Chanyeol

Un-break My Heart

I eyed Kris and Jae. Since when where the two of them so close? Jae even sat on his lap, laughing and smiling like the Derp Squad without being a derp - just being beautiful.

When he gently some of her away from her eyes, I couldn't watch anymore and decided to them. Jae belongs to me, she's my best friend!

I lifted her up in a hug and sat with her, still hugging her and pouted at her.

"Kris, do I know this guy?" she asked, not looking at me and looked at Kris for help.

"JJ, he is your best friend and you still can't recognize him without his curls, what a friend you are."

"Ooooh..... Hi Yeollie~"

She hugged me back and planted a kiss on my forehead. I grinned at her cute mistake, she's in the B section and can't remember her best friend with straightened hair!

I then pouted. "Now tell me why you and Kris were all flirty-dirty, trying to dump me for him?"

Her face seemed to stiffen a bit, but it was gone before I even saw it. She pulled me closer to her face, I could fell her warm breath on my skin and looked me in my eyes. Deep.

"You know I love you, and I could never dump you for Kris, Derpyeol," she sighed, smiling at my obviously jealousy towards another man taking my BFF from me. May I correct myself: My beloved noona, that were my best friend. Only a year older than me, a year younger than Kris. ...... That's not good, I know she only dates older guys! Wait, that have nothing to do with me, why am I fussing about that?

A poke between my eyebrows bought me out of my trail of thoughts, meeting a pair of intense green eyes. "Yah! I tell you I love you and you just let your mind wander, so much for being your best friend!"

I smiled brightly again and hugged Jae close to me, enjoying the faint smell of peach coming from her. "I looooove my best-esteste friend Jojae Blistow~!"

"It's still pronounced Bristow, with a R."

I stuck my tongue out and laughed at her, like I would ever correctly pronounce an english name!

"So if you two are done confession your love for each other, I will take JJ with me and go to English-"

"ANIYO! I won't let you kidnap her, ert!"

I glared at Kris, who glared amused back at me. I do not want to let my best friend go. I felt Jae trying to get out of my grasp, but I clung tighter to her.

"Park Derpyeol, if you wanted to spend more time with me, you could've come to lunch sooner! Let go, or I will start talking to you in english!"

I immediately let her go, knowing she would drown me in words I didn't understand. Or she would just mention my name in an english conversation with Kris. Aish! I hate that I can't understand english that good, and damn Kris for speaking perfectly (?) english!

I sighed and let my head rest in my head. Why do I even feel jealousy towards Jae and Kris? It's not like they are dating, maybe it's because they are both from Canada, can talk english together and leave me out. So frustrating!


 

Then I noticed something baby blue at the ground. That's unlike Jae to leave her things behind, strange. Then an idea came to mind: Give the bag to Jae and get some time together! Yup, that's it!

I picked up the bag and ran towards the languages section, taking a short-cut through the garden. I caught a glimpse of Jae's grey and black outfit in front of me.

"Jae, you left your-"

The words dried out in my mouth, as I stood and watched what was going on. Jae was with a guy, a tall one. For some reason, that I don't want to know, he had his hands under the tips of her shirt. I watched them as whatever they were doing got more intimate.

Then I saw it. Kris' face pulling away from Jae's, smirking and then pulled back by much force. It seemed to excited him even more, he did pull her closer and turning for a better angle to- then it hit me. I finally understood what was going on, what they were doing and why they suddenly were so close.

My heart felt like it was about to bust out from my chest and shatter into thousands of pieces, the more I watched them exchanging saliva.


 

My best friend was making out with one of my good friends.

Jae and Kris was kissing passionate and intimate in front of my eyes.

 

 


 

Just to add something random: I could not recognize Chanyeol, when his hair was straightened. I can only reconize when he was the derp-face on or towers between the EXO-members. OTL