Eight

Saying I Love You

He blinks, as if he's surprised. No way right? I mean, if you're that good looking, you must receive compliments once in a while.

"Uh, thanks Yeeun," he says, with the same smile. Doesn't he ever change his smile? You'll get more and more fangirls like this, Daesung.

"You know, you look pretty hot with that smile." I immediately clapped my hands over my mouth. OH MY GOD YEEUN! Why did you just say that? That was so uncalled for! Let's hope he doesn't realize it!

He doesn't. Wow boy. If you ever get a girlfriend (hopefully that can be me), make sure you pay close attention to her. Or else you two might just break up..

"Let's go to class now Yeeun. The first bell just rang," Daesung says, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Uh, sure!"

---

Just when I think I might actually have one day without Amy the coming into my face, she comes and punches me in the stomach. "," she whispers into my ear.

"Ow!" I wince. I would ask what that was for, but I already knew the answer. Why ask a question when you know the answer to?

After some of the pain went away, I straighten myself up. I close my locker and head straight to the place my friends and I usually hang out at. When I get closer to that spot, I try to not look in pain, but my best friend knows me too well.

"Did someone hurt you, Yeeun? You look like you're in pain." Sunye's left eyebrow goes up.

I can't keep it in. Like all teachers say, if you're being bullied, tell someone. I don't think I'm being bullied, but I'm being hurt by other girls in the school. Wait yeah, that can count as physical bullying. I have to tell them.

"She punched me," I whisper.

Their eyes grow wide. "WHAT?"

"Who punched you?" Yubin unnie asks me with worried eyes.

"Amy."

"I should have known. I'll be right back, I'm getting revenge for you." Wait, what? No, unnie! I don't want revenge!

But it's too late. Yubin unnie is already down the hall, searching for Amy. I decide to go with her, leaving Sunye, Sohee, and Sunmi at that spot.

"You !" Yubin punches Amy. We found her hanging out with Daesung and his crew. At Daesung's locker. All our jaws drop open.

"What was that for?" Amy shouts angrily. She gets ready to slap my unnie, but I stop her. She may hurt me, but I will absolutely not allow her to hurt people close to me.

Yubin unnie looks at me. 'Nice,' she tells me telepathically. "That was for punching my dongsaeng. A totally uncalled-for action," Yubin unnie articulates. She slaps Amy. Then she turns to Daesung.

"Watch it Daesung. If any of you, or that hurts Yeeun again, you will regret it. And by regretting it, I mean it."

Thanks Yubin unnie. I'm glad I have someone like you. Now, I just have to figure out how to say those special three words to Daesung.