One

Saying I Love You

09/07/2010

Today is the first day of school.

My alarm rings at 7:00AM exactly. I press the snooze button for at least three times before getting up and getting ready for school.

After choosing one of my most favourite outfits of all time, I run to Sunye's room to wake her up. We put on our makeup together and we walk downstairs, where Sunye's mother has already prepared our lunches.

"Thank you auntie!" I bow and head out of the door, waiting for Sunye to come out. I stop on their driveway and I bent down to fix my shoelaces, making my short skirt wouldn't flip up. I want to look perfect for my first day of school, and that means that I needed my shoelaces to be white and clean as well.

"Yah, Sun! Hurry up!" I call.

A few seconds later, Sunye hops out of the house, trying to wear her shoes properly. "Chill, Yeeun. We still have half an hour left!"

"Yeah, but we're new to the school! We should get a look around the school and try to make friends!" I protest. Then I grab her by the arm and we start walking to our new high school.

---
"This school is pretty small," I comment when we got into view of the school. "Can't believe it's only one floor."

"Yeah," Sunye agrees."Wait, what is this school called again? L'Ama... L'Amoreu?"

I chuckle. This school isn't a French school, but I know that its name is. Any one who has lived in France long enough, or another country that speaks French would know. "No Sun, it's pronounced L'Am-or-ro. L'Amoreaux."

I look to my left and hear a whistle. I notice that there is a group of guy, 5 guys, standing huddled together. I catch one of the guys staring at me and we immediately both blush.

Ooh, already the first day of school and someone likes me? Yeeun, you are definitely hot.

Suddenly the announcements come on. "Welcome back to L'Amoreaux, returning students. For the new Grade 9's, welcome to L'Amoreaux C.I.! We have prepared a lot for the ninth-graders today! I hope you will all enjoy your day today and I hope you guys will all have a terrific high school life here in this school!

"To the returning students, you may all go home now. To the new students, please come into the market square. We will start our activities in the market square. Thank you and enjoy your day!"

"Did you hear that?" I ask Sunye excitedly.

"Of course," Sunye nods, her curls bobbing up and down.

"Have I ever mentioned how cute you look with curls?" I comment on Sunye's hair. She smiles and hugs me.

"Thank you!" she grins.

"Now let's go!" I pull my best friend by the arm and start walking with her towards the market square. Nothing could possibly go wrong on this day!

Maybe I spoke a little too soon. I somehow trip and I end up falling towards the ground. Then right before I touch the ground, a pair of strong arms catch me.

---

I'm back with another Wonder Bang fanfic! xD Teehee!
This time this story will kind of short, so don't expect it to be over 20 chapters.