Chap 6

AROUND AND AROUND

 

I drove my car to my house. My mind was wonder about what happen this morning. it’s just a dream that I finally meet him???? I look at the box he give me before and wonder what inside that small box. I put back the box besides my car seat as I silently drove my car.

After I put my key on my desk, I slumped my body to my couch. I keep staring at little box that Changmin had give me. The curiosity already killing me. I slowly tie up the ribbon and open it. Inside there, its have 2 beautiful necklaces and letter. I look at the first necklace and it’s written at there “Don’t Lose Hope, Always Keep The Faith”. The second necklace written the word “TVXQ belong to Yunho, Jaejoong, Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin”. I smile upon seeing what written in that beautiful necklace. The letter inside that box, I open it. It’s really a long letter and besides it’s been hand written. So neatly, that my maknae.

 

~HOW ARE YOU??~

“Hyung!!!! Haha miss me or not?? Wah~ I miss all of you. Did all of you are in a pink of health??? We here good erm~ maybe. HYUNG, HYUNG, HYUNG!!!!! GAH I WANT TO TALK TO ALL OF YOU!!! I HATE TO WRITE THIS AISH!!!! XD

  You know hyung. Every time I wake up I will ended up of crying. in our dorm, no more the squeak from you, no more nagging from Jaejoong hyung, no more lecture leader, no more the groan Yoochun hyung when he want to wake up, no more noise from our gaming and ah!! It’s too much hyung!!! It’s quiet, really. I hated this dull atmosphere. Yunho hyung already been a quiet person and I worried about him. I don’t know what to do. I feel so hopeless. I feel like I want to run to all of you and drag all of you back so that we can live happily like before. But it’s just a dream right?????

I feel very hurt of what they had done to all of you. But at same time I proud because all of you face it without fear. That’s my brother yeh!!!! Sometimes I wonder why I not have any courage to defend all of you. I feel, why I so stupid to follow their instruction but what can I do hyung??? If I not do like that you know right what had happen?? That’s why at that time countless lie had been say until it’s create a misunderstand between us. You know I feel like I want to say that it’s just a lie. LIE!!!!! I want to let everyone know the truth. I want to stop our beloved fan from arguing and split because of this. I want to stop all of this lie but I... I just a powerless person hyung. Mianhae. Mianhae hyung for everything. Mianhae because I not with you when all of you face the hardships. Mianhae because I doesn’t have any courage to say the truth.

Haha. Aigo~ what this hyung?? Why I writing all of this?? Oh man~ I don’t want to write this kind of letter. Full with emo. Haha. Hyung, don’t think I cry as I write ne~ I not crying. –hold the tears- I evil right hyung?? Haha.

Hyung, you must be wonder right how come I can write this letter?? Ugh?? Of course I know write a letter pabo!!! Keke hyung, just joking –mehrong- XD. Ah~ a long time I not tease you. –pout-

Hyung, did you want know the truth??? Actually hyung, I know that you will always do your morning exercise at our park. I know that. want to know hyung?? Just let me tell you ne?? ;)  

 After all of you move out from our dorm, never and not even once I go out except just go to company. Until one day, I decide to take a fresh air. I want to feel a relaxed and want to throw all the feeling that I got that time far away from me. I still remember it was early the morning when I go there. I accidently hyung~ go to our park. The park that we created the first memory at there. I don’t know why. I want to turn back from there because I know it’s just make me missing all of the memory that we done before. But I not bugging from there, instead I just walk along that road. As I walk at our usual road, I saw someone running. No, not running rather you called it as jogging. Keke silly me. well, it’s really a long time I not jogging in the morning and at that time its make me wonder who like to jog at early this morning. You know, at 4.00 am!!! it’s still early. Better you just sleep in the comfy bed. Since I alone I think well I have companied to jog too.

As I want to approach, I don’t know why but my heart beat keep beating at faster rate. Before I could approach that person, he stopped at one particular spot. Yes, that person is he not she, arasso!!! XD He takes a seat at the bench after a long time staring at there. thanks to the street lamp, I can saw who he is. Then, I just realized that I know him. How fool I not know him. Did you want to know who is he?? He is you hyung. My brother, Junsu. I just stood at there like statue, not moving an inch. I just wondered is it a dream. It’s true that he really in front of me?? It’s him right, right?? A lot of question keeps repeating at my mind. I just want to hug you, to run to you, and all sort of thing I want to do to you but I cannot do it. Because I afraid. I don’t know why I afraid too hyung. keke again silly me. Maybe I afraid that you will reject me after you abandon us. Maybe I afraid that you already changed your heart towards us. maybe~ yeh just maybe. A lot of negative thought linger in my mind and I know I shouldn’t and never think like that but that’s happen.

