11

Aither

sorry for my really late and update

maybe i am not allowed to argue about that matter, but acctually my laptop kind of broken

and i can acces all my data there

=='

? yeah, totally riot and mess

but right know, i'll try to write again /heavy sigh

and please enjoy this

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

 

Love…

love is bull, better being betrayed than you can’t own someone who you love because you desperate about the different life…love just made some wound in my heart, more wound won’t be healed…

“what’s wrong oppa? Broken heart again?” asking one of girl in his left arm. Yifan just ignore her voice.

“just forget her oppa, forget that and let’s—”

Yifan smashed the glasses he hold “don’t called him , while you just not more than a , say Yifan with cold stare.

Yeah, right, Jongdae is a angel, and than me?? I am just a human with all of my money can’t buy his heaven, not like this girls around me…. I just a guy which don’t have enough power to just forget my ex. Yifan gripped hard his hair desperately.

And being a precious person to an angel is something impossible.

 

In the outside, Jongdae just wait when Yifan will come out. He really want to apologize to Yifan—hug him, and telling him the truth. I want to make him comfort—happy, like Kyungsoo said, I won’t waste my time with Yifan.

Already 2 hours Jongdae squat and wait for Yifan like a lost puppy. But, Jongdae’s ayes widen angry when he saw Yifan clinging his arms around girl shoulder. They giggling each other while Yifan get drunk enough. Jongdae quickly sat up and running towards Yifan.

His eyes felt hot and his chest is tightly hurt seeing this. Jongdae arrive at park a lot where Yifan parking his car, but Jongdae just looks at dreadful scene. They both kissing—Yifan pinned her at his car, and kiss her passionately.

Felt hot and anger? This is the only motive Jongdae move his feet heavy.

“WU YIFAN!! What are you doing?” Jongdae start shouting and his voice rang around.

Jongdae take a closest step till he can grab Yifan arms and make him turn his drunken face “are you just everywhere this all with that soul???” Jongdae can’t hold his emotion.

Jongdae really mad—and jealous maybe. So this time Yifan already make Suho’s sacrifice just thrown out and it’s pathetic.

“GO AWAY” Yifan shouting and wave his hand away to Jongdae.

“NO!—“ Jongdae reply with anger shouting “—I won’t leave, remember I am here, I’ll be here beside you until my task done”

“enough” Yifan felt dizzy.

Only task task task and task… just make me sick heard of it…

Just make Yifan desperate and realize that they life in different world—and they can’t life together.

Yifan just want to kick out the pain in his head, so he start leaving with the girl and opened his car door.

“Yifan…please—“ Jongdae hold tightly into Yifan’s left arms and pleading with his angel eyes. Pleading softly with watery eyes.

Yifan see Jongdae little hand grip him tightly, with his eyes like talked to him not to go anywhere.

Yifan gulp and take a step to pinned Jongdae in the wall beside his car and kiss him—hard. At first Yifan felt drunk and lost his mind, but when he lips touching Jongdae’s he can think straightly, the drunkness is gone.
Yifan caress Jongdae right face, while his other hand hug tightly at Jongdae’s tiny waist.

Jongdae just let himself ravish by Yifan’s that time. He felt the softness and sweetness in his lips. Like an innocent angel, he close his eyes.

The kiss become addicted to Yifan, because the feels and how oh so soft Jongdae’s lips and it fit in his mouth. He want to stop the time right now. But Yifan tried to control his self, he pulled his body and let them craving for air.

Yifan confuse with Jongdae’s behave—

Isn’t he hate me? But why?—he let me kissed him—

Yifan see Jongdae have a redden check spread, and bit his lips cutely. Yifan throw his face a side.

Isn’t this a side love story?—but…

And then, Yifan place his hand between Jongdae head in wall. He stare at beautiful eyes in under him.

Yeah, Jongdae have sprakling eyes he ever seen. But it also too innocent to be a human.

Jongdae just blinking his eyes a couple times cutely, slightly pouting his lips.

But Yifan just fighting in his mind. Is he understand what my kiss means? Is he just too innocent to know that I already kiss him? Yifan feel desperate again, and scratch his hair messingly.

“you kiss me…” said Jongdae in low tone.

Yifan start stare at lips which Jongdae’s bite it right now. The lips just he kissed today feel—

“let’s go home” Yifan pull Jongdae hand and make him sit in passenger sit.

Jongdae just make a smile face just know. Feel some heat in his face, but it’s not anger, something he never felt before. Sweet but you won’t get tired of if…

When they arrive at home, Yifan just change his clothe, showering and already to sleep.

