CHAPTER TWO.

My Obsession.

 

After hours of practicing with Mrs. Kim, she decided to call it a night.  She was the most evil woman ever!  She was pure evil and I didn’t like her one bit.  She left while Youngbae and I were packing up our things.
 
“I’m so tired!  I can’t believe someone like her could be so evil!” Youngbae told me.
 
“I know!  She’s so evil.” I giggled.
 
“You want to go grab something to eat?”
 
“I can’t. My brother is picking me up and I have to go get those shoes.” I replied.
 
“Ah okay.” He smiled at me.
 
“Can you give these back to Jiyong and tell him thank you for me?” I told him.
 
“Sure.”
 
“Do you guys live together?” I asked.
 
“No. We still live with our parents.” He told me.
 
“Oh. Then I’ll just give it t him tomorrow then.” 
 
“Alright. Let’s go.” He said.
 
“De.” I replied and followed him to the door.
 
We arrived downstairs and my brother was standing in front of his car.  Once he saw me, he waved to me while smiling to me.
 
“That’s my oppa.  I’m going to go now.  Do you want a ride?” I asked.
 
“It’s okay. I’ll take the train.” He replied.
 
“This late?  Let’s go!  My brother won’t mind.” I said while grabbing his hand and dragging him to where my brother is.
 
“Who’s that Jinhee?” Tablo oppa asked me.
 
“Oppa he’s another trainee like me.  Can we take him home? He was going to take the train home and that’s dangerous.” I begged oppa.
 
“Alright. Get in.” He smiled.
 
“Thank you hyung.  Can I call you hyung?” Youngbae asked.
 
“You can. I’m Tablo.” Oppa smiled at him.
 
“I’m Dong Youngbae. Thank you.” Youngbae returned the smile.
 
“Let’s get in the car.” He said and we all entered the car.
 
“Oppa, we need to go buy shoes!  I forgot to buy them.” I told him.
 
“Alright. Let’s go buy shoes first and then eat.  I’ll take you home after Youngbae.  Is that fine?”
 
“De hyung. That’s fine.” He answered.
 
We bought our shoes and entered a ramen shop.  We ordered our orders and were waiting for our food to come out.
 
“How was your first day at YG?” Oppa asked me.
 
“It was tiring!  Our teacher was evil.  All she did was yell at us and she didn’t even let us take water breaks.  She made such a big deal about not having the shoes she wanted.  She said that if we didn’t have our shoes then we couldn’t train today!” I complained.
 
“Then how’d you train when you didn’t have your shoes?”
 
“Another trainee gave me his.  He got in trouble instead.” I replied.
 
“Wow Jinhee has a new boyfriend!” Oppa teased me.
 
“I do not!  He was just being nice!” I replied.
 
“Who’s this trainee then?”
 
“Kwon Jiyong. He’s Youngbae’s friend!” I replied.
 
“He is?” Oppa asked Youngbae.
 
“De. We’ve been friends for five years now.” He replied.
 
“Wow. That’s cool. So is he a good guy?  Is my sister not good enough for him?” Oppa asked.
 
“Oppa!” I shouted and both guys laughed.
 
“Jiyong’s a very nice guy.  He’s very popular among girls because he’s very outgoing and friendly.  All these seniors at our school are chasing after him even though he’s a freshmen.” Youngbae said.
 
“Wow. You have competition little sister.” Oppa teased me.
 
“Shut up.” I glared at him.
 
“Do you go to high school near here or near your house?”
 
“Here.  YG Entertainment set it up for us.” He replied
 
“Ah I see.  So that means my sister will go there once she enters high school?”
 
“De.” Youngbae replied.
 
“You guys have to look out for her!”
 
“Don’t worry.  We will. We have your back hyung.” Youngbae replied.
 
“I like you.” Oppa smiled at Youngbae.
 
Our food came out and we started digging in.  After we were done with our food, we headed towards Youngbae’s house.  He lived pretty far from YG Entertainment.  I was glad that he didn’t take the train home.  I didn’t feel safe that he was going to take it by himself.  We arrived at his house.
 
“Thank you for the ride home hyung.” Youngbae said while getting off the car.
 
“It’s no problem.  I can’t believe you take the train home every day by yourself.” Oppa replied.
 
“Oh I have Jiyong. He lives next door from me.” Youngbae smiled.
 
“Ah.  Well if you guys need ride don’t hesitate to ask me.  I’ll be here for another 2 weeks so I’ll give you guys rides home.” Oppa offered.
 
“Thanks a lot hyung. Drive safely. Bye Jinhee.” He told me.
 
“Bye Youngbae.” I waved at him.
 
“Oh. You can return the shoes to Jiyong right now.” Youngbae told me. “Let’s go.”
 
“Can I oppa?”
 
“Go. I’ll wait in the car.”
 
I got out of the car and followed Youngbae.  Youngbae arrived at a two story house and he rang the doorbell.  A young girl opened the door.
 
“Oh Youngbae. What are you doing here?”
 
“Hey noona. Is Jiyong home?”
 
“He’s in his room.” She told him. “Who’s this?”
 
“She’s our friend and a fellow trainee with us.” Youngbae told her. “This is Jiyong’s older sister.”
 
“Hi. I’m Lee Jinhee. It’s nice to meet you.” I told her while bowing to her.
 
“I’m Kwon Dami. Nice to meet you too. You’re so cute!” She giggled while pulling me into a hug. “I better see you often now since you guys are all friends.”
 
“D-de.” I stuttered.
 
“Come in.” She said and we followed her. “He’s upstairs.”
 
“Thanks noona.” Youngbae said and we went upstairs.
 
We arrived at a door and Youngbae knocked on it before entering.
 
“What are you doing here?” I heard Jiyong’s voice.
 
“I came here to return something.  Jinhee get in here!” Youngbae told me.
 
“De.” I said and entered Jiyong’s room.
 
It was very neat compared to a regular 14 year old boy’s room.  Everything was neat and tidy.  Jiyong was sitting on his computer chair only in his boxers. Once he saw me, his eyes went wide and he got up from his chair and covered his body while looking for a shirt.  I couldn’t help but giggle at the sight.  He was just adorable.
 
“You should’ve told me she was here!” Jiyong yelled at Youngbae.
 
“Why would that matter?” Youngbae while Jiyong turned red.  After he found his shirt, he turned to me.
 
“Why are you here?” He asked me.
 
“I came to return this and say thank you.  I’m sorry that you got in trouble.  It’s all my fault.” I apologized while bowing to him.
 
“It’s no big deal!” He smiled at me.
 
“But thank you again. I’ll make it up to you some time. I have to get going now.  My oppa is waiting for me.” I said and left.
 
Why did I find Kwon Jiyong to be so cute?