Epilogue

Un-break My Heart

A smile went upon my face, a familiar scent filled my nose. Roses.

I hugged her closer, kissing her neck.

Lips fell on mine, kissing me gently. A hand grabbed the ends of my hair and pulled our bodies closer. I parted her lips and meet her tongue, sending shivers down my spine. I wanted her so bad, feeling the heat of our bodies as one. Not to my amusement she pulled away from the kiss.

"I love you, Chanyeol," a whisper said to my ear, kissing it, then my neck and back to my lips. A cold finger ran down my neck and collarbone.

 

When I opened my eyes the familiar face wasn't there. I didn't meet a pair of green eyes. It was a dream, a dream about what I wanted the most in the world. The skin I once touched, the lips I kissed, a beautiful laughter, all of it were gone. The warmth that filled me up, the arms that hugged me.

Today marks the death anniversary for her. It's nearly been three years since that. She was fine for a long time, but suddenly went sick. My loved one were gone, then back in my arms just to disappear again.

I looked at the ring on my left hand and kissed it.

"I love you too, Jae."

 

 


 

So that's it!

I don't know about you, but I cried while writing the two last chapters. So I'm sorry if you find them crappy. OTL

AND THIS IS WHY I DON'T LIKE WRITING THE END OF HEARTACHE STORIES!! I like to start them, but not to end them.... TT__TT