Yifan still can’t believe what have his done to Jongdae just now. They kissed. And Yifan still little piss off because Jongdae just act like there’s nothing happen.

Is I just kiss some baby? He really doesn’t know what I feel about the kiss….

Yifan found Jongdae at living room while eat his banana.

“Jongdae, really there’s something I want to ask you—“

Jongdae turn his head “but I think, you can ask me after you go to bed Yifan” Jongdae give a beautiful smile.

“big no, you’ll make me have a nightmare because of my curious—“

“hm? The later night you have nightmare?” Jongdae titling his head.

Yifan sigh.

Suddenly Jongdae drag Yifan to his bedroom. And Yifan start panic, but—

“just sleep Yifan, you need some rest—more rest Yifan for you” insist Jongdae pull Yifan to sit at edge of his bed.

Yifan give a stubborn glare “—you want me sing a song for you to make—“ Yifan hold Jongdae arms.

“really, stop make me more confuse…”

“what…?”

“first, is that you every night saw me to sleep? Is you just saw me?” Yifan frown.

“hmm…” Jongdae bit his bottom lips, start thinking.

“I am just see you twice, first just for a moment I see you, and the second one is when I got caught with you….” “because that time…..” he like hesitant to continue his words.

“because of what?” Yifan closer his face to Jongdae which sit beside him right now.

Jongdae glance at Yifan and bite his lips “that time, I smell something really familiar and I found that in my shoulder and around the house, which is yours….”

“I saw you….I came to smell your scent—“ Jongdae sigh.

“why you have to sigh?” Yifan give a weird look.

“because I really miss that smell—“ Jongdae look at ceiling.

And Yifan remember about someone precious Jongdae told him. He gritted his teeth.

“hmm, the same scent with suho…” Jongdae close his eyes slowly.

Yifan already heard the name he won’t heard—

Suho?? I have never heard about that name….

Yifan frown. Jongdae turn his head to Yifan and nodding.

“he also an angel like me, but the different is he really more powerful than me, far, and skilled than me which the clumsy angel” Jongdae looked at his own feet “he’s my brother”

“what??” shocked Yifan widen his eyes.

He really want to jump around right now.

“even not literally as a brother but we born in same ground, soil and flower, I really admire him and consider him as my big brother, both of us born at the most difficult place flower to grow even blossom. And we born from Gypsophila

“maybe because of that Suho always give me attention more” Jongdae glance at Yifan chest and move his hand to place it.

“and right now, he already here

Yifan looked trough Jongdae downcast eyes while look at his chest. Suddenly Jongdae give Yifan a wide smile in his raccoon lips.

“you definitely bewildered about this—so enough thinking and start lay your body—“

Yifan looked really disappointed. When Jongdae stand up—

“but Yifan…” Yifan look up to Jongdae “can I ask you something?”

Yifan nod and lift his left eyebrow, agree.

“can—can I heard your heart beat?” Yifan give a smirk smile heard Jongdae’s wish and nod again.

Jongdae start kneeling and place his right hand in Yifan broad chest. Jongdae close their distance while pull closer himself to Yifan’s. He reach Yifan’s chest with his right ear—

Jongdae close his eyes and comfort his ear to heard Yifan’s heart beat, draw a smile in his lips. Yifan stiffen about the position and make his beat become faster and nervous.

Suddenly Yifan grab Jongdae tiny waist and lift him to bed and hug him tightly. He made Jongdae cuddling at his chest.

“this time I don’t know where and how you sleep here, so tonight I want you sleep here, with me” Jongdae nod at Yifan chest.

Still heard the beat and can’t stop smiling “maybe Kyungsoo really missing you” mumbling Jongdae.

“what?” react Yifan.

He shook his head “nothing, just remember about my friend, kyungsoo, he also someone who really loves Suho, and I think Suho is also miss him”

Yifan pull Jongdae’s body closer to his own. He enjoyed the moment right now, he closed his eyes with wide smile. He feel proud and warm inside. Proud when he knows little things about Jongdae’s life, family and his friend. But still, he can’t prevent his mind to think about how Suho death. What he have done to Suho?

Little guilty feeling come, make Yifan embrace Jongdae tighter, as a guilt feeling, as protecting and payback because he take someone precious in his life. Even he doesn’t know what he done.

He won’t that moment go quickly. Yifan pray to God, he want this time stopped right here and right now.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

how about this chapter

and this story will end soon

and i can promise i could update house of 1950

TT.TT

sorry guys

but i'll try >.<

don't forget to commenting and subcribe, i need to know how my write is going to be right now