13

Aither

update for you

;p

 

 

 

 

 

“what’s wrong Jongdae? Is my parent bothering you? Or they said something bad to you?” Yifan tried figure out.

“no” Jongdae shook his head “why?” Jongdae lean his back.

“you didn’t look your face at mirror just now? You just showing your ugly gloomy face” Jongdae lift his body to look at car’s reaview mirror above.

“haish…I thought something in face”

“so what’s wrong?” aks Yifan again.

“nothing, your parent is really nice to me, they really a warm people” answer Jongdae.

Great, he didn’t mad because of my parent…but there’s only one cause…Me

“Yifan..”

“hm..” Yifan glance a little aside.

“I want to ask you something” Jongdae paused a little “did you really hate those flower—I mean Baby Breathe—“ add Jongdae fast when he look Yifan form a frown.

So? This time, he still thought about that? Tiffany favorite flower….

Don’t say, that he start fallin to me—

Yifan feels blossom start begin in his chest. Some kind he happy realize that. Yifan prevent his smile appear.

“kind of, I still hate it—really” Yifan say confidently.

Jongdae let out a soft sigh “so, it’s mean you also hate me Yifan—really hate me?” ask Jongdae strangely.

Yifan frown quickly.

“like those night you said to me” Jongdae just look to his feet down.

What’s with—

Yifan start panic “listen Jongdae, for those night—first, I am sorry, I didn’t meant said those to you. Just…that time you talking something I didn’t understand at all so sudden and I really sorry Jongdae” honest Yifan.

Jongdae brighten a bit with smile in his lips “don’t—don’t feel sorry Yifan” sigh again “I just think something….fate that God made for us is really unique” Yifan throw a confuse stare.

Okay….Jongdae start saying something I don’t understand—

“don’t you remember Yifan when I told you something about Suho?” Jongdae look Yifan nod his head “that he was also born from barren land, even a grass can’t grow there” Yifan nod again.

“and those also my born land—then we also born from the same flower, Gypsophila—or you can say Baby breathe” Jongdae chuckle while end his word.

Yifan shock while look through steer in front.

“this is really fate right?” Jongdae’s tone some kind he force to be cheerful “first, God sending me to someone who has Suho’s soul, and second, you…from the beginning formed to hate me…like a Baby breathe….such a unique fate” Jongdae let out a awkward laugh.

Yifan just fell silent “you also really like flower I pick these day…White daisy—white daisy is Kyungsoo’s born flower, Suho soul mate…” “just like Suho inside you that really belong to Kyungsoo—“

Suddenly Yifan press the brake bluntly. Yifan tighten his grip in steer wheel.

“Yifan!!!?” Jongdae shout in shock.

Ha hate heard everything Jongdae said—because Yifan can only blame him self because he already said that he hate baby breathe.

“are you crazy?—“

“can you just stop that…” Yifan said in cold tone “said those something I don’t understand. That just make me headache” Jongdae stun in worried “in ache…because think that you talking somewhere different from my world” Jongdae stare at Yifan with lost spirit in his eyes.

Yifan didn’t said anything after that. They trip to home just in silent—awkward silent for both.

 

But actually Yifan…I also can’t understand mine either…why I act like this? Mad over?

my chest is tighten when you said, that you hate baby breathe Yifan….remind me when you said….I am just useless angel…

What do you call these weird feeling? When you want someone always think about you?—

Jealous, right? What’s that feeling actually?

Jongdae feels hurt in his chest. He feel bad realize he already make Yifan angry. They entering the apartment in silent awkward. Yifan bring himself to him room and change clothe to ready going out, again. When he reach living room, there’s no sign Jongdae existence. Yifan heading to kitchen, he also not there. He start panic and looking for Jongdae aroud his apartment.

Is he already left?—no…it can’t be

“No…” Yifan mumbling desperately under his breathe.

