Chap 2

AROUND AND AROUND

 

I have been jog there almost 15 minutes, until I decide that I should take break for a while. I go to nearest store and I buy two mineral water. I don’t know why I buy two but somehow its make me want to buy it. I headed out from that store and seat at one of their chair.

 

Flashback.

“Junsu~ why we need to jog at far place from our dorm?? Its take 10 minutes you know!!”

Changmin was complaint to me when I said that we need find new place to jog.

“It’s not that I not like with our surrounding but somehow we need to change it. Find new environment and explore it. Maybe it’s was better than our surrounding. You don’t want to try a new fresh air??”

 I raised one of my eyebrow towards him while drive.

“Here we are.”

Both of us go out from the car. Changmin look amused with this new place.

“Look I told you. You will like it.”

I proudly said to my maknae.

“Erm~ the fact is yes. It’s so fresh to be here. Junsu let’s go.”

“Yah!!! Call me hyung!!!”

“Shiro!!!”

 He start to run away from me while stick out his tongue towards me. Aish~ this kid.

“YAH!!! WE COME HERE TO JOG, NOT RUN!!!”

I was shouting at him while chasing him. This kid, really know how to use his leg. But still I was the best runner at my school, don’t make mess with me.

I finally can catch up with him and we start to hit each other. After tired beaten each other, we decide to take a break.

“Haha Ju...n...su...~ go  ...bu...y... some... wa...ter...”

Changmin said while panting.

“Ca...ll… me… hyung... fi...r...st... th...en... I... will... bu...y... it”

I try to take as much as I can the oxygen.

“Huh?? What you said??”

“Did you deaf!! Call me hyung first, and then I go to buy your water!!! If not you buy yourself!!!”

I start to walk away from there. he quickly grabbed my hand.

“-sigh- arasso. But only this time. tsk~ Junsu hyung, please!!!”

he said in pleading way then he make face like want to throw up. I was laugh at his action and ruffled his hair.

“That’s my boys. Eu Kyang Kyang.”

I can feel that he just send me a death glare to me. well, at least its only way to make him called me hyung. I bought two mineral water, and some healthy snack from that store.

“This.”

 I give him one mineral water, and start to drink it. I sat beside him at bench, away from the store and start to drink my own bottle.

“Why you start running huh??? Didn’t that our purpose is to jog?”

“Well, as you said we need a fresh air and change environment right?? So, I think better we change our routine too.”

“Aish~ I don’t know what you are thinking.”

“Haha better you don’t, rather you know about it.”

“Huh??”

“Forget it hyung.”

He was smirk towards me. I hitting his hand and he also do like that to me. we ended up drenched with water that we holding because we use it to throw the water to each other. When we reached our dorm, we ended up with the scolding from the leader because he afraid that we will catch a cold. After Jaejoong hyung manage to calm down our leader, we go to our room and take bath before headed to kitchen for breakfast. The breakfast was going smoothly with the laughter and all.

End of flashback.

 

It’s all beautiful that time. I missed those times. I miss the time when Yunho hyung come to me and comforts me when I have fight with maknae (about food of course =_=’), I miss the time when Jaejoong hyung cook our meal because his cook give us energy (I mean the taste is rare XD), I miss the time when I pick up towards Yoochun because his wide forehead and I miss the time when I and Changmin was fought and teasing me. I miss his teasing. Not only he but also others members too.

Even though, I with Jaejoong hyung and Yoochun, somehow we not see each other too frequently. It’s because all of us busy with our own activity with Yoochun and Jaejoong hyung with their drama while me with musical. I don’t want to bother them because I know why all of us busy because we want to make sure that our fans still remember us.

Yeh~ our fan. Our beautiful constellation, our beautiful fan, Cassiopeia.  They are our supporting pillar. Our support that never lose faith to all of us, our support that understand our situation and our support that always go through thin and thick with us. this name is created by our genius maknae. I put my head down as I recalling back those time with all five of us and also with our Cassiopeia. I start to tear up. I closed my eyes and lift my head while took a deep breath. I can’t cry. I must stay strong, I must.

 

As I open my eyes, I catch a glimpse of someone. He looks familiar to me. Indeed.