Jojae

Un-break My Heart

"Park Chanyeol! Stop doing that, you hopeless derp!"

The big tower putted me down to the ground and I glared up at him. He pouted sweetly, trying to make my anger go away. I glared harder, others thought of it as my death glare, but I was not close to do a death glare.

"Explain yourself!"

"I just wanted to give my be~st friend a hug, nothing wrong with that~," he pouted much more. It would have helped if it wasn't for his deep voice, making the cute pout slightly more creepy.

I rolled my eyes and put my hand on my hip. "There is a big difference between hugging and lifting one up from the ground and spin them around!"

Big eyes looked down on me and begged for forgiveness. His hands went up to his cheeks. "Bbuing bbu-"

"I forgive you! Just stop with the creepy ayego, it's not cute when you have a deep voice!" I yelled in fear. He's ayego is loving, but not when he also talks. Creepyeol as I also call him. Along with Derpyeol.

Let me introduce to my best friend Park Chanyeol, President of the Derp Squad, and and a living tower. He is about 6 ft tall (which I find very rare in South Korea) and have this fluffy and curly hair - I didn't recognize him when it was straightened and I still can't. He has such a cute baby face, not matching up with his voice, ears that I want to pinch every hour of the day! They are so cute, but thank God I didn't get them - I mean, the look good on Chanyeol, but would not look good on me...

He hugged me tight and let a high pitched squeal. The hell, why do he squeal like a girl!

Before I passed out from lack of oxygen, I was grabbed out of the tight hug.

"Chanyeol, I know you like hugging JJ and all that, but you are blocking her airways."

I, once again, looked up to see my saviour. Hello to another human tower. This time it was a 6.1 ft tall guy with blonde-cobber hair, a cold face that just screams . He is also known as Kris and I just love his -face, that's also why he is known as the Ice Prince.

Chanyeol pouted at Kris, the hell is wrong with that boy!, and looked hurt. Then he's attention went to something else. He cannot stay concentrated for long. I sighed.

"Kris, please stop using me as an arm-support."

"Oppa, or gege, whatever you prefer."

"Opparrr, Jojae not liking you~," I said sickly sweet and faked a sad face.

"Don't try, your ayego doesn't work on me."

"Tao've been teaching me recently."

"That's right, gege, so JJ can actually use her ayego against you~"

We all turned around to look at Tao, who just stood there smiling at our surprise. I swear he's a ninja!

"Ninja!" a high pitched, yet deep voice cheerfully yelled and pointed at Tao.

I placed my face in my hands. Sometimes I wonder he can be such a dork!

"Before Yeollie's stupidity infects me, I'm off to class. See you at lunch!"

I just walked off, well knowing that I left them in a daze by just walking away. Yep, that's me, Jojae Bristow. My idiot of a father thought it sounded like "Yo Jay" and wanted to call me that, since he wanted a boy in the first place. Where was my mothers saying in all that, I wonder. My family is so weird, so is my friends!


 

We go to Talent and Brain Academy, TBA for short, which is divided into different buildings. First you get decided whether you belong to the Talent Section or the Brain Section. Under the two sections you get to your rightful place, being where you will be until you graduate.

Chanyeol and Kris are both in the Talent Section, where I am in the Brain Section. Chanyeol have a big talent for singing, music in general and Kris in basketball and rapping.

The Brain Section is for students, who have a promising career in the business world. I'm in the language department, being fluent in English, French, Korean, Chinese, Latin, Spanish and Japanese. I thank my nannies who raised me, teaching many different languages.

That's basically our school. You can also enrol your kids from the age of kindergarten. I find that waaaay to early, but the little kids makes the school much more pleasant to be in. All the cute dongsaengs.


 

I looked at the pre-school department, waving to my younger fans and walked happily to the languages department. I felt my phone vibrate and looked at it. An incoming message.

My heart sank and broke as I read the content, feeling the tears pressing.


 

Dear God, why?