14

Aither

 

“no…no Jongdae, don’t leave me” Yifan hug Jongdae tightly, then Jongdae rub Yifan’s back gently.

“and Kyungsoo said that you’ll find another good girl Yifan”

“NO—I just want you Jongdae—not anyone else, please” Jongdae beg in Jongdae’s ear.

Tears start fall down from Jongdae dark eyes.

“stop being so pathetic Wu Yifan, if you act like this I just end up being an Eros Angel—angel that never crying because her happiness taking over every day…so she filling up the river” explain Jongdae something unimportant.

“stop make me feel I am just an useless Yifan…”

Yifan love when Jongdae said his name…but not in those sad tone

Yifan won’t this all feel useless and end up like this….

Suddenly Yifan grip Jongdae’s wrist tightly, pull him out. He drive his car to amusement park and riding anything Yifan want to ride. One day full Yifan make Jongdae promise, that he won’t make Yifan feel that he wasn’t a human. Both of them forgetting a moment  who they are…where…what…

“I hope God forgive me Yifan…” Jongdae lean his head in Yifan’s board shoulder.

“God always forgive you my love….” Jongdae feel his check warm listen to Yifan word—even for the thousand times.

Dark night come quickly, Yifan ask Jongdae to stay a little alone while Yifan run in other side. Not longer waiting, Jongdae being surprised when in front of his face there’s a Baby breathe.

“this for you…” said Yifan between his soft pant.

“thank you Yifan…this beautiful” Jongdae hug the flower.

“you know? That time I lied that I hate Baby breathe…but I don’t when I said that was Tiffany favorite flower” Yifan place his body sat beside the angel.

“I should make you promise me to not talking about her anymore” Jongdae said while pouting.

“why? You were jealous?” Yifan circling his hand around Jongdae tiny waist closer.

Jongdae shook his head virgorously. Yifan smirk happily.

“do you know Yifan? The flower also sad when heard you said that you hate them” his pouting haven’t disappear.

“I really like it right now….” say the taller glance at the flower in Jongdae’s hand then kiss Jongdae smooth cheek quick.

Jongdae bent down his face with his burn cheek spreading.

“is those flower also talking?” Jongdae nod in response “you can heard them?” Yifan land his chin at Jongdae’s shoulder intimately.

Jongdae feel shiver and curl up immediately when the warm breathe  Yifan hit his skin.

“yes, I can…but not that strong, but later I would heard it clearly”

“sorry okay?” Yifan turn the petite body facing him.

Jongda smiling shyly “never mind Yifan…there’s no late to apologize” Jongdae caress the handsome boy in front him.

They staring each other warmly. Jongdae has dark gentle eyes. They still in noisy amusement park, but as soon Jongdae close his eyes everything  around fell silent. Yifan lift Jongdae chin upper and directing to those angel lips. This time their kiss really gentle and there’s no friction include. Then Yifan place his right hand to caress soft cheek of him, start deepening his lips till Jongdae tiptoe his feet because the height different. After couples second both of them pull their self. Their forehead cling each other while laughing at the moment.

I want stay like this forever with you Jongdae….please time, stop yourself right now—

“thank you Jongdae…” say Yifan bring the boy in his warm embrace.

Jongdae only nod in Yifan chest “I am sorry Yifan—“

“cut it—I don’t want we separating with those sad words” Yifan kiss tip of Jongdae head.

“maybe we still can meet Yifan—if I can coaxing God” the boy crook his face deep in Yifan chest while give his gloomy laugh.

“I hope so…”

The both lover bird stay like that till the end of the times. Like they won’t anything separate them. Feeling each other warm and tight embrace they won’t end the moment. Till the sun come up and Yifan wake up in his cold bed, but a bouquet of Baby breathe accompany him.

“morning Jongdae…” greet Yifan smeel the fragrant.

After that Yifan start his life normally in his office. But the result is Yifan already forget about Tiffany and still believe that he will get together with his angel—Jongdae. Maybe there wouldn’t girl or guy could replace Jongdae memories from Yifan life—it’s like immposible. But Yifan can accept about the fact that he can’t have his love right now. And still—Yifan hoping and believe, right now isn’t the time for us, so there’s will be another in the future. Because every day Yifan always requesting his hope to God.

Always busy with his works, Yifan only fill his day with work and work, nothing other. And then some Friday come with sudden happiness to Yifan. He decide to buy some Baby breathe and get home. He felt really happy so sudden don’t know why but Yifan feel like Jongdae existence is near him. So he bring the flower going home to talk to him all night long.

Yifan too excited with his happiness while glance at the flower in passenger beside him since—there’s car come from left side of the junction with high speed. The car bump each other really hard before Yifan can’t spin his steer wheel to avoid the car. A loud crash sound lingering in Yfan ear. But Yifan still conscious with almost much blood from his body. He tried to release him self from the safe belt and open the door after grab the flower beside.

After reach one step outside Yifan immediately drop his body down and lie down his weak body. His sight start blur by time. His chest is tight, hard to breathe but he still hug the flower tightly.

The sound around start noise, and siren sound very disturbing his ear. Annoying yifan—

“Yifan…” a soft voice calling his name.

He tried to narrowing his eyes to get clearer view.

“Yifan…calm down, take a breathe slowly, help will be coming quickly” Yifan sure that was Jongdae voice.

Jongdae lowering his face make Yifan get the perfect view of his crush. But that time, Jongdae eyes seems sad and start crying. Beside Jongdae there’s aonther with wings in his back. Maybe it’s Kyungsoo.

“Jongdae, you’re here?...” Yifan tried hard to speak up.

Jongdae can nod because his voice ins muffle in tears.

“calm down Yifan…I am here”

“please my love don’t crying, I beg you” said Yifan wipe the tears in those soft cheek. Jongdae nods. He take Yifan hand in his face and grip it tighter.

“if I have a wing Yifan…I’ll give it to you, but…” jongdae bent down his face and start crying “kyungsoo…” Jongdae look up  at the other.

Kyungsoo stare seems really sad to Jongdae.

“Kyungsoo, I want give my soul to Yifan…” said Jongdae “once again…”

But Yifan grip Jongdae hand tightly “don’t…please don’t…Jongdae, I didn’t need it” Yifan start coughing “I want you become a good beautiful angel with wings and always listen to God…” right now Jongdae tears fall and it glittering like a diamond fall down.

Jongdae hug Yifan body tightly “did you heard me talk to you everyday Jongdae?” ask Yifan in his limited breathe.

Jongdae nod “you always talking till midnight Yifan, you should be more have time to rest, you know that?” Yifan chuckle.

“I miss how you grumbling to me”

“I hope we can meet again and being together Jongdae” Yifan whispering.

God…please let him be….I beg you God….

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

okay, don't forget to leave comment and subscribing

and for my apology

the first person who commenting in this new chapter i would give some peek chapter for house of 1950

XD