Five

Saying I Love You

Oh guys, please note this: there will be NO other WonderBang couples in this story. Only Daesung and Yeeun. (: Sorry to disappoint you guys all but I already have the story all written out and it would be too messy to change anything. If you do want the other couples, you can read my other Wonder Bang fanfic, which is currently on hiatus.

---

Sigh, I have to go back to school today. I caught that evil bug on Sunday and I've been home for three days now. Guess it's time to go back. Sunye's practically dragging me out of my bed, not caring if I get bruised or not.

Thanks, Sun. Thanks for asking how I feel.

To be honest, I don't even want to go back to school. All I want to do is move to some foreign country. Maybe France, or England, or Luxembourg. Yeah, that would be nice. But I wasn't going to get that wish granted.

As I walk out the front door, I sigh. Sunye caught my bug and I feel kind of sorry for her. But there's nothing I can do, and I definitely don't want the flu back.

As I walk through the corridors to my locker, someone, or some people, push me from behind. My books fly everywhere as I scrape my knees against the floor.

Suddenly someone comes up to me. It's Daesung, I'm guessing. I'm wrong though. When I look up, it's that friend of Daesung's. That panda boy. Seungri, I think.

"Are you alright Yeeun?" he asks worriedly. You know, he's not such a bad fellow after all. His dark eye circles just give you a bad impression of him.

I dust the dirt off my clothes as Daesung comes running towards me. Great. Just what I need. More curious people.

"I'm so sorry Yeeun," he quietly says towards me. Sorry for what? It's not like he's the one who pushed me.... Wait, is he the one who pushed me?

Daesung probably saw the confused look on me. "I'm not the one who pushed you, but I saw who it was," he says, more loudly this time.

"It was Amy and her friends." That . I never liked her, ever since Yubin unnie described her. Wait, but Daesung's a couple with her right? That means that he must have been part of this plan too? Argh Yeeun. You're such an idiot sometimes. Why do you fall in love with the wrong men?

"That .." I silently curse under my breath.

Daesung must have heard me though. "It's because of you, that's why she hates you."

Wait, me? Amy the hates me? Wow. Hold on. Should I be happy or feel terrible that she hates me? Why does she even hate me?

"Why does she hate me?"

"It's because she likes me... and I rejected her.. because I like someone else. And she thinks it's you." Well there's your answer Yeeun. So much for falling madly in love with a guy who likes someone else. At least he's not a couple with that .

"Oh," is all that I manage to say.

"And the person that I like is..."

Dear school bell, why do you ring at the most inappropriate time? Right when Daesung was going to tell me who he likes?

I hate you, school bell.

I hate you too, Kang Daesung. For making me a total fool over you.

But I love you too.