1

Aither

Here the first chapter guys

Sorry for make you waiting so long, because my thesis deadline for my bachelor study come closer. And I haven’t finished yet

>.<

So please spare me, maybe I can’t update for next 2 months *deep bow*

I hope you can patient with me. I promise after that I’ll update frequently

and today, I also updating my other fanfic, it's also KrisChen but Chanyeol also join this pairing

so, it's turn Kris x Chen x Yeol -  Two Towers

hope you would read it..

and also, if you find something confusing here, don't be shy to ask me

because this foc kind of little bit make me confuse -__________________________-

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

Yunho give a heavy sigh.

“Baekhyun, please send Jongdae to me” said Yunho calm while message his temple, knowing that he mad with calm manner.

Baekhyun bow little his head and take a big step to looking for his still-stupid-friends, Jongdae. After walking around, Baekhyun finally found it at Changmin residence with the other, who having their mid tea time.

Baekhyun bow his head while facing Changmin.

“excuse me Xavior, Yunho-shii wanted to meet with Jongdae” say Baekhyun with strong glare to Jongdae.

Without any sin in that face, Jongdae just mumbling something like, uppss.

“maybe, someone is not in his right mood, because he already realize something wrong” Changmin said it with calm smile “I pray for your luck Jongdae” said Changmin again “you can go now”

Jongdae stand up and walking lazily to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun pull Jongdae arms harshly.

“yyah, Baekie, that hurt” whining Jongdae.

“stop being child, Xavior Yunho start mad at you, because your work—“

“again” continue Jongdae.

After some interrogation from Yunho and Jongdae realize his mistake.

“I already told you Jongdae, that this wish you must arrange it by the day, time, minutes and second, don’t lazily around like a Gorgon*” Yunho’s voice still calm but deep.

Jongdae just sulking while bent down his head.

“are you listen to me Apherion Jongdae?” Yunho firm his word.

“yes Xavior” said Jongdae resentful.

“and I won’t let you just like this—“ Jongdae raise his head, shock “—you will help some Definist in Wish-Department for a week” said Yunho by leaving Jongdae frown and hung his mouth open.

“what??! a week? In Wish department??” Yunho pretend didn’t heard that.

 

“that’s why Jongdae-ah, I already warned you about this” said Baekhyun playfully while hung his arm around Jongdae shoulder.

cut it, you never help me, even make my work get worse” Jongdae sigh.

 

Okay maybe, you already confuse what are they doing there (because I also confuse what I am write =,=). Okay I’ll explain it to you.

There, in our universe, God already arrange their Heaven territory. Aither is the other Heaven, or you can say it that regional Heaven. But the different thing in Aither was is like the administration of God to make God easier do the job. And the Aither is dividing in each part of Eart. And Korea include in East Aither.

And each Aither have 3 department, there are : Ker (about all the bad fate), Filotes (about all good fate) and Moirai (department when fate suddenly change, knows to be good or bad one).

There are angels who do all the job helping God. And even the angel, have their degree, there are four level being an Angel, there are Definist, Apherodit, Xaverion and Gaia. I’ll start from the basic one. Definist, is the first level who do task like attendant, sweeping, cleaning the residence, help some administration in all department. They have a tiny but strong white wings in their back, for your knowledge Angels doesn’t have because they all born from flower (and each angel have different flower being born), but they diverge by their outer or physical appearance, the feminism and manly one.  Definist and Apherodit have feminism physical, then Xaverion and Gaia have manly physical appearance. So I will call she or her for Definist and Apherodit, and I will call he or him for Xaverion and Gaia (but never imagine Definist and Paherodit have a , their body definitely was a man, literally). And definist is the largest number of angel in universe.

Next was Apherodit, the immature angels, according his name, Apherodit from Aphrodite, goddess of natural appetite or desire. Apherion really a cheerful and energic angel than Definist who always obey all the rules. They always playfully do art or muse. They have raw skill about art, like singing, poem, dancing, do instrument, draw, knit etc. Apherodit or you can said Apherion was the most beautiful angel, they have a light and slim body, with porcelain white skin, smooth bright skin like a moonlight always beside her.  And there are a lot of Apherion in Aither, maybe million in each Aither after definist of course. Some of Apherion have wings and not. Depend of what their attitude, because Apherion is raise to be the next Xaverion. So when Apherion have really high point from their Xavior (depend from their task, manner etc they will get some bigger wings, and just like the other way if they do a bad manner or do something wrong)

The 3rd level was Xaverion, in each Aither there are 3 Xavior to be in each department. In east Aither there are, Yunho for Ker department, Changmin in Filotes and Siwon in Moirai.  And they was the highest Angel in Aither, because Gaia was angel who in Heaven not in Aither. Xaverion has so-manly-handsome-and-wise aura. They really handsome, mature and responsible.