You know what hyung, I know that you seat at our usual seat. I know that you always cry at there. I know that you will hold your tears from dropping anymore. I know hyung. I know. You know why because I always at there with you. But I just watch you from a far. I just can’t come to you to comfort because the feeling still at there. I know the time you always go because that was time when both of us like to jog right?? I also know you’re scheduled. Well, I get it from someone that I can trust from there. So, don’t think that I was stalker ne~ –chuckled- almost every day in the morning, I will sneak out without anyone noticing to come here. No one knows about my gone but I think maybe late or sooner Yunho hyung will know too. If we don’t have any oversea scheduled, this is the place where I go. just to see you even though from far away, it’s still satisfied me.

You changed. Yeh~ you become thinner. Where your chubby cheek huh hyung???? But the one that still same is your Duck hyung. Still same. –evil laugh- You know hyung, later if you already read this letter, tell Jaejoong hyung and Yoochun hyung that I really really miss them badly. I miss Jaejoong hyung cooking, Yoochun hyung supper, the nagging umma, the lazy brother and all about them. I really miss them.

Whenever I and Yunho hyung do whether we do in variety show at Japan or Korea, sing live, sing at music show and all I still can feel your presence. But then it’s snapped me that all of you at other place. Not even besides us. But, I know our heart still one right?? Even though we at different place but we still under the same sky, still breathe the same air and it’s much stronger that our heart still connected to each other, right?? I can feel that our heart beat at the same rhythm. That’s why I can’t hate all of you even though I had felt it once but I regret it. Jinjja.

Wah~ hyung!!! Daebak!!! I don’t know that I already write this long. I thought I was writing in my diary haha. Anyway hyung, congratulations for your musical, JYJ album and the tour. I was proud with all of you even though there is a little bit jealousy feeling inside me. how could all of you gone without your maknae??? Aish~. I will keep watching all of you from far. Just to let you know hyung, every detail about all of you in my hand. Want to know the secret?? I can’t tell you. –mehrong-

Hyung~ as it’s was difficult for us to see each other and contact, you can contact me here, [email protected] at twitter hyung. If you have something to tell me you can inbox me at there. No need to follow me because I know it will create a fuss later. At least I already follow you keke. Ah~ this is my secret number hyung. You still have my old phone number right??? The front one stills same just I change a number at back. The last 4 digit number is 8586. I just bought this number without anyone knows except Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk hyung. Just in case hyung anything happen to me or when you called you can’t reached it just ask Eunhyuk hyung. I hope we still can keep in touch hyung.

And the word Always Keep The Faith that our fan holding I still do the same. Same like Yunho hyung. we wouldn’t lose our faith to it. Our brotherly wouldn’t loosen even a bit, I know it. It’s just making us stronger right hyung?? To face the reality????

Hyung!!! Time for me to go. You know why, this letter already too long to read. I know you will tired to read it. Jinjja hyung??? –glare to you- Just to say one more time I miss all of you. Don’t forget our promise to our fan. We must fulfill that promise. ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!!! Until see you again hyung. annyeong!!! –mehrong  :p –

 

p/s I not crying when I write this because I was strong. But the fact is I ended up crying too. I know you crying too right??? –evil smirk-

And you want to know hyung, because I want to give my precious time to write this precious letter, I abandon my hunger just to write this. Now, it’s really killing me. I am dying. Hyung help me!!!! I need to eat!!!! Better I go now. Annyeong hyung!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! –evil laugh-"

 

I just let a small chuckled escaped from my mouth as I read his letter. This person really something. Know how to play with my feeling. The letter almost wet by my tears. I folded back the letter and put it its place back neatly. I took the necklace that he give and smile.

“Min-ah~ we will back again one day, as a family, as a brother. Just keep the faith and do well ne~”

I said as I put the necklace near my chest as I closed my eyes to remember back our moment together. But now it’s hit me, why Eunhyuk not say anything about his number?? Aish~ this anchovy just you wait when I see you. =.=’

 I feel something under my feet. I looked down and saw my ‘kids’ already wake up.

“Hungry??”

I talk to them. they just replied me with their ‘moew’. They must be hungry. I smiled watching them one by one.

“Just wait ne~. I will prepare your breakfast.”

I got up from my couch and take the box to put at my room.

‘I will tell Yoochun and Jaejoong hyung later. they must be damn happy hear this.’

I smiled as I make my way to kitchen. truly the happy day for me and I just hope this is not the last time I saw him. yes!!! I believe it. not the last because we are one. ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!!!