4

Aither

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Jongdae already following Yifan for 3 days exactly after stomp his foot in Earth. Following the man at office, café, some club even his apartment.

Yifan can’t deny his strange feeling this past days. Because someone stranger following him around. While keep his guard up, Yifan also think some tactics to catch this stalker. And today, like usual, Yifan going home from his office at night. He parked his Hyundai at parking basement of the apartment like before start when he take out his body from his car. Yifan could feel another familiar foot step behind, his stalker.

“when you curious about who I am, why you don’t just ask me instead?” suddenly Jongdae speak innocently behind Yifan neck. Jongdae low voice still echoing in basement, made Yifan turn his head and saw a smiling creepy guy. Jongdae walk closer calmly.

“what do you mean?” Yifan let out a calm voice.

“you already knew right? that someone is following you around?” the half man giving his soft expression.

He’s nuts

But, Yifan not a coward, showing his calm to Jongdae.

“and this  someone is you right?” Jongdae nod still plastered a smile, just made Yifan shiver “stop smiling like that, who you are? And what’s your problem?” asking Yifan straighten his glance, give Jongdae a firm glare.

“I was the one should ask you that question?” Jongdae frown “but, I already know your problem Wu Yifan-si” Jongdae titling his head cutely.

Yifan still in his calm state even he really annoy.

“tell me who you are?” bold Yifan.

Jongdae take his eyes a side and look at Yifan again “me? Do you really want to know who am I?—“ “—but I just too confuse how to explain who am I to truthly” Yifan frown.

Jongdae can heard Yifan giving him a trifling laugh.

That’s make Jongdae annoy, he began to fold both of his arm in front of his chest “I am an angel for your information Wu Yifan-ssi, and I bet you wouldn’t believe me” Jongdae throw his head.

After hear that Yifan start laughing hard in front of Jongdae and Jongdae won’t see it.

“can you please stop to laughing at me?” felt disgrace but Jongdae still can settle his emotion (he still a half  angel remember)

Yifan stopping his laugh—

“and I will tell around the world that I am God” Yifan start laugh.

“whatever, just laughing as you please, so I’ll continue to following you everywhere”

Yifan try to control his emotion and focus to annoyed boy “what? There’s more you want tell me angel?” once again, a trifling laugh come out from Yifan mouth.

“I already tell you the truth, because angel can’t lie” Jongdae step closer to Yifan and narrow his beautiful eyes.

Yifan take a back step and watch carefully Jongdae from hair to end of his toe.

Such a casual angel (laugh at his mind) but I don’t know why he telling me something crazy, maybe I just having a nightmare

Yifan took closer and turn around Jongdae body easily “but…you don’t have some wings in your back angel” Yifan said angel part with annoying tone “angel that I know in some baby book stories have some white wings and there didn’t following around another human like a stalker”

Hearing those word from Yifan just make Jongdae hurt.

is that something great having a big wings at your back??.... (actually yes)

“why? Having some problem if you see an angel doesn’t have some wings they didn’t qualify enough??”

“yeah, is just a bit strange, you even didn’t look like an angel, or all of the baby book stories just lying to us? I think, you have to ask at yourself before you said that you are an angel” Yifan give a smirk and start leaving.

Don’t be so shock Jongdae, that was Wu Yifan. An bold, cold and arrogant young man. In his young age, Yifan already take a lead in his father company in Korea. That was his style, rigid, no fun at work, strict and firm.

Jongdae just watch Yifan walk far away “you really don’t have a taste in humor Wu Yifan-ssi” Jongdae fold his arms again.

Yifan stop his step and turn his body “whoo, don’t be so proud about your wingless in front of me  angel”

Jongdae start angry.

“what’s your problem followed me?” Yifan loosening his tie a bit.

“okay, let’s wrap this up. This all even not my wish, but my Xavior already give this task and I must to finish this to help my friends—“ Jongdae said something with square font in Yifan brain “—how about we cooperate?”

“what do you mean?” Yifan clueless.

“don’t pretend that you can’t forgetting her, there’s a lot of women you can get in this world and after you can move on, I’ll disappear from your world” suddenly Yifan face straightly poker face.

Yifan knew what are these man talk about. And Yifan won’t hear that, he start walk away and act like nothing happen, he never meet someone crazy saying that he was an angel. So let take a rest. Yifan go up to his apartment.

But Jongdae just being stubborn and still following Yifan, till he get to his apartment, and also Jongdae. Yifan looks really piss off with this stalker stepping his foot like whatever he likes.

Without any calmness, Yifan pull Jongdae arms hard, pretty hard “how about I help you to gone from my life?” Yifan drive Jongdae out from his apartment harshly.

Jongdae wincing in hurt. Jongdae felt really weak now, he never felt this hurt before (of course you live in Aither dear) and never felt this humiliate.

But, angel was more sensitive thing than human besides he at earth alone. Being a half human, being something he hate really hurtful in his chest. Without place to shelter, without friends to help and shoulder to cry.

Jongdae hold his arm.

“just get away from my life” shout Yifan.

Jongdae stud there with watery eyes.  Jongdae slide down Yifan apartment wall and start crying alone

Always, always me made some mistake. Is some of my word made him do this to me? Maybe yes, I am too arrogant spoke to him just know…

Am I deserve being an angel with my condition this now…I am sorry Suho, I already make you disappointing…

There, still there, Jongdae crying silently while hold his fragile body straight 3 days. And Yifan just ignore what happen in front of his apartment, and also Jongdae who still take a pity of his life. But when the 4th day, that was already past midnight.

“is he still there? If I let him there, so it’ll almost a week he didn’t stop stalking me” Yifan get up from his bed and start go to his door.

Yifan start open the door, clearly he can see the same creature this 4 days in front of his apartment. Yifan take step closer.

“yyah!” Jongdae like a deaf “yyah you!! Will you just there forever? Go away from my house, you’ll make the neighbor get frighten because of you—“ Jongdae not moving an inch.

Yifan look piss off, he kneel down in front of Jongdae trying to pull him off—but, Yifan really shock with what he saw—

This man is crying—but it’ look really beautiful, his tears is shining like a flow of diamond falling through his soft red cheeks. His eyes still white and no swollen. Another second Yifan just stare awesome to Jongdae, but Jongdae felt Yifan existence and start wipe his tears.

“what are you looking at?” Jongdae stop his tears.

“eh?” Yifan get his normal state after realize he done staring to a stranger “I was the one should ask you that question” piss off tone “you just block the corridor and make the view here looks bad” Yifan get up and place his hand at his hip.

Jongdae also get up and still wiping his cheeks “don’t worry—“ he said in tragic tone “—only you can see me”

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

please, don't forget leave comment

don't be shy to subscribing <333

^^d