The last is Gaia, I already told you a bit about Gaia, because Gaia not life in Aither but in Heaven where God do all the Job. Because his creature is depend from God, he not born from flower but God make it from fire, wind, ground and water by God’s hand. So there’s none of word can describe their appearance.

But, here Xaverion also have duty being teacher to some Apherodit to be an ideal-the-next-Xavior. And here they are, list Xaverion and their Apherodit.

Yunho : Jongdae, Baekhyun

Changmin : Kyungsoo, Yixing, Taemin

Siwon : Luhan, Key

 

After a week in ‘punishment’ department, Jongdae felt her legs and arms really stiff and need some bath in Eros Waterfall*. Jongdae stride her leg slowly like an old Grandfather to Yunho residence. Suddenly someone calling Jongdae from far. Jongdae turn his head and lazily narrow his eyes tired. She saw someone flying with her wings while grin her wide smile to Jongdae.

“hai Luhan” said Jongdae tired.

Suddenly Luhan stand beside Jongdae and walk along with Jongdae after hide his wings behind “already finish the punishment?” said Luhan with cheerful tone, and just make Jongdae annoy.

“yeah, that tiresome and I really hate it, so many never ending task if I end up in Wish department” Jongdae sighing soft.

“cheer up Jongdae-ah, let’s go to Xavior Changmin residence there are mid tea and snack time there with the other” Luhan grab Jongdae right arm and pull her with Luhan.

Changmin residence is like a garden, botanical garden, full of kind of vegetables, fruit, flower, and trees. And here really warm residence like the owner, Changmin. He have a cute smile in his handsome face, and he was the most favorite Xavior in East Aither. Because his cheerful manner beside his serious side (maybe because he was the head department of Filotes). He have a great voice to heard while singing. He really love to eat, so that why almost all of his Apherion really skilled in cooking, you can say Kyungsoo and Yixing was the best, while Taemin was really cute at all.

When Luhan and Jongdae enter the mid altar, automatically Jongdae bend down his head when he saw Xavior Yunho there, because he still angry to him, about the punishment.

“Lulu, why you didn’t tell me there’s also Xavior Yunho here?—“ whisper Jongdae in luhan left ear.

“eh? I have to?”—

“yyah, why you to just whispering there? Jongdae-ah? Are you won’t me here?” Yunho said while set his milk goblet in table.

Jongdae frown. Great, I forget that he can heard all of my—

“don’t start cursing okay?” Yunho said to read Jongdae mind.

Already shut up my mind—

Sigh Jongdae.

In there Yunho, Siwon and Changmin the Xavior gather, and also their Apherion, Baekhyun, Jongdae, Kyungsoo, Yixing, Luhan, Key and teamin.

“already get enough in Wish department Jongdae?” ask Yunho.

“yes, Xavior—and please don’t ever send me there again” pleading Jongdae “that my wish, and I already register it in there” all of the room laugh hard heard Jongdae joke.

“I hope, that wish not send to my department Jongdae” scaring siwon “and turn to something bad to you” laughter fill up in Changmin residence.

Yeah, Jongdae is one of the most Naughty Apherion in East Aither. She often make Yunho’s job got really wretched and in damage while Jongdae doing it, Purposely or not. Once, he ever make Yunho’s reading altar in mess because she playing with some pigeon from earth and made the bird plying everywhere and throw all of the book from the rack. Not only that, he even try to make East Aither in flood while he try to cooking some brunch for Yunho, but he just forget to turn of water tap and made some Pontos River inside the residence. All of the chaos already enough to make East Aither in Panicked and ready to blown by the Tifon*.

 

 

 

 

 

Note :

Eros waterfall : Warm Milk River

Gorgon : a giant which is have three bodies

Tifon : Hard Storm

 

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

Don’t forget to commenting and subscribing guys

Love you all <3