12

Aither

here's another update

;p

sorry for grammar eror and bad english

not edited, please enjoy

 

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

 

Morning already come with a sunshine day. Kris opened his eyes slowly to adjust the sunlight. He side him and can’t find Jongdae there. He quickly get up and looking around. He felt worried, worried to lost him—

Jongdae at kitchen, make a breakfast.

“already wake?” ask Yifan with his hoarse voice.

“I am not sleeping Yifan” Jongdae stir his wok.

“what? Is angel not sleep at all?” Yifan rub his messy hair.

“angel just sleeping when his task is done Yifan”

“okay, cut it, stop talking about task” firm Yifan at the last word.

Yifan sit bar chair in front of table kitchen. He see each Jongdae movement, still think about the task, just make Yifan going crazy.

What if his job already finish? I just have to make he stay longer—no forever beside me—wait—

Yifan remember about something that can make Jongdae stay—just pretend like he can’t forget tiffany right? That’s simple—

Yifan smirking while Jongdae not see him.

Yifan’s cell phone ringing hard.

“hello”

‘son!!~’ really happy tone answer.

“mom?” Yifan frown “this isn’t usual you calling me this early morning, even at Sunday early morning” tease Yifan “with your really suspicious tone in my ear”

‘your daddy already told me fan~’

“dad?” Yifan think hard, he have bad feelings “just tell me mom, what happen?”

‘you know fan, today mommy cook your favorite food—and it’s too much to eat by both of  us, I want you to come at lunch and bring your new boyfriend—“ Yifan choke at his own saliva.

what??

Aah~ daddy, now I know what daddy told to mommy—

Yifan’s mother just giggling trough the phone line.

‘I really want to know who he is dear, you can’t discriminating me, when you already told your father but not to me’

Great, my mother start act childish—

“but mom, that’s not—don’t believe about what dad told you before, I don’t have—“

Wait….

Yifan start coughing weirdly.

“mom, please stop it—“ Yifan louder his voice “—you know? I still can’t forget tiffany till now—“ Yifan hold his laugh.

He can feel that Jongdae turn his head to his direction. Actually his phone already cut off a second ago.

“is that your mom?” Yifan nodding while sit at chair bar front of the kitchen.

Jongdae just pouting

Great, he start piss off and curious…

“see? Even your mother is worried about your love story which you still can’t forget” Jongdae give a mock expression.

I love your pouting lips…

“how about you looking for some other else girls which have sincerity heart and loyalty—“

I already found him and I sure he have all of that need….

“—so you can life happily ever after”

And I hope you have the same with me…

Yifan just nodding and hold his laugh “yeah, they want me to visited them”

“when the last time you visited them?” Yifan rolled his eyes.

Yifan shrug “I don’t know, maybe 3 months ago—“

“what? It such long period Yifan” Jongdae widen his eyes.

Kris smirking “you want to come with me?—“

Finally Yifan can force Jongdae to come, at first Jongdae won’t came because he said that Kyungsoo and Beakhyun will come—but, when Yifan heard that he feel chill and can’t let Jongdae connected to his world.

“do you just going like that to your parents?” say Jongdae when they in car “it’s better if you bring something for them” Yifan smile widely.

He got to happy watched Jongdae act like fussy son-in-law. Yifan chuckle inside.

“what do you think I should bring to them?” Jongdae humming thought about something.

“some food? One of expensive meat?” suggest the shorter.

Yifan shook his head “we gonna having lunch there, I am pretty sure my mother already prepare that too”

“how about flowers?” Jongdae said in excited.

“alright, call, I’ll let you choose the flower to my mom” Yifan can feel the guy beside draw a wide smile.

Jongdae really excited when they entered the flower shop. They entered a room which filling up with nice fragrant everywhere. Jongdae jumping here and there, whiffing his nose closer to one flower to another, he even greeting and talking to them. Yifan only shook his head amazed with the little angel of him.

“what kind person are your mother Yifan?”

“hmm” Yifan held his chin in his finger while thinking the answer “I think she was really an energic woman in his age right now and it’s really annoying” add Yifan.

Jongdae frown “such a insurbodinate son you are Wu Yifan” Jongdae start shook his head.

“like what I said, I’ll let you choose the flowers—the one that you like for my mother” saying Yifan while took step closer to the latter.

“this!!? This Yifan” Jongdae pointing some corner.

Yifan take a look where’s a flower pot fill up with a beautiful white tiny lively flower, which Jongdae hold it in front of Yifan.

Yifan draw a tender smile, but suddenly it change with a frown. Like Yifan already know that’s flower other time—of course, that was Tiffany—his ex’s favorite flower. Baby breathe.

“I don’t like it—I hate it, don’t this flower please” say Yifan coldly.

Jongdae widen his eyes disappointed “why~??!” whining Jongdae “isn’t this flower really cute and also beautiful?” Jongdae persuade Yifan.

“I agree with you—“

“so why—“

“it’s not like that, but….this is Tiffany favorite flower, and I don’t want to remember this” explain Yifan.

“alright” the shorter pouting his thin lips. Yifan tried hid his chuckle.

And then Jongdae pick a beautiful White Daisy with a white ribbon. When they back to car heading to next destination, Yifan can’t stop smiling himself, therefore Jongdae just still silent while looking through outside window. Such a gloomy view.

“what’s wrong Jongdae?” asking the older.

Jongdae just shook his head still didn’t look a Yifan face.

“I hope you like the flower Yifan—“ Jongdae speak suddenly.

“I really like it, really beautiful—“ Yifan said it sincere, tried make Jongdae happy while smiling himself.

Now Jongdae turn his head “really? Great…”

“not surprising, fate—this is fate” mumbling Jongdae under his breathe.

“eh? What’s that?” Yifan still can hear it.

Jongdae shook his head “nothing…nothing important”

They already arrive at Yifan’s parent house, and start the lunch together. Joking around, telling something Yifan done in past is something make them comfort each other. Yifan’s parent really enjoyed his time with Jongdae, he really like Jongdae existence. Even Jongdaet tried explain that he wasn’t Yifan’s boyfriend, the older didn’t trust Jongdae, because they already like the youngest.

But when they end up some chatting, Yifan find out the younger sat alone and looks gloomy, again while stare at Daisy he brought and placed it in vas right now. Jongdae caress the beautiful flower with plastered a sad smile.

When going home. Yifan still confuse and curious about something cause those gloomy expression in his face.

 

 

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

how guys?

i hope you enjoy this

and once more, this going to come to an end, so wait up

here's i come with another Krischen(yeol) hehehehe

I made another of my bias ^^v

check my latest Krschenyeol

A Heart For Two

and if you didn't mind here another krichenyeol of mine Two Towers

please don't forget to comment and subcribing guys