10

Aither


here chapter 10 up for you guys~

please don't kill because I update this so late

>.<

my job becoming more busy this end of semester, and then, I remember I still have another story that i should update too

/patethic/

I am gonna trying hard to finish my job and done all of my debt for you

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

But why….? My life—since Jongdae come to my life, I really can’t stop to think about he, even now I never remember my sadness toward tiffany—great

Yifan clenching his fist to steering wheel.

“—okay, stop that stupid think Yifan, liFe must go on, and REMEMBER this all isn’t because that ghost” “—wait”

Just now Jongdae said, everyone can see him. Is that means he no longer a ghost?

When Yifan start open his door apartment and entering his foot he didn’t hear or feel someone is living here.

Okay, great it seems that ghost can’t find his way to home—

But when Yifan arrive at his living room, he saw a petite creature sat silently at sofa like a statue. Yifan take his step closer—

“Jongdae…” Yifan calling Jongdae with his deep soft voice.

Yifan can see Jongdae hold something like a photo frame in his hand, tightly. He stopping his foot and start felt weird.

Jongdae raise his head to look the taller.

“Jongdae are you alright?” Yifan worried.

Jongdae sat up right and go closer to Yifan, smirking, like not usual Jongdae.

“you know Yifan?” Jongdae see trough Yifan brown orbs eyes “God is really unique, and how fate can be really funny in human’s live and angel’s live—“ Jongdae talking something Yifan’s don’t understand.

His smirk transform to a beautiful smile (like a raccoon)

“you know Yifan? Actually I really hate human, because of them I lost my precious person in my life”

What?? Precious? Person?? Jongdae have that kind of person?

“because of that human, I lost something precious and start to hate human which can’t o anything compare what’s we already done to him”that smirk lost from those lips, and become trembling.

Yifan really confuse right know, but he choose to silent and hear.

“and that human is you….” Jongdae handed Yifan a frame photo.

More silent with overload confusing.

But onething that Yifan understand. Jongdae really hate human, and it was him that he really hate—

Yifan felt really tight and hurt in his chest. Clenching his teeth.

Yifan looked at the frame. There is Yifan and his older sister who already death 18 years ago while he still 4 year old. Both of them got car incident and his sister death because brain pulse broken apart.

Jongdae placed his right palm to Yifan’s right chest.

“this heart, this heart still tapping lively, which is it shouldn’t that time…” Yifan looked at Jongdae sad watery eyes.

Yifan won’t Jongdae cry, but Jongdae’s words more make him confuse and hurt.

What should I do? Angry? Is that Jongdae means he won’t me to alive?? What is all this means?? Why Jongdae’s words really hurtfully?? Who’s something precious in Jongdae’s liFe??? Is angel can be fallin in love too???

Yifan glued his eyes to the frame in his hand.

STOP IT!!!!” Yifan shouting loud.

Jongdae shock and taken back his step, let his palm sliding from Yifan’s chest.

“STOP THIS ALL, ENOUGH—“

“YOU JUST MESSING UP MY LIFE, YOU KNOW?” Yifan still shouting toward Jongdae.

“YOU JUST USELESS ANGEL THAT GOD SENDING TO ME, TO MESSING UP MY LIFE—“

“AND STOP TALKING NON SENSE, YOU LOOK LIKE A CRAZY MAN IN YOUR OWN WORLD—“

Yifan take a deep breath “—can you just gone from my life” Yifan soften his tone, near pleading.

Jongdae shock with Yifan’s harsh words. His eyes widen and falling a tears.

Jongdae’s tears disguise from the beautiful frame of angel.

Can you stop crying? You look so pathetic…like my love to you…

Yifan just thrown the frame to floor, until Jongdae can heard some glasses cracking and Yifan left Jongdae alone in apartment with tears still flowing hard trough his fragile heart.

Jongdae kneel down to the broken frame of Yifan and hug his palm to his chest tightly.

Jongdae crying hard “—yes I am Yifan, I am sorry Yifan, I just a broken angel which never make you happy. I even haven’t a wing to give you…I just a broken angel like this frame…” Jongdae crying soundly in his palm.

 

Until past midnight Yifan don’t go home yet, and it make Jongdae worried. Jongdae already thrown out his melancholic to searching Yifan.

He really won’t make Yifan felt bad and mad at him. Remember how Yifan shouting toward him just make Jongdae guilty.

Beside, Yifan just going to club that night and clinging his arms around some girls while giggling with Yifan scent. Yifan start around the club like a frustrated man. He also drunk a bottles of alcohol try to kick away the pain in his heart.

Yifan is really drunk but his heart still in pain about…

How jealous and curious he is about someone precious in Jongdae’s life. Is angel can fallin In love too? If it yes, so Yifan can’t sure about his self to beat some perfect like angel to own Jongdae. Feel desperate about his different world.

About Jongdae actuall hate him because he already make his precious gone, and he won’t Yifan alive. It’s already clearly enough in Yifan mind, that anything would Yifan do Jongdae won’t be his.

Love…

love is bull, better being betrayed than you can’t own someone who you love because you desperate about the different life…love just made some wound in my heart, more wound won’t he healed…

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

please leave comment and don't forget to subscribing to this story and my other story

thanks guys~