Kris

Un-break My Heart

I tended her wounds and chuckled when she flinched back in pain. Jae were so much out of character right now, even beating some guy up. But then again she only showed me this side of her, so it's not really out of character.

"Yah, Kris Wu, be a little more gentle!"

"Tch, you are a big girl, you can handle the pain perfectly fine."

"Am not- Kris, not that spot!"

"Every spot needs it, so get over with it," I laughed. Jae were a tough girl, but when get her wounds disinfected made her turn into a little five year old.

"Kriiiiis- OH GOD, DO IT QUCIKER!"

I laughed and wrapped some band-aid around her knuckles. "That's what you get for playing tough."

I do hope no one heard this, because they would probably misunderstand. , rumours about us having on school grounds. I sighed in my head, but I did sign up for this.

Before I knew it, I had a Jae in my lap and her lips pressed against mine. I kissed her back, parting her lips and meet with her tongue. I would never get enough of our kisses. But she broke our kiss way to soon and smirked at me.

"Never knew you liked kissing me that much. And stop pouting, it do not suit your pretty -face."

I chuckled and pulled her back for another kiss. Either way, kissing her was addicting and I've already became a junkie. But I knew this would end very soon.

"Kris," she said trying pulling out if our kiss again, but I wouldn't let her and forcefully kissed her. I went down to kiss her neck, her collarbone. Every part of her skin that were exposed to me. I got pulled back to her lips and once again tasted her sweetness.

We finally broke the kiss with a loud gasp for air. Gentle kisses were planted on my lips, cheek and neck before she rested her head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around her, knowing where this would end. I could feel her body tremble and her fingers clenching my shirt.

"Shh, it's okay."

"Promise me you will take good care of the eleven derps, especially the Derp President."

I nodded in response, gently her back. I could feel the warmth of her tears on my shoulders.

"JJ, I promise to take good care of them, you really need to go," I sighed. Feeling her tremble even more, trying not cry out loud, my heart was breaking even more on the inside.


 

I ignored the stares from the other students, as I carried a sleeping Jae away. She cried so much, that she felt asleep.

It's already Tuesday and she will already leave on Sunday. She hushed me to silence about not telling the other guys know, but I can't just let her take off like this.

I walked towards her apartment, locking myself in with my spare-keys and put her down in her bed. I sighed as I watch her sleep. Jae, it hurts, knowing you won't be here anymore.


 

To: Derp Squad group (11 people)

Meeting at JJ's place NOW, I got

something to discuss with you.

- Oh, and be QUIET, Jae's sleeping

and we don't want the Demon to wake

up from her sleep.


 

It didn't take them long to answer, mostly curious if we'd broke up. I sighed and answered it was Code 15. That seemed to shut them up, since they wrote they will be there as soon as possible.

Guess Luhan fell asleep somewhere, since he is the one out of two that weren't replying. And it were pretty obvious that Chanyeol was mad at me, because he ignored my text completely. Geez, it's just his own fault for being too dense about his own feelings - and Jae's for that sake's matter.

I closed the door to Jae's bedroom and went to let the 9 derps in.


 

"So you all understand now?"

A mix of yes were mumbled, all looking down and thinking about the information I just gave them. Must have been a shock.

"Even if she promised never to leave us, I can understand why she's suddenly moving.."

Baekhyun looked so sad, but I could see he meant what he said. Could thing I didn't tell them about the possibility that she won't come back to Korea, it would've broken their hearts even more.

"Let's hold a farewell-party for her on Saturday. She might try to strangulate Kris for telling us, but we can protect him by saying we wanted to send her off with a smile."

Everybody looked surprised at Lay. He's the type of person who dazes off into his own little world, but what he said actually made sense! Small smiles spread across the room, thinking about our joyful memories.

"Then let's get steamed buns to the party!"

"Shut up, Xiumin!"