Jojae

Un-break My Heart

I gasped for air, after my lips left Kris' lips. The kiss got a bit more deepen that I thought it would, but oh well Kris is a great kisser!

Standing on the tip of my toes and him bowing down to meet my level, our forehead rested on each other. I closed my eyes, feeling his breath mixing with mine and the burning sensation resting on my lips. I pulled him down for another kiss, getting more intimate than before.

Kris didn't seem to mind, because he pulled me closer and kissed me back with much force. This time he dominated the kiss, parting my lips quickly and letting our tongues explore our mouths anew. I felt his fingertips at my back, under my shirt, but I didn't mind. I let him do whatever he wanted.

When we finally pulled away from each other, I felt weak in my knees. Kissing Kris were way too hot for me. Kris noticed my weakness as he pulled me into his arms and let me lean against him.

"That was..."

"I know..."

"Did I..?"

"Yeah, you did.."

I finally looked up and meet a pair of chocolate brown eyes, that smiled sweetly at me and I smiled back. "Kris, we are in deep , the whole school will know in no time. Plus we skipped just to make out."

"Wasn't that the plan? Doing it here, so the whole school would know it in no time."

I nodded weakly and listened to his heartbeat. His heartbeat sounded so beautiful, not too fast, not too slow. He could control his emotions.

"Now let's go to class and lie to our lovely teacher, about why we are late."

"Can't we just say I began to feel sick after Yeollie hugged me too tight? They know I'd thrown up because of that before."

"Then that would be our excuse."

Kris took my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine. I laughed and let him pull me with him.


 

When Kris and I walked into the school grounds, we instantly knew the whole school knew about our make out-session. I was frozen when the glares stabbed me, put Kris just squeezed my hand tight and smiled at me. That seemed to put my heart at ease and I smirked to the girls, to show him that I was okay.

We walked, hand in hand, to the cafeteria to grab a snack for our first class. That were our intend, but being tackled by ten boys do prevent you from doing that.

"Jae, please say it's not true!"

"Noona, don't leave me for Kris!"

"YAH, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US!"

"Did you do other things than that-"

"That's not the question idiot!"

"Are you going to be our new mom then?!"

"Appa~, you could have told your kids about this~!"

"If you already were like this, why did you even need ayego-lessons..."

"Can you buy me some steamed buns~?"

"XIUMIN!"

"Yah! Do you think she can survive to answer your questions, if all of you is in a pile on top of her?!"

Chanyeol pushed the ten idiots of me and lifted me up from the ground. "Jae, you okay?"

I was in a daze, "I saw some light and wanted to walk towards it," I whispered. Then there was a mixed sea of apologies.

I snapped out of my daze and glared at the guilty. Tapping Chanyeol on his shoulder so he could put me down and then pointing a finger on the Idiot Squad. They all immediately gulped.

"You ing idiots! You almost killed me!" I snapped, yelling loud enough so the whole cafeteria could hear me. When I began to swear in public, they knew they were in deep .

"What I do with Kris none of your ing business, I don't go poke my nose around in your stuff! You guys should already know, that I know all of your dirty secrets, but I don't attack you and ask stupid questions! Do I make myself clear?"

"Sir, yes, sir!"

"I beg your pardon?"

"Ma'am!"

"Now, just because I'm feeling a bit nice now, I will answer one question. One."

"Was that a no to buy me steamed buns?"

"XIUMIN!"

I buried my face in my palms and let out a frustrated sigh. I felt a pair of hands on my shoulder, lightly massaging them. I removed my hands and looked up to see Chanyeol. I smiled faintly at him, I loved how he knew what I needed.

But I couldn't keep this up anymore. I brushed his hands of me and walked over to Kris and buried my face in his chest. I ignored the hurt expression from Chanyeol, but this were for the best.

 

This were the best for him and the best for me, even if it broke my own heart.