He run his feet toward rooftop of his apartment building. Suddenly he can heard Jongdae voice closer to his direction. It’s look like he talking to someone. Yifan hide his body behind some wall. Jongdae talking with someone else, but when Yifan peek at Jongdae direction, there’s no one with Jongdae—he’s alone up here.

Yifan can heard some soft sob from Jongdae.

“I think you right, I hope God give me forgiveness Soo…I must get some punishment from my sin…” Jongdae wipe his cheek from tears.

“eh? What?” Jongdae still talking to him self.

Jongdae turn his body “Yifan…are you there?” Jongdae shout to Yifan’s direction.

Yifan can’t hide anymore, he won’t Jongdae find him hiding in such ashamed.  Yifan rubbing his hair awkwardly when go out from behind the wall.

“Kyungsoo telling me that you were there” explain Jongdae.

Yifan walk closer “did you talking with your friend? Sorry if I interrupt you…but..” Yifan still uncomfort with the fact that Jongdae friends was transparent.

“he’s here” Jongdae pointing through air “you can’t see him…” Jongdae smile awkwardly.

Yifan nod and form an “O” with his mouth.

“do you want to go out Yifan?” Jongdae look at key in Yifan hand.

Finally Yifan realize his purpose at first “no…” Yifan shook nervously.

Suddenly someone with wings in his back appear in air from pieces of Daisy. His smile really pure and beautiful. He shorter than Jongdae.

Is he want to pick Jongdae up?

The guy appearance in his white dress walk closer to Yifan “you didn’t have to too worried like that Yifan-ssi” Kyungsoo smile tenderly.

Slowly Kyungsoo palce his palm in Yifan chest to feel and heard the heart beat.

Kyungsooo throw a gentle glance “thank you very much, you already keep this soul honestly Yifan-ssi” Kyungsoo form a cute smile.

He start walk leaving, when he turn his body again to Yifan “oh, and once again, I mean you don’t have to worried is, today isn’t the day when bumblebee took his flower extract”

Did he read my mind?

Kyungsoo nod his head. Yifan widen in shock.

Kyungsoo smiling beautifully when go with his wings. Yifan still in shock and amazed from the sight.

Angel really have those wings in heir back…

The rest is back to apartment still in silent state.

“Kyungsoo really amazing right?” Jongdae grab some water at kitchen.

“what do you…”

“he must be really miss you…” mumbling Jongdae again with draw a smile.

Suddenly Yifan pinned the shorter in refri door.

stop it” hissed Yifan in front of Jongdae face “stop act like I was other’s. I was Yifan Jongdae—YIFAN, not SUHO” Yifan surpress his voice “and I am not belong to anyone or I have some feeling to Kyungsoo…” he stopped his word.

“but I have feeling to another” Yifan throw his face aside, avoiding Jongdae stare.

Yifan took a deep breathe and face the shorter “stop being stupid, stop not realize it. It just made me nervous Jongdae…please” Yifan lowering his tone.

“what happen Yifan?” said Jongdae.

“Jongdae, what will God do if I falling in love with one of his angel?” Yifan gulp, stare intensely.

Jongdae caressing gently Yifan left cheek.

“I thanks to God Yifan, you can forget her” Yifan can feel sadness forming behind his smile “I hope you life happily Yifan” Yifan shook his head worried.

“no—you—“

“you know why Kyungsoo come Yifan?” “Kyungsoo telling me about fate, I told you before…baby breathe?”

“he said it’s not a fate, and he also said that was only my sensitive feeling as, and also my bad preconception as human” “my feeling about the fact that I won’t you hate me Yifan.

Yifan felt warm hearing that, he softening his gaze.

“because of that, God want me to come back and receive another task and punishment Yifan…because I already taste pleasure being a human”

“no…no Jongdae, don’t leave me” Yifan hug Jongdae tightly, then Jongdae rub Yifan’s back gently.

 

 

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

how about this chapter?

i know it's

tell me if you didn't understand something here or this story ^^

please leave a comment and don't forget to subscribe