Chap 5

AROUND AND AROUND

 

“I just hope that everyday will be like this hyung~”

“Ne~ nado. But yeh~ it’s so hard. I don’t know how to meet all of you again. I was so depressed to think about it. Even though we had been called several time but still.”

“Hyung~ about the called… we actually received it, but at that time our manager always checking our phone. And because of that, that STUPID company also cut our connection. Damn that company.”

I was shocked hearing his curse. Wow~ seriously he never mutters any curse word before only Yoochun sometimes. Ha~ I don’t know that Yoochun already influenced him too much. Aish~ =.=’

“If Jaejoong hyung heard this he will be sure mad to you because of curse.”

“Aish~ it’s just slipped from my mouth hyung. So Yoochun hyung always get the wrath from Jaejoong hyung??”

“Like always.”

Both of us were laugh when think about it. better you not curse in front of Jaejoong hyung if not... XD

 

The sky already changes his color. Time for the sun to shine brightly for earth. I look at my watch it’s near to 6 a.m.

“Hyung~ I think better I go now. If they know that I not back soon, it does will be the fuss later on.”

“You not tell them you jog??”

“Nope. I just sneak out actually.”

I just widened my eyes hearing what he said. He just smiles innocently. Erm~ not too innocently I think. Aigo~ this kid. 

“I hope that we could see each other hyung. But the situation not allows us. Hyung~ send my regard to them ne~ I will miss you. Love you hyung.”

“aigo~ don’t speak to fast can you. Nado~ tell Yunho hyung too ne I miss him. wah~ I don’t know that my magnae know how to love men. Haha”

I was laughing mocking him. He just smacks my shoulders. I winched in the pain. Still strong. T_T

“Go. you will be punished soon. Take care of your health ne~. Don’t make hyung worried about you. Tell us if you have problem ne~”

I said as I patted his head.

“You too hyung.”

We got up from the bench and hug each other tightly. I don’t want to let him go. I don’t want. I want to bring to my home. To feed him with food, to play with him and all but… I start to feel that my eyes got teary once again. I feel something wet at my shoulders. And I know my maknae just cry.

“Kwenchana. We will meet again ne~ Always Keep The Faith!!!”

I said that as I rubbed his back. He just nodded slowly. We pull away our hug from each other. I wiped his tears and smile slightly. He took something from his pocket and gives to me a small box. I give him a questionable look.

“Open it at home ne. takes care of it.”

I look him inside his eyes and I just nodded.

“Bye hyung~”

Finally the depart time between me and him. time already come. no. I wish it’s never come.

“Ne~ bye my maknae.”

I said in stutter voice. He just looks at me and smiles lightly. He come to me and hugs me once again and before he goes, he messes with my hair.

“YAH!!! You evil maknae!!!!”

Aish~ how could him. he just laughs evilly.

“Look better hyung!!!”

He shouts as he walks away. I just shook my head and I send him with wave. He turns his back from me and I just watch him go from me.