Luhan

Un-break My Heart

"Why the are we letting that lisping punk off! He can't sing!"

"Have you seen Yongguk around lately?"

"No?"

"That's because that punk got one scary noona! She beat the crap out of Yongguk, even Kangin backed off!"

"! If the grizzly bear backed off, then she must be scary!"

I paid attention to their conversation now. The group that were always bullying Sehun for his lisp, were backing off because of a scary noona? The only noona close to Sehun is Jae, and she is defiantly not scary. She do have tendencies to strangle us, when we get too annoying, but beating up Yongguk .... I find that impossible.

On a side note; I must thank my noona Hannah for showing me this spot, people always come and talk here and I can sit unnoticed and listen to them. I rolled over to get a look on guys, sure enough the bullying gang was holding a meeting.


 

"But if there were a strong girl in this school, we would have known."

"I was surprised too, when I saw the person! It was Jojae, you know Canadian-Korean girl in B section!"

"The ! The other part of the Ice couple?!"

"Yeah, she asked me 'Want to stay and end up like Yongguk, or want to stop harassing my lisping dongsaeng?' and I ran with all my might. Scary !"

My ears jerked up. Jae actually used violence to solve things? Am I hearing things, she's the sweetest noona on the planet!

"I also heard a rumour about her transferring schools soon, but why beating us up now when we can continue when she leaves?"

"She knows Sehun have protection, she's good friends with all the material arts masters."

"."

"Yeah, that's why we need to back off, or we will be in deep ."

"Roger that!"


 

I was in complete shock. Jae used violence and is going to transfer schools? She's the glue that holds the twelve of us together, otherwise we would have ended up enemies. But leaving as in soon? That's ridiculous, she would have told us. It's not like she's moving out of the country, since it's a big secret.

The only reason would be because of Canada-

No.

No.

NO!

The only reason she would transfer schools without us knowing, would be because she would transfer into a school in Canada! We made a promise, when she almost moved away couple of years back! She would not leave us, she promised us that and she keeps her promises!

I needed to find her quickly. I needed to confirm things. I needed her to tell me it were all lies and she's not going away!


 

I caught a glimpse of her in the main office and rushed over. Being in the main office were already a bad sign. I saw he the walk into the school counselor's room. I don't like to eavesdrop, but in this case this were a totally different scenario.

"Miss Bristow, are you sure about your decision?"

"I am, don't think you can change my mind."

"Miss Bri- Jae, please think about it. Transferring school in the end of the week is too sudden, why does it-"

"Now I've handed over the documents, I have no further business with you. My father and myself already signed the papers and I will be transferring out by the end of the week. Officially stop being a student here on this Friday. Thank you very much for worrying about me, but this solution is best for myself and my family. Have a nice day."

I felt the world shatter into pieces, when Jae confirmed my fear. She's leaving this Sunday. I didn't notice when she was about to trip over my legs.

"The hell- Oh, er, hi Luhan. Did you hear?"

I looked up at her and nodded emotionless, she even dared to smile at me. I glared hurt at her. You can't just leave like that!

She sighed deep and took my hand, helping me stand up and pulled me along with her. She took me to the rooftop spot where I've just been.

"I'm sorry for breaking my promise to you guys, but I'm leaving for Canada this Sunday."

My eyes popped up and looked at her face. For the first time I saw the pain in her smile, even if she tried to hide it away. I hugged her and kissed her neck gently. "I love you, even if you're with Kris."

"Luhan, please stop this nonsense. I know you have a flirt going on, so trying fake a confessing so she won't leave do not work," she chuckled, patting my head.

Well.

At least I tried.

"Please support Chanyeol while I'm not here, he's fragile despise being a happy virus."

I pulled away from her. "Why?! WHY?! I know you love Chanyeol more than just a best friend and your relationship with Kris is fake, so why are you leaving! Why are you doing this! WHY!"

I couldn't make sense of this anymore and the tears began to fall.

She pulled me into a hug, caressing my hair.

"I'm sorry, Luhan."