUING!" 

I rolled my eyes at sudden confessions as I dragged my best friends away. "Sometimes I wonder why we don't have fangirls?" Chanyeol mutters. "Oh please, at least you have confessions." I asserted. "True."

We all bought our food individually sitting at our normal place. I sat down at the corner as Baekhyun and Kyungsoo fight over who gets to sit with me.

I decided to tease Kyungsoo as I batted my eyelashes. "Kyungsoo oppa, you can sit with me. Baekhyun go away. Let me sit with him." 

"You stupid tease." Baekhyun groans. I laugh out loud as Kyungsoo rolls his eyes. "Stop making use of my crush to you!" He whines. We were quite open with this whole crush thing, he didn't mind that we made fun of him. Which was one of the best things about Kyungsoo if you asked me.

"Ugh, I forgot to take a spoon. I'll be right back guys." I say, standing up, "Take chopsticks too!" I heard Baekhyun and Chanyeol yell as I walked back to the counter. My dear spoon! Where are you? Found you. I say grabbing one spoon from the utensils area. I turn around and hit into something really hard as my eyes widened.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"